Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:42:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units  (Read 48999 times)
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:19:10 PM

Xcrowd,

You need to have an account front end so people can see their orders, status etc.

there already is one?
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:20:20 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 03:33:00 PM by xcrowd

Xcrowd,

You need to have an account front end so people can see their orders, status etc.

We are working on exporting all the orders to a better shopping cart platform (no need to re-register) with more available options.

In the meantime please use - https://www.xcrowd.co.uk/mining/store.html
fiktionist

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:27:07 PM

xcrowd is just a laugh. Want to collect millions in orders but have no clue of getting a decent webshop up and running. m(

liked that post? Official BeerAdress: 12Q9d7tntiQXARjpVSRKnQhzJy4MoAaonL
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 03:48:09 PM

Xcrowd,

We are working on exporting all the orders to a better shopping cart platform (no need to re-register) with more available options.

When I placed my order I did so using the html version because it does not work on firefox...now I went to the full version with IE and created an account but it doesn't see my order that I placed yesterday.
JakeTri

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:22:33 PM

I hope it is OK to mix and match fiat and BTC for 30% deposit order ... for example I would like to pay using fiat for the 30% deposit and BTC for rest on delivery ...
Other may want the opposite fir 30% using BTC and rest using fiat ...

Or even better, right now choose the payment method for deposit and later at delivery time have again choice to decide how to pay the rest.

BTC donations always welcome: 1JakeTriwbahMYp1rSfJbTn7Afd1w62p2q
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:31:47 PM

xcrowd is just a laugh. Want to collect millions in orders but have no clue of getting a decent webshop up and running. m(

agreed. Crappy shopping cart and the ordering process/prices is/are very confusing.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 04:34:48 PM

Where are you people actually sending your money?

Are you actually paying anyone in BTC or actual dollars?  The money is all supposed to be escrowed.

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:38:47 PM

Xcrowd,

When I placed my order I did so using the html version because it does not work on firefox...now I went to the full version with IE and created an account but it doesn't see my order that I placed yesterday.

It seems like there is a mixed content issue surrounding our a new security upgrade on Firefox. Someone just informed us of it and we are working on getting it fixed within a few hours.
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:39:37 PM

I hope it is OK to mix and match fiat and BTC for 30% deposit order ... for example I would like to pay using fiat for the 30% deposit and BTC for rest on delivery ...
Other may want the opposite fir 30% using BTC and rest using fiat ...

Or even better, right now choose the payment method for deposit and later at delivery time have again choice to decide how to pay the rest.

That shouldn't be a problem.
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:40:17 PM

Xcrowd, I strongly recommend you update the OP with a decent summary of the status, ordering instructions and FAQ. People keep asking the same question over and over again because no one is going to go through 20 pages of discussion to find the answers.

Plus, it would probably help people buy more products from you.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:41:36 PM

Where are you people actually sending your money?

Are you actually paying anyone in BTC or actual dollars?  The money is all supposed to be escrowed.

We won't be handling the transactions ourselves. Everyone who has reserved their order will be sent instructions on how to complete their orders through either John or Escrow.com within the next few days.

Xcrowd, I strongly recommend you update the OP with a decent summary of the status, ordering instructions and FAQ. People keep asking the same question over and over again because no one is going to go through 20 pages of discussion to find the answers.

Plus, it would probably help people buy more products from you.

That's in the works now and we will be published soon.
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:58:45 PM

We won't be handling the transactions ourselves. Everyone who has reserved their order will be sent instructions on how to complete their orders through either John or Escrow.com within the next few days.

John K only does BTC escrow, so for USD escrow it'd need to be escrow.com, correct?

Thanks.
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:19:09 PM

The escrow deposits sent will be kept at the same value regardless if it's in BTC or Fiat. However you would be able to send over less coins if you only deposited 30%.

For example - you send over $329 in escrow deposits (30%) at the current BTC exchange rates that would amount to 2.65 BTC.

If the BTC price rises to $200 per BTC when we request the full deposit just before dispatch then you would only have to send over another 3.35 BTC to cover the current total price of 8.2 BTC. Hope that makes sense.

If we do 100% deposit now, with BTC, it'll be based on current exchange rate so regardless if BTC/USD drops before you ship we don't need to pay additional funds to make up the short fall in BTC's lower value? Basically Xcrowd is absorbing the risk of the currency conversion rate changing in the next 4-5 months.

Just wanted to be sure. I was intending to deposit 100% with fiat but I'd rather use John K than escrow.com.
arorts

Activity: 408

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:37:05 PM

Import duties / VAT / etc will have to be paid by the customer i suppose

and a 175cm * 175cm * 75cm box will not pass customs unnoticed :-)

Promise less, deliver more. It will most likely be in a much smaller form factor which will be confirmed over the next couple of weeks. That was mainly the reason why we stopped taking shipping fees in advance.

Please, please, please do seriously work on your product design. It's not that I can't afford spending the money on an Olympus to place it in a colo facility. Is that I already called a few colo service providers and not only did they almost laughed at me like" "Wow! What kind of massive server is that?" but also gave me an obscene quote that eats a massive share of my potential profits that makes it no more profitable than lower-end product lines or as profitable as other competitive products.

It's ok to design "cool-looking" yet less efficient products if they are entry-level. However, for the high-end product line I see absolutely no need to waste so much space and resources, you want to be super efficient in space and weight as well. I think you should seriously attempt to slash volumetric space by at least a factor of 3-4 and weight by a factor of 10. Otherwise, you are putting your products at a huge competitive and value disadvantage in relation to other companies that have much more efficient product designs and also puts yourself in unnecessary extra burden with shipping and customs logistics. And this is supposed to be your flagship product. Thanks.

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 09:23:49 PM

Xcrowd,

It seems like there is a mixed content issue surrounding our a new security upgrade on Firefox. Someone just informed us of it and we are working on getting it fixed within a few hours.

So how do I get my new account to recognize the already placed order...#80
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:28:17 PM

Xcrowd,

But how can we order? I can't find any link that takes me to the ordering page.

Here you go:

https://www.xcrowd.co.uk/mining/store.html

FF23 has problems with js

I mean, once I select the product in the simple HTML site version (select payment, shipping, etc) there is no button to click to finalize the purchase.

Someone is looking into it at the moment.

Upload js files on https maybe

I informed you yesterday and told you how to resolve the problem..

xcrowd (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:35:07 PM

Xcrowd,

But how can we order? I can't find any link that takes me to the ordering page.

Here you go:

https://www.xcrowd.co.uk/mining/store.html

FF23 has problems with js

I mean, once I select the product in the simple HTML site version (select payment, shipping, etc) there is no button to click to finalize the purchase.

Someone is looking into it at the moment.

Upload js files on https maybe

I informed you yesterday and told you how to resolve the problem..

It seems like the whole problem was just a missing letter. Thanks for pointing it out.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:49:05 PM

agreed. Crappy shopping cart and the ordering process/prices is/are very confusing.

See my signature lol
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:06:51 PM

I'm still waiting for their open office day to check up what they have got...
bigdaub

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:47:26 PM

Order 193 @ 7pm EST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: