Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reuters: IOTA (headquartered in Berlin) teams up with Cisco, Volkswagen, Samsung  (Read 222 times)
Mo9871 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:34:21 AM

They'll utilize IOTA protocol to create a market for data that companies can buy and sell. Unbelievable! IOTA to power the World's data sharing!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-iota-cisco/blockchain-network-iota-teams-up-with-cisco-volkswagen-others-on-data-marketplace-idUSKBN1DS2EE
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:41:31 AM

Thanks for sharing, i clearly missed out on this news
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:43:35 AM

This is big news for IOTA holders like me,another funda will pump its current price,thanks mate.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

oh look a lot of no post sock puppets bumping a thread about this spammed turd of a project

BYTEBALL is far better than iota over inflated junk and costs 30x less.

I notice a lot of david sneaknezbo says in the post and nothing from any of the "partners"

Over hyped news on the 20th iota spam thread in the last few hours by a bunch of zero post sock puppets.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:59 AM

They'll utilize IOTA protocol to create a market for data that companies can buy and sell. Unbelievable! IOTA to power the World's data sharing!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-iota-cisco/blockchain-network-iota-teams-up-with-cisco-volkswagen-others-on-data-marketplace-idUSKBN1DS2EE
That's a good news for and IOTA's price grew up. But I still don't believe in IOTA and prefer much more Byteball project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: