Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] HYBRID BETTING BOUNTY PROGRAM AND BETA TEST  (Read 7036 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

You wrote too this " but time needed to get used to it. ", you mean that is not so easy to figure it out at first sight??
Thanks for the comment.
HYB TEAM

You know, most users if the make a bet choose win 1/draw/win2 or total over/under 2.5 goals. so it will be quite unusual to choose other options because they don't understand them.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hybridbetting (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Our goal is to rewrite the betting rules

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

You wrote too this " but time needed to get used to it. ", you mean that is not so easy to figure it out at first sight??
Thanks for the comment.
HYB TEAM

You know, most users if the make a bet choose win 1/draw/win2 or total over/under 2.5 goals. so it will be quite unusual to choose other options because they don't understand them.

Right we understand your point; on the Hybrid Betting platform the process is upside/down, so these are the bets we want to use and we'll see who is the user that perform better placing those bets: we are opposite to each other because of this and because we don't bet on odds and our game design is totally different respect any other. This is probably what is giving us a growing interested users community.

Thanks.

HYB Team

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Guys today game Liverpool vs ManCity is for 10 Stakes and 100 HYB Tokens Smiley Come in telegram to follow news and Results Smiley
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

The hybrid betting platform is sleek and effective. It is not over complicated like some sites. I also like your business model. As it stands, this project will provide value to both bettors and investors. We just need to work hard to make sure we got lots of users on the platform!
liebenau

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

We wish to all the Bitcointalk users a great 2018!
Big news will come on the Hybrid Betting Project!

Thanks to all our supporters!

Hybrid Betting Team

When to expect big news ? Would really like to see this token listed atleast on hitbtc and ofcourse in future Bittrex and other Top exchanges . I think you can add it on etherdelta for free .

The command does not need to add a token to etherdelta. Participants enter the stock exchange and add a buy or sell order.
nikola22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

Guys today game Liverpool vs ManCity is for 10 Stakes and 100 HYB Tokens Smiley Come in telegram to follow news and Results Smiley

It was a great match ! Just for such matches we like English Premier League  Smiley

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

It was a great match ! Just for such matches we like English Premier League  Smiley

We agree it's been wonderful, a lot of goals: we made the best choice to celebrate the 3000 twitter followers! The beta tester After won that match, 10 stakes for the bounty program and 100 HYB tokens, we are arranging the payment. Thanks to all our beta testers, a wonderful community!
The next special match will be for the twitter 5000 followers!!

HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

We agree it's been wonderful, a lot of goals: we made the best choice to celebrate the 3000 twitter followers! The beta tester After won that match, 10 stakes for the bounty program and 100 HYB tokens, we are arranging the payment. Thanks to all our beta testers, a wonderful community!

HYB Team

Thank for such promotion  Wink Hope they will be more frequent and still generous as this one  Smiley

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

HYB Team

Thank for such promotion  Wink Hope they will be more frequent and still generous as this one  Smiley

Much more we go into the ICO much more these special events will come. This is a growing community all our
beta testers are making a wonderful job, we are glad and proud of this work. We will give major updates soon
as we are working hard on promotional tasks!

HYB Team

joelduque

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Good day. I joined the beta testing program. I could translate to Filipino/Tagalog. Just contact me in my email. Thank you! Smiley
snipper2017

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

hi big team;
the market of coins now is big and have a lof of challenge to live in for ever,so;you must think about hard working for be the best;thanks a lot
nikola22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

We will give major updates soon
as we are working hard on promotional tasks!

HYB Team

Thanks for keeping users in touch with news and updates, good job  Smiley

BetFury                                                    
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

hi big team;
the market of coins now is big and have a lof of challenge to live in for ever,so;you must think about hard working for be the best;thanks a lot

We are doing our best. we are working on a couple of things that can increase project exposure: would be great to realize that, updates will come.
Thanks for the support is very important!

hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

The hybrid betting platform is sleek and effective. It is not over complicated like some sites. I also like your business model. As it stands, this project will provide value to both bettors and investors. We just need to work hard to make sure we got lots of users on the platform!

Thanks, you got the point this is the effect we want to have: direct and simple. The business model and the user experience are unique in their own way and that the key point for us: nothing else similar outside there!
We are 100% focused on growing the community.
Thanks for the support.
HYB Team

nikola22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

hi big team;

always there is a place for interensting project like HYBRID BETTING. investors like such innovative ideas.

BetFury                                                    
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:58 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:37:52 AM by benhill

Hello dev, i have been promoting the HYB project before the updating of the bounty program begin, can the former ones be counted on my credit?
Thanks
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Hello dev, i have been promoting the HYB project before the updating of the bounty program begin, can the former ones be counted on my credit?
Thanks

Hello,
we consider all the promotions, just use the platform forms to insert the data (link and platform profile, be careful you need to
insert the platform username not the hybridbetting username) If you want a step by step guide contact us via email.

Thanks.
HYB Team

CaptainSaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Got a question: why there are no bet option instead of handicap? I mean that I don't want to bet on a correct score for example sometimes but only on the result. What's the idea?
hybridbetting (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Got a question: why there are no bet option instead of handicap? I mean that I don't want to bet on a correct score for example sometimes but only on the result. What's the idea?
We want to keep a challenging approach so every bet is important, if you want to do the highest score you need to bet the smartes way based on the match result: sometimes you need to push and sometimes you need to be prudent, we think this is the beautiful of this game! Don't you think?
Hyb team.t

CaptainSaint

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
Merited by hybridbetting (2)

We want to keep a challenging approach so every bet is important, if you want to do the highest score you need to bet the smartes way based on the match result: sometimes you need to push and sometimes you need to be prudent, we think this is the beautiful of this game! Don't you think?
Hyb team.t

It a controversial subject. Fair arguments you say. On the other hand it makes rather impossible to make a correct prediction as there are too many variable values in the match. It's more like a lottery in this case. What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: