Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28985 times)
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

The product is really in demand as more and more people are interested in crypto-currencies and trading. I think the demand for tokens will be huge in the future. And tell me, can I buy a crypto currency directly through your platform
No, you can't buy cryptocurrency on the platform. You can follow traders that trade with it, however.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

The product is really in demand as more and more people are interested in crypto-currencies and trading. I think the demand for tokens will be huge in the future. And tell me, can I buy a crypto currency directly through your platform
No, you can't buy cryptocurrency on the platform. You can follow traders that trade with it, however.
I'm transferring the management of my assets to choose the degree of profit and risk and everything happens automatically? Or am I just getting instructions on how to proceed correctly on the exchange?
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Working with assets on your platform should be safe, I wanted to clarify how you can provide this and where will the project participants be able to keep their assets? Do I need additional equipment for this?
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

Good afternoon, I would like to see how the platform will work. Already have a working prototype or demo version? I'm very interested in how this will all work.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

Good afternoon, I would like to see how the platform will work. Already have a working prototype or demo version? I'm very interested in how this will all work.
For now, you have to wait for the public prototype release to see it in action. Meanwhile we're training it to analyse trades according to their profitability and calculate risks of those trades. So it is written on the company's website. So we'll wait for the launch.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Working with assets on your platform should be safe, I wanted to clarify how you can provide this and where will the project participants be able to keep their assets? Do I need additional equipment for this?
We're going to employ the most up-to-date security measures in order to provide safety, such as:

Default two-factor verification
Decentralized transaction history/performance data storage
AML/KYC procedures compliant with upcoming MiFID II standards
2048-bit signatures with 256 bit encryption

We're currently testing a prototype. Public prototype release is set in May.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I understand that after the end of sales during ICO the remaining tokens will be burnt. Won't your decision affect the number of tokens sold, because the hard cap is not announced? How well is the platform provided by the presale stage?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I understand that after the end of sales during ICO the remaining tokens will be burnt. Won't your decision affect the number of tokens sold, because the hard cap is not announced? How well is the platform provided by the presale stage?
Hard cap is 46 800 000 SCR. We've sold 18 000 000 SCR during Pre-ICO and actually gathered more than we expected. Smiley
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Can you tell us how the system will make money? Will this be a commission or subscriber fee for using the service? Or will it be a percentage of profits?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

Can you tell us how the system will make money? Will this be a commission or subscriber fee for using the service? Or will it be a percentage of profits?
Liquidity providers pay us commission for traded volume. There're no fees.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

If this is the payment Modell than why u choose to take an ERC20 Token for the plattform payment?
it would be easier to take FIAT Money from people. This make no sense in my opinion for an erc20 token
as currency for the plattform. To complicated than when their is no benefit for people.

Please explain in better details maybe i just dont see something
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Your ability to calculate the payment in percentage is understandable and reasonable. But what can a member of your platform pay for creating an AI portfolio? Is it possible to do it with the help of different crypto-currencies?
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Investment markets always need experienced traders with positive results. If their actions can analyze AI and apply it in practice, I think that such an offer will interest many. I wish success to the developers.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

If this is the payment Modell than why u choose to take an ERC20 Token for the plattform payment?
it would be easier to take FIAT Money from people. This make no sense in my opinion for an erc20 token
as currency for the plattform. To complicated than when their is no benefit for people.

Please explain in better details maybe i just dont see something
The system will utilise the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts. SCR is required as fiat currency is incompatible with smart contracts.  Smiley
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

with which exchanges do you already have agreements on the listing of tokens? It is important to know for future investors. Of course it's very advantageous to buy tokens now while the discount is valid.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

I see the benefits of your project. I wanted to clarify information about cooperation with the media. It is possible that I have not understood your information correctly, but how do you plan such cooperation and why is it necessary?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

with which exchanges do you already have agreements on the listing of tokens? It is important to know for future investors. Of course it's very advantageous to buy tokens now while the discount is valid.
We're going to announce the list soon. Stay tuned! Smiley

I see the benefits of your project. I wanted to clarify information about cooperation with the media. It is possible that I have not understood your information correctly, but how do you plan such cooperation and why is it necessary?
Could you elaborate please?
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

We're going to announce the list soon. Stay tuned! Smiley

Could you elaborate please?
Apparently a colleague has in mind whether your platform is represented in the media? Can you give links to reviews of your platform in blogs and on news sites?
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

You offer the investor an opportunity to refuse to use Scrinium at any time without imposing his services. It is very convenient for users. If the AI is going to handle the tasks that the user will put in front of it, there is no need to leave the project. What do I need to provide for registration on your platform?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

What actions are you going to take in the future to increase the rate of the token? I think this development will be very popular in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: