Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $11k - when do you sell  (Read 3193 times)
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

I bought bitcoin at around $6K two months ago and there was a time when it almost hit the $10K mark but I did not sell it because I was hoping that it will reach $15K or $20K at most.But sad to say because of hacking problem that had happened two weeks ago the value of bitcoin and altcoins are affected that's why a sudden decrease of market prices was being observed until present.So, when the price be back again and reaches $10K I will probably sell it that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

If the bitcoin value is 11k then I will sell it as soon as I hear the price of it, what do you think will happen if they do happen I hope they will come to us soon good news. and how about you??
Because Bitcoin is a volatile asset (related to FIAT). Bitcoin and Altcoins have an inverse relationship in their value, ie when the value of Bitcoin increases, Altcoins decreases. When Bitcoin is unstable, trading conditions are likened to a type of fog. In today's fog we can not see much forward, so the best way is to set goals near or not at all.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

indeed is a good post when we have a look at date. I wish I had this mentality back then and sold my coins when it was 11k and compared to now which is almost 2x of the current price.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

When I started investing bitcoin I targeted a price where I would sell it by comparison of the price I bought at the beginning. So I will only sell it when the target is reached, for example if I buy bitcoin for $ 5000 then I will target a sale at $ 10,000- $ 20,000
Cool, personally, I don't like to make some targets like that, I don't like to limit myself with some rules and goals in crypto world, I just want to follow my feeling about the situation of the market and I buy or sell when I feel that I need to buy or to sell. These long term strategies can fail in this field, because the market is really unpredictable and it's hard to know what will happen in the future.
Carpenter194

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:
1) yes bitcoin is the future and the price will increase on the long run, but:
2) we are currently obv. bubbling (what is not happening the first time).

So my question is - do you sell now in order to get a cheaper entry soon?

I think you guys agree that there has to be a price correction in the nearer future...

Thanks for your input!
I'm not sure bitcoin will increasing at the future or not. Even they increasing a little, it will not have any affect to me, because i do not hold BTC.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:51:51 AM

See now bitcoin is hanging around 6k althoughit reached about 20k last December. It better to cash out at high and keep on buying while low.
Yeah, The better things to do right now is to hold and used this opportunity to buy more while bitcoin is on dip because if bitcoin soars high again for sure we will regret it if we not take this chance.
maybe this is the last chance to buy bitcoin at below $6000 some weeks ago.perhaps we wont see again this price in future.bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will run bull and people accumulate their stock.

Hopefully bull run could take over in a few days to go, but I don't think its an easy thing to do while other traders fears the volatility of bitcoin. Buying while the value is at lower price, is the best opportunity of getting huge profit. When you sell, then you'll be gaining good amounts of earnings to cover up the previous losses that you've wasted from previous trades. If possible this will be a good scenario to witness more bulls on each and every crypto, and with bitcoin's progress entire cryptocurrencies might experience great profitable value.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

I think you guys agree that there has to be a price correction in the nearer future...

Thanks for your input!
If my portfolio increases by 5%, I will sell them immediately. I do not believe in the growth of the Crypto market. It is always unstable and the ups and downs are frequent. So I choose safe mode and do not want to risk the Crypto market.

Lagoons

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

You should had sold then. Stupid me would had waited until it reached $20,000 again.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:31 AM

As i am into a long term hold of my cryptocurrencies (for a year or two) and one of those is bitcoin, i don't exactly really know what will be the price of bitcoin during that time. If only i can resist not to check bitcoin's market price almost everyday until the time when i like to sell it, them that will be much better because i might be tempted to sell it at higher price now but will be much higher in the future.
Of course the price will be higher at that time than it is today, because basically the bitcoin price will keep going up in the long run, so you do not have to check the price every day, you can leave it and wait according to your plan, I'm sure you'll make big profits at that time..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

See now bitcoin is hanging around 6k althoughit reached about 20k last December. It better to cash out at high and keep on buying while low.
Yeah, The better things to do right now is to hold and used this opportunity to buy more while bitcoin is on dip because if bitcoin soars high again for sure we will regret it if we not take this chance.
maybe this is the last chance to buy bitcoin at below $6000 some weeks ago.perhaps we wont see again this price in future.bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will run bull and people accumulate their stock.

Hopefully bull run could take over in a few days to go, but I don't think its an easy thing to do while other traders fears the volatility of bitcoin. Buying while the value is at lower price, is the best opportunity of getting huge profit. When you sell, then you'll be gaining good amounts of earnings to cover up the previous losses that you've wasted from previous trades. If possible this will be a good scenario to witness more bulls on each and every crypto, and with bitcoin's progress entire cryptocurrencies might experience great profitable value.
Considering the last Height its really an opportunity to buy more cheap coins around the market, but we needed to make sure that we are indeed willing to
play with the current market, buying low then selling high or wait for much bigger gains, never to panic when things seems not working according to our directions, timing and good analytical skills is really needed from the market like this.
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

If you could read the chart and have confidence by yourself, It is the best way to sell it at high price and buy it lower than when you sell. But if you are not able to this, just stay until it rise
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

My philosophy is to hold, and just sell when you need to pay your bills. Don't pay on credit. At least if it all crashed at least I was able to use some of it.
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:17 AM

Well, I believe that it will rise again soon. Although it is just a guess but I am confident and I trusts my instinct. And besides, I want to earn so I will hold until it reaches $20,000 or higher. Patience, the high value that we want will arise eventually. Smiley
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

As i am into a long term hold of my cryptocurrencies (for a year or two) and one of those is bitcoin, i don't exactly really know what will be the price of bitcoin during that time. If only i can resist not to check bitcoin's market price almost everyday until the time when i like to sell it, them that will be much better because i might be tempted to sell it at higher price now but will be much higher in the future.

I have already sold all of my Bitcoins when the price of this cryptocurrency was at peak. Later, I invested in BTC again, and Now I am waiting for the profits.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

For me its depends of setuation i sell if i need a money like for emergency i force to sell my bitcoin and if theres no emergency i will continue to hold and wait the satisfied profit and if i did not satisfied i will hold it in longterm way even its risky i will put in my mind is trust on bitcoin.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:23:36 AM

For me its depends of setuation i sell if i need a money like for emergency i force to sell my bitcoin and if theres no emergency i will continue to hold and wait the satisfied profit and if i did not satisfied i will hold it in longterm way even its risky i will put in my mind is trust on bitcoin.
if the bitcoin we buy from the free money we will freely hold our bitcoin. although prices are down we do not panic. waiting for an expensive price will be an advantage for us.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

Thanks for your input!
The only one who has worked with bitcoin so I think yes, and other information. I do a new way of thinking about the market affect the right direction. The real problem is when you have the market. Cause I support that the market will continue to invest in cryptocurrency that the market
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

Hey guys,

lets make it short:

Thanks for your input!

Selling and holding at the right time will always give you a huge amount of profit but in the situation of the market today, the best thing to do is hold your coins in order to avoid losing your investments.
Of course I will take my entry into bitcoin world today with cheaper price. I am optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. I admit that the price in these days is very low but it will increase in the near future. I want to make huge profits and this is the golden opportunity for making money form bitcoin investment. We may never find this price again in the future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

Kind of funny to read this in July 2018. I remember that time I was thinking of investing quite a big amount in BTC... but I didn’t.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

hey here we go first iwould not sell now deffinitely since it is quite understandable why it is in this way so second since it is a big amount of money i would sell in a differetn time and one by one i mean the amount that needs for me..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: