Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28989 times)
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:16:53 AM

It’s cool that you use smart contracts, it ensures the transparency of the service. But I wasn’t pleased with the fact that just a few functions will be implemented with the help of smart contracts. I wish there were more.
Look, it is clearly stated in the description of the project that the operation of the service will be built basing on smart contracts. This means that they will be used to perform a lot of operations in Scrinium.
Can you give at least several examples?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

It’s cool that you use smart contracts, it ensures the transparency of the service. But I wasn’t pleased with the fact that just a few functions will be implemented with the help of smart contracts. I wish there were more.
Look, it is clearly stated in the description of the project that the operation of the service will be built basing on smart contracts. This means that they will be used to perform a lot of operations in Scrinium.
Yes, of course. Well, there’s lots of them, I’d like to highlight the distribution of profits via smart contracts, the implementation of operations in the market, as well as integration with stock exchanges, liquidity providers and brokerage services among the essential ones. In general, all these points guarantee maximum safety and transparency of Scrinium.
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

Yes, of course. Well, there’s lots of them, I’d like to highlight the distribution of profits via smart contracts, the implementation of operations in the market, as well as integration with stock exchanges, liquidity providers and brokerage services among the essential ones. In general, all these points guarantee maximum safety and transparency of Scrinium.
I’d also say that the service will be fully automated due to the use of smart contracts everywhere on the platform. This is also cool; users can save a lot of time.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

I’d also say that the service will be fully automated due to the use of smart contracts everywhere on the platform. This is also cool; users can save a lot of time.
Did I correctly understand that all the features described ensure the security of user data and absence of an ability to forge data?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:13:58 AM

What rate of tokens will be during the ICO?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

Hello. You can get 3000 coins for 1 Eth during the ICO.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

Good afternoon, friends. Are there any bonuses for investors now?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

I’m wondering how much time will one transaction take in Scrinium? I believe that fast performance of transactions is an important point for the service.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

Yes, now there’s a pre-ICO and a 30% bonus provided for each investor.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:32 AM

Did I correctly understand that all the features described ensure the security of user data and absence of an ability to forge data?

Yes, that is the intention.  Grin

Hello. You can get 3000 coins for 1 Eth during the ICO.

Correct!

Yes, now there’s a pre-ICO and a 30% bonus provided for each investor.

That's right, you'll get 30% bonus on every investment.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:23:16 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve read that there will be some “smart portfolio” in your service. Can you tell us what it is?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

I’ve read that you will cooperate with liquidity providers in order to ensure functioning of the service. How many of them will there be and who exactly?

reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

Greetings. When do you plan to conduct the first public testing of the service available for anyone to participate?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

Hello. What advantages will the platform get from cooperation with Raiden Network?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve read that there will be some “smart portfolio” in your service. Can you tell us what it is?
The system will analyse a trader’s performance and then will automatically create a portfolio of different traders for the investor using a blockchain-based decentralised technology.

I’ve read that you will cooperate with liquidity providers in order to ensure functioning of the service. How many of them will there be and who exactly?
We will connect as many liquidity providers as possible. We're currently negotiating with several major LPs. We'll make further announcements after we get ourselves an agreement.

Greetings. When do you plan to conduct the first public testing of the service available for anyone to participate?
Public prototype release is due in May-June 2018.

Hello. What advantages will the platform get from cooperation with Raiden Network?
Raiden Network will help guarantee the stability of the entire network as well as rapid (within a sub-second) and flawless transactions.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:01:22 AM

Is that true that you will be giving 20% bonus during the main round of ICO?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

Hello. Yes, we will be giving 20% bonus during the first week of ICO. Later on the bonus will be smaller.
bit679

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:07:47 AM

I have read that Scrinium developers are going to continue to add different security tools. Can you tell me anything about these new tools?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:07:07 AM

Hello. Yes, we will be giving 20% bonus during the first week of ICO. Later on the bonus will be smaller.

That is correct.  Grin

I have read that Scrinium developers are going to continue to add different security tools. Can you tell me anything about these new tools?

We'll use the following security measures:

1. Face recognition
2. Biometric verification
3. Default two-factor verification
4. Decentralized transaction history/performance data storage
5. AML/KYC procedures compliant with upcoming MiFID II standards
6. 2048-bit signatures with 256 bit encryption
7. Upcoming PCI DSS Level 1 certification
californybit

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:05:37 AM

Hello everyone. Could you tell me please how many coins I'm going to be used for the bounty program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: