Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before 2017 ends?  (Read 6663 times)
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:39:00 AM

Anything is possible as far as bitcoin is concern. But, I don't think it would continue to rise the way it has been rising for the past few months. By the end of 2017 it would be around 10k or 11k.

Actually Bitcoin price is decreasing started last night and maybe it's the time of Bitcoin dumping after a long jump.

blackwidow7

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

No I think there is coming more correction and then a sidewards market. That upping, the excitement the last weeks and the great news in newspaper and with it the entering of new cash was too much.

It is about time that a new altcoin season is starting Smiley
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

Anything is possible as far as bitcoin is concern. But, I don't think it would continue to rise the way it has been rising for the past few months. By the end of 2017 it would be around 10k or 11k.

Actually Bitcoin price is decreasing started last night and maybe it's the time of Bitcoin dumping after a long jump.

Yes its really dump but a bit dump only if the prediction will come true so everyone who have a lot of bitcoin in there wallet will be happy not for people who have no bitcoin in wallet.
I shocked to the huge pump up of bitcoin I will be happy if the price reach 15k$ this is a year of the king bitcoin the possibility to reach this amount is a bit high.

Valuyet

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

Yes its really dump but a bit dump only if the prediction will come true so everyone who have a lot of bitcoin in there wallet will be happy not for people who have no bitcoin in wallet.
I shocked to the huge pump up of bitcoin I will be happy if the price reach 15k$ this is a year of the king bitcoin the possibility to reach this amount is a bit high.

I think there's no way people will dump their Bitcoin this time because Bitcoin since history has never been dumped low harder. It will take a week or less or even a single day only.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

Yes, there is the possibility of bitcoin reaching $15,000 before the end of the year in recent time bitcoin momentum had increased tremendously and then price had already reached $11,000 and presently the price is undergoing pullback or correction invariably preparing to move upward.
saidlik

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Czech altcoin newbie

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

It is possible, but i think there will be some dumps too

Valuyet

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

It is possible, but i think there will be some dumps too

Bitcoin dumping begins today and maybe perhaps it will last a week but soon I believe Bitcoin will pump up more.

superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

For me, maybe Bitcoin will reach $15,000 in the last week of the year or maybe not. But the most important is Bitcoin will surpass that prediction figure early next year.

zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:18:08 AM

Last 3rd quarter of the year experts predicted Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 before the year ends but today before first day of December it has already reached the prediction.

Now, is it possible for Bitcoin to surpass another mile of $15,000 in just a single month?

What do you think?
Yes, everything is possible with bitcoin. The current situation right now is dropping because of the corrections and other manipulations made by haters but it will recover sooner or later bitcoin never lose a game around its enemy.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

No I think there is coming more correction and then a sidewards market. That upping, the excitement the last weeks and the great news in newspaper and with it the entering of new cash was too much.

Yes theres possibility it can reach that value because of growing population of bitcoin user. And if that happen maybe the number of bitcoin population is become twice or trice is population. Then it possible to increase its value again amd again, so bitcoin will continue growing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

There is still one month left for bitcoins to increase the price. So we do not know what's going to happen especially now December there are two hard forks that will happen. Do not just have to sell the holders of their bitcoins because they are sure to have panic selling. And it's definitely worth throwing down bitcoins.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

Last 3rd quarter of the year experts predicted Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 before the year ends but today before first day of December it has already reached the prediction.

Now, is it possible for Bitcoin to surpass another mile of $15,000 in just a single month?

What do you think?
I dont think so ! If h value of bicoin will reach thar but maybe $13k? Before 2017 ends but if bitcoin reach $15k i think this is a good time to hols it but no one can predict about bitcoin price but i hope that bitcoin will continue to increase before christmas.
Valuyet

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

Yes theres possibility it can reach that value because of growing population of bitcoin user. And if that happen maybe the number of bitcoin population is become twice or trice is population. Then it possible to increase its value again amd again, so bitcoin will continue growing.

I agree, the more expensive Bitcoin is the people who want to invest because of the price that continuously increasing.
Bitcoin is the best investment nowadays because you may get 200% return of investment in just a matter of a month.

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

It's correction time right now, with bitcoin price around 10k$. If we get out of this highly volatile period and going upwards, then bitcoin price can go a few thousands more since end of year. Already did it, as it was less than 6k at the beginning of November, after segwitx2 cancellation, and then it went up to 10k in 3 weeks.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee)
When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bitcoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong.  Shocked Shocked Shocked   Grin Grin Grin Grin
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:29 AM

well, i think its possible, now that most speculation of Bitcoin price actually happens like the $10k before november ends, and bitcoin hits the price earlier, also its still one month or 30 days to go, before year ends so lets see if it could reach to $15k, which i think it may happen.

kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:48 AM

it's not impossible that bitcoin could reach that number before the end of the year but in my opinion i dont think it will happen highly possible by the first quarter of 2018 maybe
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:26:49 AM

Bitcoins is now over $9k and probably it will reach $10k before the 2017 ends and if you are expecting to reach it in $15k then maybe that will already happen in the year 2018 because the year is already ending within 1 month.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:00 AM

I do not think that it is possible, too big of a increase for one month , 30% increase is too much in my opinion.
But on the other hand , we will see 15k at first Q of 2018.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Valuyet

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

It's correction time right now, with bitcoin price around 10k$. If we get out of this highly volatile period and going upwards, then bitcoin price can go a few thousands more since end of year. Already did it, as it was less than 6k at the beginning of November, after segwitx2 cancellation, and then it went up to 10k in 3 weeks.

Indeed, I just read a news as of this writing the current Bitcoin price is at $9,100. So the question is, when will Bitcoin rise back from the clouds?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: