Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units  (Read 49001 times)
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:45:49 AM

Really interested in finding out who Eve works for...

It isn't 2% by the way - more around 0.5%-1%.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:48:18 AM

Xcrowd,

Your website is dropping the following text in the Payment section depending on how you navigate to the anchored links. This is the text being dropped:

"Better yet, all our first 200 orders are fully refundable with no questions asked and processed within 48 hours. Later customers would be able to request refunds between 15-10-2013 to 15-11-2013.
Escrow terms -

Bulk shipping start date - 20-12-2013
20% of total orders to be shipped per week
Individual deliveries sent out according to order list of confirmed order.
Inspection period after delivery - 5 days

Escrow release terms -

Individual customer confirms delivery of a working unit
Bulk refund if we fail to start bulk ship before 15-12-2013
Individual refunds if orders are not fulfilled within 6 weeks of bulk shipping start date.
Registered companies based in the US or UK can apply for financing for orders over $50,000. Depending on your application we would be able to offer you a range of terms and rates through our financing partner HSBC. Like all our orders, these funds will also be placed in an escrow account until delivery. You would be able to simply choose financing at checkout and a representative will get in touch with more details if your application can be accepted."

In addition, the whole "Difficulty Insurance" tab and section is completely dropped depending on how you navigate through some of the anchored links as well.

What browser are you using arorts? Looks fine on our side. We would appreciate it if you could email or post a screenshot here.
eve

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:56:05 AM

You have to clearly let us know if we will be charge the 0.5% - 1% etc if we cancel order and request for ReFund.
eve

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:02:09 AM

Saw a bunch of newbie or just sock puppet accounts? when order button comes up. Be careful
SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:02:52 AM

You have to clearly let us know if we will be charge the 0.5% - 1% etc if we cancel order and request for ReFund.

My message got deleted when I said that eve was a troll a few days back but really?
If you don't like them/trust them then don't order. Otherwise you are just clogging up this thread with FUD. These guys have offered escrow and a .5-1% loss is nothing.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:05:58 AM

It clearly states on our website (along with several of our posts) that the escrow fees are not refundable. 
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:06:15 AM

Also another thing I was thinking about...Is the price with bitcoin in escrow going to change at the end due to price fluctuation? Like what if btc rises to $200. Will we then release only a portion of the coins to you or what?
Tsukene

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:08:16 AM

Please take note if you cancel your orders you still need to pay the 2% Escrow Fees Charges. They don't Accept Paypal and Credit Cards be aware. We still do not Know Who there are? Who are their engineers and who are their investors. and who is Abdi Mahamud?[/i]

A little background on the founder:

NAME: Abdi Mahamud

USERNAMES:

abz123uk (2009 -2012 Twitter and eBay)
rat1on1990 (2008)
Ironicarm (2009)
miggni (2009)
rat1oN (2009)
Amelioratr (2009)
ratman (2009)
Nordstrom (2008-2009)
Niles_Touch (2008)

EMAIL:

info@amelioratecorp.com
Nordstrom@amelioratecorp.com
MAhamud@amelioratecorp.com
Niles_Touch@hotmail.co.uk

PHONE:

44-7930804630

Currently loctaed in Leicester, UK
Originally from Birmingham, UK
Company Registered at the following address
2 City Arcade
Birmingham, B2 4tx

EDUCATION:

Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - De Montfort University (2008-2011)
(Seems a bit short for a Masters)
Golden Hillock School (2001-2006)
(High School)

PREVIOUS JOBS/EXPERIENCE:

2011 - Present
Executive Director, Founder - Terra Group FME
Stealth Mode.

2011 - Present
Co-founder - Sophia Jennah Ltd
(Also from Facebook page he was the "Former Director of Procrastination")

2009 - 2010
Sales Executive - ITSec Pvt Ltd
Information Technology & Services

2009 - 2010
Sales Executive - Logoinn
Graphic Design
to be updated

2008 - 2009
Assistant Marketing Manager - Ameliorate Group Ltd
My role is to provides support for the Ameliorate Group to achieve its business objectives and strategies. The primary role of the Assistant Marketing Manager is to oversee the planning, creation and post-analysis of promotions; evaluate the unit, sales and gross profit productivity of new and carryover products; provide direction on new product needs; and provide marketing support on special programs and market-specific requests.Responsibilities* overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities* establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives* evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data* Assist in implementing the organisations marketing plan* to help manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget* managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets

2007 - 2008
Project Manager & Sales Agent - E5 Design studios
Animation
As the Project manager I was an integral part of delivering rapid growth to E5'snew business venture : WebLines Media. I was also responsible for direct marketing, establishing brand awareness in the online market and generating both individual and corporate leads as well as face to face selling.

Chief Marketing Officer - Ameliorate Group Ltd
My role is to provides support for the Ameliorate Group to achieve its business objectives and strategies. The primary role of the Chief Marketing Officer is to oversee the planning, creation and post-analysis of promotions; evaluate the unit, sales and gross profit productivity of new and carryover products; provide direction on new product needs; and provide marketing support on special programs and market-specific requests.

Responsibilities

* overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities

* establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives

* evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data

* implement the organisations marketing plan

* to manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget

* managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets

Owner - Ameliorate Group Ltd

LINKS:

Facebook

Yatedo Profile (Similar to Linked In)

eBay Feedback

Sophie Jenna Ltd. (Muslim Women's Fashion)

How did you get all of that information?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful:
34qMeWBdbF47TH65SzWg9iva4M6KvWGPD2
Thanks in advance Smiley
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:14:09 AM

It's an old post from earlier in the thread. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248396.msg2641524#msg2641524
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:20:55 AM

So I guess that wall of dox kind of overshadowed my question so:

Also another thing I was thinking about...Is the price with bitcoin in escrow going to change at the end due to price fluctuation? Like what if btc rises to $200. Will we then release only a portion of the coins to you or what?
eve

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:22:53 AM

Please take note if you cancel your orders you still need to pay the 2% Escrow Fees Charges. They don't Accept Paypal and Credit Cards be aware. We still do not Know Who there are? Who are their engineers and who are their investors. and who is Abdi Mahamud?[/i]

A little background on the founder:

NAME: Abdi Mahamud

USERNAMES:

abz123uk (2009 -2012 Twitter and eBay)
rat1on1990 (2008)
Ironicarm (2009)
miggni (2009)
rat1oN (2009)
Amelioratr (2009)
ratman (2009)
Nordstrom (2008-2009)
Niles_Touch (2008)

EMAIL:

info@amelioratecorp.com
Nordstrom@amelioratecorp.com
MAhamud@amelioratecorp.com
Niles_Touch@hotmail.co.uk

PHONE:

44-7930804630

Currently loctaed in Leicester, UK
Originally from Birmingham, UK
Company Registered at the following address
2 City Arcade
Birmingham, B2 4tx

EDUCATION:

Master of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - De Montfort University (2008-2011)
(Seems a bit short for a Masters)
Golden Hillock School (2001-2006)
(High School)

PREVIOUS JOBS/EXPERIENCE:

2011 - Present
Executive Director, Founder - Terra Group FME
Stealth Mode.

2011 - Present
Co-founder - Sophia Jennah Ltd
(Also from Facebook page he was the "Former Director of Procrastination")

2009 - 2010
Sales Executive - ITSec Pvt Ltd
Information Technology & Services

2009 - 2010
Sales Executive - Logoinn
Graphic Design
to be updated

2008 - 2009
Assistant Marketing Manager - Ameliorate Group Ltd
My role is to provides support for the Ameliorate Group to achieve its business objectives and strategies. The primary role of the Assistant Marketing Manager is to oversee the planning, creation and post-analysis of promotions; evaluate the unit, sales and gross profit productivity of new and carryover products; provide direction on new product needs; and provide marketing support on special programs and market-specific requests.Responsibilities* overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities* establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives* evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data* Assist in implementing the organisations marketing plan* to help manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget* managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets

2007 - 2008
Project Manager & Sales Agent - E5 Design studios
Animation
As the Project manager I was an integral part of delivering rapid growth to E5'snew business venture : WebLines Media. I was also responsible for direct marketing, establishing brand awareness in the online market and generating both individual and corporate leads as well as face to face selling.

Chief Marketing Officer - Ameliorate Group Ltd
My role is to provides support for the Ameliorate Group to achieve its business objectives and strategies. The primary role of the Chief Marketing Officer is to oversee the planning, creation and post-analysis of promotions; evaluate the unit, sales and gross profit productivity of new and carryover products; provide direction on new product needs; and provide marketing support on special programs and market-specific requests.

Responsibilities

* overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities

* establish marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives

* evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data

* implement the organisations marketing plan

* to manage the Marketing Department budget and deliver all marketing activity within set budget

* managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets

Owner - Ameliorate Group Ltd

LINKS:

Facebook

Yatedo Profile (Similar to Linked In)

eBay Feedback

Sophie Jenna Ltd. (Muslim Women's Fashion)

How did you get all of that information?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248396.msg2641524#msg2641524
Tsukene

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:23:59 AM

Yeah, we got it...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful:
34qMeWBdbF47TH65SzWg9iva4M6KvWGPD2
Thanks in advance Smiley
megvon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:27:40 AM

Deposit Options: 30% - 10% premium? Would you please explain this clearly, if we pay by deposit option's we need to pay 30% to 10% above your normal price?

$6.60 will becomes $8.58 or $7.26

With that new rates your price are higher compares to cointera.

SoggyLettuce

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:28:20 AM

Can someone please delete some of eve's posts? Some of us have actual questions that keep getting buried. If one of my comments saying he was a troll and was worthy of being ignored was deleted how can this not be? He is practically ruining any practical conversations with his spam.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:33:21 AM

Deposit Options: 30% - 10% premium? Would you please explain this clearly, if we pay by deposit option's we need to pay 30% to 10% above your normal price?

I don't really understand what you are asking but the 10% premium is because you are only depositing 30% of the total amount of money into escrow instead of the full price. You then pay the rest after when it is ready. So you still can put the full amount into escrow so it's completely optional with the premium. Correct me if i'm wrong.
megvon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:33:36 AM

Can someone please delete some of eve's posts? Some of us have actual questions that keep getting buried. If one of my comments saying he was a troll and was worthy of being ignored was deleted how can this not be? He is practically ruining any practical conversations with his spam.

Read what you want to read and avoid or ignore those you don't want to read as easy as that. Everyone has a choice. and anyone can writes whatever they want. If you don't like this thread maybe you should go somewhere else. That is what the 5th Amendment is all about. Freedom of expression.

Go and get real don't complain about others.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:35:05 AM

So I guess that wall of dox kind of overshadowed my question so:

The escrow deposits sent will be kept at the same value regardless if it's in BTC or Fiat. However you would be able to send over less coins if you only deposited 30%.

For example - you send over $329 in escrow deposits (30%) at the current BTC exchange rates that would amount to 2.65 BTC.

If the BTC price rises to $200 per BTC when we request the full deposit just before dispatch then you would only have to send over another 3.35 BTC to cover the current total price of 8.2 BTC. Hope that makes sense.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:37:38 AM

Read what you want to read and avoid or ignore those you don't want to read as easy as that. Everyone has a choice. and anyone can writes whatever they want. If you don't like this thread maybe you should go somewhere else. That is what the 5th Amendment is all about. Freedom of expression.

Go and get real don't complain about others.

Right I get that but this thread should be about discussing the product and not spamming someone's personal details that are available probably one page back. Sure you can say what ever you want but that doesn't mean that you should. Eve isn't wrong but he is an asshole.

Also yes thank you xcrowd that makes sense.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:38:57 AM

The 30% deposit option will costs an extra 10% on top of the normal price. An $999 Elysium would cost $1098 but you are only required to deposit $329 to reserve your order and won't have to pay the remaining cost until your order is ready to be shipped.
roy7

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:48:54 AM

The 30% deposit option will costs an extra 10% on top of the normal price. An $999 Elysium would cost $1098 but you are only required to deposit $329 to reserve your order and won't have to pay the remaining cost until your order is ready to be shipped.

Speaking of which for some reason my 100% deposit $999 Elysium cost $1,049.00 for my order. Smiley Not sure why, since there was no shipping added.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: