Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units  (Read 48981 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:13:59 PM

We're still alive and we haven't ran off with any "reservations" just yet for those worried. Some of the allegations are slightly amusing but quite a few relevant points were made. It seems like it won't be worth the hassle in securing escrows in the first place if we have to deal with the same folks for the next 5 months if we're able to go without escrows or deposits in general.

The reason we've been absent from the forum for the past few days this weekend is so that we could spend some time going over the latest simulations of our main design from our verification partners and weighting our options (same reason why we haven't requested any escrow deposits yet).

Details will be released when we deem it ready to be published, in the meantime if you have any questions please do contact us directly or simply wait for further updates from us.

Let me be the first to say its nice to hear your still alive and sorry about the "problem children" of this forum.  Excited to hear of developments and updates and appreciate a word from you to let us know that things are still on track.

Please do not get discouraged at some individuals for being trolls, they are here and will always be here and there is nothing that can be done about them unfortunately.  Some of us are happy to be in line for your product and are looking forward to what will eventually come.  I really hope that you do not back away from the escrow idea, that is one of the main reasons coupled with the difficulty insurance that I went with your company.  It is nice to have a refreshing idea among all of the preorder scams and failed attempts at delivery dates with no way to get your money back that are offered by some other companies, plus it might hurt your reputation to originally say that you will provide escrow, and then when its time to pay, all of a sudden say, no escrow.

Just my 2 cents, hope development is progressing nicely, cant wait to hear more and have a great day Smiley

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:38:25 PM

We're still alive and we haven't ran off with any "reservations" just yet for those worried. Some of the allegations are slightly amusing but quite a few relevant points were made. It seems like it won't be worth the hassle in securing escrows in the first place if we have to deal with the same folks for the next 5 months if we're able to go without escrows or deposits in general.

The reason we've been absent from the forum for the past few days this weekend is so that we could spend some time going over the latest simulations of our main design from our verification partners and weighting our options (same reason why we haven't requested any escrow deposits yet).

Details will be released when we deem it ready to be published, in the meantime if you have any questions please do contact us directly or simply wait for further updates from us.

Let me be the first to say its nice to hear your still alive and sorry about the "problem children" of this forum.  Excited to hear of developments and updates and appreciate a word from you to let us know that things are still on track.

Please do not get discouraged at some individuals for being trolls, they are here and will always be here and there is nothing that can be done about them unfortunately.  Some of us are happy to be in line for your product and are looking forward to what will eventually come.  I really hope that you do not back away from the escrow idea, that is one of the main reasons coupled with the difficulty insurance that I went with your company.  It is nice to have a refreshing idea among all of the preorder scams and failed attempts at delivery dates with no way to get your money back that are offered by some other companies, plus it might hurt your reputation to originally say that you will provide escrow, and then when its time to pay, all of a sudden say, no escrow.

Just my 2 cents, hope development is progressing nicely, cant wait to hear more and have a great day Smiley

Thank you. If we do step away from requesting escrow; it will be only to start accepting orders once we actually do have products in stock and ready to be shipped out within 2/3 days like the other 99% businesses out there.
SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:38:54 PM

Hey thanks for the update xcrowd!

I would definitely like to keep my spot in the order queue because I am in the first ten orders. Does this news mean we will have an extension on the 7 days. I understand you say you might not do thee escrow because dealing with us all would be a burden. Would it be possible to keep our spot in line until the products are ready to ship and ready to order?
Tsukene

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:44:32 PM

No Escrow?

No way, byeeee

They said, "It seems like it won't be worth the hassle in securing escrows in the first place if we have to deal with the same folks for the next 5 months if we're able to go without escrows or deposits in general. "

They also said:

Thank you. If we do step away from requesting escrow; it will be only to start accepting orders once we actually do have products in stock and ready to be shipped out within 2/3 days like the other 99% businesses out there.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful:
34qMeWBdbF47TH65SzWg9iva4M6KvWGPD2
Thanks in advance Smiley
xcrowd (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:51:54 PM

^ ...

The first 50-100 orders can be under an escrow agreement just before dispatch if we do decide to go down that route.
SoggyLettuce

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:03:47 PM

Sweet thanks for the updates and good luck in pulling a product together.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:59:17 PM

We're still alive...

What is it with ASIC vendors, disappearing acts and the shared belief the community fears their deaths?!

It has to be an 'in' joke, we're missing...Undecided

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:49:57 PM

Most of the people here in Deadwood are not going to be able to understand this real world you speak of (99% of businesses)
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 01:14:35 AM

I can only imagine the drama bomb if they actually had the escrow setup, people committed funds, and then the disappearance for a couple days..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Anenome5

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 06:40:29 AM

The first 50-100 orders can be under an escrow agreement just before dispatch if we do decide to go down that route.
So once you have product stocked and are ready to ship you will no longer be doing escrow-only now--apart from these first 50-100, correct? You'll take either BTC, bank deposits, or credit card purchases directly, yes?

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
eve

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 07:55:36 AM

I can only imagine the drama bomb if they actually had the escrow setup, people committed funds, and then the disappearance for a couple days..

The escrow guys request for passport and what not and he can't gave them the information. So he pull out. Anyway he is not  sincere from the start by not disclosing his identity. Shows that using escrow alone will not necessary work/.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:46:25 AM

The escrow guys request for passport and what not and he can't gave them the information. So he pull out. Anyway he is not  sincere from the start by not disclosing his identity. Shows that using escrow alone will not necessary work/.

Why is he not disclosing his identity? Are you joking or misinformed, right? Nobody sane would order a consumer product from a random, anonymous guy with a webpage a some posts on a forum .

arorts

Activity: 408

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 12:45:19 AM

I like hosting deposit option but how does the escrow option work for it?? Will escrow be initially mining for me as a proof of service delivery?? Doesn't make sense.
Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:14:46 AM

Why is he not disclosing his identity? Are you joking or misinformed, right? Nobody sane would order a consumer product from a random, anonymous guy with a webpage a some posts on a forum .
Nope, he's not disclosing his identity!

I cannot figure for the life of me why anyone's interested at all.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 10:23:14 PM

I like hosting deposit option but how does the escrow option work for it?? Will escrow be initially mining for me as a proof of service delivery?? Doesn't make sense.

Of course not.  xCrowd can ship space heaters, how is escrow.com going to know the difference?

ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:27:13 PM

yup. xcrowd is complete bullshit. oh well i still have knc!
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 10:39:54 PM

Although it's funny, all they had to do was manage to setup their escrow account properly and they could have raked in millions of dollars.

Oh well.

ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:43:58 PM

soon as that abdi dudes profile was posted, i lost all confidence. i was just lying to myself and kept hoping i was wrong. never trust a 23 year old with this stuff.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:50:50 PM

Although it's funny, all they had to do was manage to setup their escrow account properly and they could have raked in millions of dollars.

Oh well.

Yes clearly if they wanted to scam people. Are you guys seriously bitching about them having hardware built and ready to ship before paying? After all the crying you do about no pre orders here is a company who is not going to take pre orders but actualy have the device Iin hand and you all cry. This has to be the dumbest community alive. This isn't towards you Ytter just used your quote lol
fiktionist

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:42:46 PM

Live Demonstration of xCrowd Olympus.

http://bit.ly/r8BnTA

liked that post? Official BeerAdress: 12Q9d7tntiQXARjpVSRKnQhzJy4MoAaonL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: