Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units  (Read 49001 times)
Tsukene

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:27:08 PM

Also, I'm confused about the 1.2TH-2.4TH is that the insurance? Meaning the device will shipping between 1.2TH-2.4TH depending on the difficulty?

No... that means you can add additional modules to get it to that level of hashing.

The store doesn't allow me to choose blades, so what Am i buying im confused? What is the actual price

I think the base price is for the base 1.2TH.

Olympus 1.2 TH/S - 2.4 TH/S 8 Blades+
 Price: $7,992.00  

EDIT: Here is the link to purchase the blades http://xcrowd.ecwid.com/category?6310340

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful:
34qMeWBdbF47TH65SzWg9iva4M6KvWGPD2
Thanks in advance Smiley
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:28:19 PM

So when do you expect to ship the units? You said that if the difficulty is higher than 200M you will give 50% discount to upgrade the hash rate, but this is bound to happen in November. So are you planning to ship before November?

Also, where in the UK are you? Can I visit your offices?

We won't be shipping before November unfortunately. However the difficulty insurance should provide you with the same ROI up until a difficulty of 300-350 Million. We will be at a number of events and host some ourselves this October where we hope to demonstrate the first set of prototypes. You would be able to  hold on until then to purchase or order now and request a refund later if you aren't satisfied with either our progress.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:29:36 PM

Also, I'm confused about the 1.2TH-2.4TH is that the insurance? Meaning the device will shipping between 1.2TH-2.4TH depending on the difficulty?

No... that means you can add additional modules to get it to that level of hashing.

The store doesn't allow me to choose blades, so what Am i buying im confused? What is the actual price

It should work now.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

So I ordered 2 units and received emails in both that also said that escrow payment details will be sent in email.

Does this mean I am waiting on another email to pay?

Yes. We will send out the payment instructions along with the escrow terms and contact details of the escrow agents. You will have around 7 days to complete the deposit with your chosen escrow agent.

And my place in line (order #) will be held if I pay on the 1st day that is sent or the 7th?  Just wanting to make sure I dont have to miss AM dividends this week. Smiley

You will hold the same order# for up to 7 days of your reservation.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:31:36 PM

According to this, the 1.2TH Unit has a negative ROI.
http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/5738bf456f
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:32:48 PM

So when do you expect to ship the units? You said that if the difficulty is higher than 200M you will give 50% discount to upgrade the hash rate, but this is bound to happen in November. So are you planning to ship before November?

We won't be shipping before November unfortunately. However the difficulty insurance should provide you with the same ROI up until a difficulty of 300-350 Million. We will be at a number of events and host some ourselves this October where we hope to demonstrate the first set of prototypes. You would be able to  hold on until then to purchase or order now and request a refund later if you aren't satisfied with either our progress.

Thanks for the answer, do you have an estimated date for shipment? I believe 350 will be reached in January/February 2014. Are you planning to ship by then?

How can I learn more about the October event?

How does the escrow work? Can I request a refund at any time, no questions asked?

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:50:54 PM

Thanks for the answer, do you have an estimated date for shipment? I believe 350 will be reached in January/February 2014. Are you planning to ship by then?

How does the escrow work? Can I request a refund at any time, no questions asked?

Refunds can be requested at any time for our first 200 customers and will be processed within 48 hours. (Later customers can request refunds for 30 days from: 15/10/13  to mid November + usual escrow agreement terms)

We will send out an email explaining the escrow transaction with the escrow payment instruction email (or you can check https://www.xcrowd.co.uk/mining/index.html#link5). Escrow, simply put is having a neutral trusted third party control the funds and the outcome of the transaction using terms that all parties agree to.

We are looking to start shipping in early to mid December. With the capacity to handle over 300+ orders a week, we are hoping to complete the first inital 1,000 orders by mid Jan at the latest. We have a set of strong supply chain partners that would be able to help us scale accordingly without the hassle of handling our own plant like Buttefly labs and Avalon. You would be able to follow our progress over the next couple of months through our blog.
pitchbend

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:02:14 PM

So I'm in my shopping bag and I can see my order but I can't pay/checkout ¿? I only have the option to "continue shopping" or to "empty my shopping bag", am I missing something here? how can I proceed to check out?. I've tried Chrome/firefox/IE both Simple HTML and Javascript (on firefox).
abuelau

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:06:23 PM

Refunds can be requested at any time for our first 200 customers and will be processed within 48 hours. (Later customers can request refunds for 30 days from: 15/10/13  to mid November + usual escrow agreement terms)

We will send out an email explaining the escrow transaction with the escrow payment instruction email (or you can check https://www.xcrowd.co.uk/mining/index.html#link5). Escrow, simply put is having a neutral trusted third party control the funds and the outcome of the transaction using terms that all parties agree to.

We are looking to start shipping in early to mid December. With the capacity to handle over 300+ orders a week, we are hoping to complete the first inital 1,000 orders by mid Jan at the latest. We have a set of strong supply chain partners that would be able to help us scale accordingly without the hassle of handling our own plant like Buttefly labs and Avalon. You would be able to follow our progress over the next couple of months through our blog.

Thanks, I am happy with the answers. I was going to order another one but it seems that the order button is not working again (in the checkout page).

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:09:05 PM

So I'm in my shopping bag and I can see my order but I can't pay/checkout ¿? I only have the option to "continue shopping" or to "empty my shopping bag", am I missing something here? how can I proceed to check out?. I've tried Chrome/firefox/IE both Simple HTML and Javascript (on firefox).

>Open shopping bag

>Confirm order and then click on "Checkout" - Far left

> Enter address and Purchase order details

> Click on continue underneath the Phone number form

> Confirm shipping details and click on:

> Place order - Bottom right

> Share on Twitter  Wink
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:11:29 PM

no "check out" function as well
abuelau

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:14:01 PM

I reloaded (F5) and the button was back there. Just placed my 2nd order.

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:15:21 PM

What browser are you using? It should work for well enough under simple html for chrome and works normally in other browsers at the moment. Please let us know so that we could get someone on it. Thanks in advance.
pitchbend

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:17:19 PM

>Open shopping bag

Ok so maybe I'm blind, but where exactly is the checkout button?:

newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:17:41 PM

normal mode with IE

What browser are you using? It should work for well enough under simple html for chrome and works normally in other browsers at the moment. Please let us know so that we could get someone on it. Thanks in advance.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:17:59 PM

WTF is it with ASIC manufacture's, they all claim they can make and ship large quantities of miners but they can't get a fucking shopping cart or website to work.

They are all taking MILLIONS in full payment pre-orders and they can't get a website shopping cart straight.

Jesus Christ, PR and shopping carts are like fucking kryptonite to ASIC manufacture's.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:21:03 PM

WTF is it with ASIC manufacture's, they all claim they can make and ship large quantities of miners but they can't get a fucking shopping cart or website to work.

They are all taking MILLIONS in full payment pre-orders and they can't get a website shopping cart straight.

Jesus Christ, PR and shopping carts are like fucking kryptonite to ASIC manufacture's.

Ecwid was chosen as it was the most secure option at the moment. Please do let us know if you encounter any issues or problems while browsing the site. Thanks in advance.
abuelau

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:21:41 PM

Ha! Well next time they can hire me to do it for them. Give me a few days and I'll make the best shopping cart of the ASIC world (like that's difficult)!

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:24:44 PM

>Open shopping bag

Ok so maybe I'm blind, but where exactly is the checkout button?:

Please try clearing out your cache or an alternative browser. It should work perfectly now but someone is looking into the cart issue at the moment just incase.
astutiumRob

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 10:25:10 PM

Are any of the cases designed to be rackmounted ?
What is the airflow direction on each case ?
What is the in-operation temperature (range) of each unit ?
What are the physical dimensions of each case design ?

www.astutium.com - domains | hosting | vps | servers | cloud - proud to accept bitcoins. UK colocation for BFL and KNC ASICs in Tier3+ DC
Register Domains with BTC
Want to make some bitcoins ? Miner on ebay | Buy GH/s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: