Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:49:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28989 times)
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

Good Afternoon. Are there any restrictions for traders when it comes to their citizenship? For example, can North Korean user make copies of USA citizen business?
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

Liquidity pool is very important  when it comes to social trading. How many exchanges are you going to work with when you start platform launch?
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

I see that this project will have problems with liqudity. Do you calculate how much money you need to support good liquidity? I think it is over many times that your hardcap. Isn't it?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

So this project is about trading analysis that will help those who will use your services to be a godd trader base on your recomendations and analytical scheme? How about if your analyzation fails, is there any safety net for the traders?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

Good Afternoon. Are there any restrictions for traders when it comes to their citizenship? For example, can North Korean user make copies of USA citizen business?

We won't be able to accept citizens, residents (tax or otherwise) or green card holders of the USA, China, Singapore, Iran, North Korea or Syria.

Liquidity pool is very important  when it comes to social trading. How many exchanges are you going to work with when you start platform launch?

We are negotiating with major brokerages and exchanges at the moment. We will make an announcement when we reach an agreement.

I see that this project will have problems with liqudity. Do you calculate how much money you need to support good liquidity? I think it is over many times that your hardcap. Isn't it?

That's why we'll deal with major liquidity providers.  Grin

So this project is about trading analysis that will help those who will use your services to be a godd trader base on your recomendations and analytical scheme? How about if your analyzation fails, is there any safety net for the traders?

No, Scrinium will help investors copy trades from traders that make profit. the AI will analyse traders' overall results and will place them in a certain risk-to-profit tier. Investors will be able to simply set their risk-to-profit ratio and subscribe to available traders. Investors cannot lose more than the percentage of risk they are willing to take, i.e. if they set their risk ratio to 30%, they won't lose more than 30%.

slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:27:56 AM

Hi. Usually platform owners don't like these kind questions but I still want to ask you. How often can investors withdraw money from Scrinium platform?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:59 AM

Hi. Usually platform owners don't like these kind questions but I still want to ask you. How often can investors withdraw money from Scrinium platform?
I don't understand why they don't like this question. Developers have mentioned it a couple of times already. Money for investors will be withdrawn to their accounts automatically.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

I don't understand why they don't like this question. Developers have mentioned it a couple of times already. Money for investors will be withdrawn to their accounts automatically.
so it looks like I will be able to get it anytime I want to. Is that right? That would be awesome.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:42:21 AM

so it looks like I will be able to get it anytime I want to. Is that right? That would be awesome.
In order to make it intermediately they will have to hire a lot of people and set up big servers that will work only on withdrawing. But it is certainly possible in the future.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:59 AM

In order to make it intermediately they will have to hire a lot of people and set up big servers that will work only on withdrawing. But it is certainly possible in the future.
Yes, I got it. It's going to inquire a lot of money as well that could be spent more reasonably. Could you tell me please they amount of commission for withdrawing?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

Hi. How many tokens have you sold already?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:58:24 AM

Hi. How many tokens have you sold already?

12 million tokens have been sold for the first six days of the pre-sale. Hurry up!
gavrosh

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:00:45 AM

Good afternoon! Public ICO is going to start right after pre-ICO?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

Good afternoon! Public ICO is going to start right after pre-ICO?
No, it isn’t. ICO will start on Feb 11, 2018.
coinscontrol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

Add your Crypto Coin/ Token to Coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto Coin Exchange and Trading Platform
If you are a developer or official representative of cryptocurrency asset,
you can add this few options to list a new asset in https://www.coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Do not forget to provide the following when you request listing:
link to an official git of your node
link to an official website
link to block chain which must work properly
name of asset and trading symbol
By applying a request to add an asset to coinscontrol, you as developer agree to report of technical issues
with your cryptocurrency, node, block explorer etc. You also agree to notify us of all kind of forks.
In case of losing clients' funds due to forks or technical / security issues with block chain or node,
you as developer will bear financial responsibility.
Timeline for listing of new asset depends on agreement reached.
EXCLUSIVE Term is 3- 7 Businees days, Fees: 0.50 BTC ( This Fee only upto 20 Assests after that we charge 1 BTC Fee )
Thanks
Coinscontrol.com
Facebook : https://facebook.com/coinscontrol
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/coinscontrol
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Gty4fg8KT-73nn3UlTFrHA
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:08:39 AM

Greetings. Traders are going to get a fixed amount of money or a fixed  % commission depending on platform revenue?
devilini

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

Hello. Are all investment profiles going to be created by artificial intelligence? Does it mean that real investors don't take part in it?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Can take my money back anytime without explaining my reasons? Although I think that there should be certain restrictions.

ptbs

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

I understand that you need to attract different exchanges but what is the point for exchanges to partner up with you?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Hey there. Let's say you are going to have two different exchanges trying to partner up with you. Are you going to start working with both of them or you will choose the one that offers better conditions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: