Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28989 times)
Garthanjes

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

It's good that the platform will work already in September this year. I think this will have a very positive effect on the growth of the token exchange rate. I think that investors will be able to make X3 by the end of this year.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

idea looks cool. %20 bonus will be nice for now. i will invest small amount for future holding
Really good offer both the idea of ICO and bonus offers. Considering that the prototype will soon be on the market, I think also to make a test investment. I would like to test her work, such projects deserve attention.

I am very pleased that the developers ICO offer discounts at all stages of sales. A large amount of investment was received during the pre-ICO. With the right policy, developers can provide a platform prototype in the near future.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

I see the sale of tokens is going fine. I think this confidence of investors means that the product is really good. Tell me when there will be a working prototype to see how this all works.
As far as I understand, prototypes of different versions will start working at different times. They will be tested in a suitable environment. The working version of the project will start its work in September, 2018. I believe this is the minimum stage to run.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

In June 2018, a working version of the project is scheduled to be tested. I can find out more about the place of testing - in which country is this work, and which of the participants will carry out this test? Who will conclude that the platform has passed the test successfully?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:19:18 AM

Say you said that the platform will run regardless of fees. Do you already have preliminary agreements with large investors or are you ready to invest a large amount of money yourself?
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

The future of portfolio investment
It all sounds very cool. I would like to see how this all works in real life. But I already have a desire to buy tokens. Good luck in working out I will wait working prototype
yes i really think that's what makes people interested in this project
and need some more evidence to contribute, they have a clear purpose as one of the targets
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

Say you said that the platform will run regardless of fees. Do you already have preliminary agreements with large investors or are you ready to invest a large amount of money yourself?
It seems to me that the investment fees that the developers received during the pre-sale may support the development of the prototype at the testing stage. Moreover, the amount of sales now for the whole time of ICO is very good. In 21 days, I think, it will be possible to collect all necessary means.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

I like the idea of using good traders experience that have achieved success in trading. I read the information that the processing of data on their trade will take some time. At this time will be checking all their trades or each time will be analyzed one transaction?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

The future of portfolio investment
It all sounds very cool. I would like to see how this all works in real life. But I already have a desire to buy tokens. Good luck in working out I will wait working prototype
yes i really think that's what makes people interested in this project
and need some more evidence to contribute, they have a clear purpose as one of the targets
Well, investments are needed to make a quality product. This decision on investing should be taken now, if the idea is pleasant to you and you believe that the project will be successful.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Because the price of tokens is not tied to the dollar, it turns out token to buy tokens profitably when the price of other crypto-currencies is falling in price *?
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

Because the price of tokens is not tied to the dollar, it turns out token to buy tokens profitably when the price of other crypto-currencies is falling in price *?
The developers mentioned that the terms of exchanging crypto-currency and Fiat on the platform's SCR tokens are under discussion now. How can this be done without binding to the dollar rate? I would like to receive details of such possibilities.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

The developers mentioned that the terms of exchanging crypto-currency and Fiat on the platform's SCR tokens are under discussion now. How can this be done without binding to the dollar rate? I would like to receive details of such possibilities.

Perhaps in the future for tokens can be paid by bank transfer. Or you can exchange your money on the exchange and buy tokens for crypto currency.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Will there be any demo accounts that will allow novice users to practice and understand how the product works before investing real money.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

Will there be any demo accounts that will allow novice users to practice and understand how the product works before investing real money.
I don't think it will be necessary. After launching the project all nuances will be taken into account, because the developers have conducted separate testing of the mathematical model, analytics and research of trading successes. This platform will be clear for beginners.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

The list of digital assets is scheduled to be provided in April this year. Already have an analysis of these assets? I am interested in whether there will be an analytical stage on the platform for each participant before the AI portfolio has been created yet?
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

The product really deserves attention as the market of crypto currency is growing every day. So the demand for tokens will grow and their cost too. I think the product has a great perspective for investors.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

You have planned a good growth of token value. This will depend on the number of users on your platform. How long do you forecast to increase the number of participants up to 50 000 people? Is there a chance to collect them during the year?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

I understand that you will rely on the experience of the most effective traders. Where will you get this data from? They are public or you have agreements with such traders.
There will be a certain period of evaluation of a trader's performance. It will be recorded on blockchain.

Tell us what are the benefits for the holders of the tokens. And in what ways investors can earn. Except of course the sale of tokens on the exchange.
SCR will be the platform's internal currency - you will be able to use the platform with SCR. Smiley

I see the sale of tokens is going fine. I think this confidence of investors means that the product is really good. Tell me when there will be a working prototype to see how this all works.
Public prototype release is going to be in May.

Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

You have planned a good growth of token value. This will depend on the number of users on your platform. How long do you forecast to increase the number of participants up to 50 000 people? Is there a chance to collect them during the year?

the crypto-market is constantly growing, I think 50 000 users is quite an achievable goal. In any case, you need good marketing. I personally believe in the success of the project and made a decision to buy tokens.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

Tell us what are the benefits for the holders of the tokens. And in what ways investors can earn. Except of course the sale of tokens on the exchange.
SCR will be the platform's internal currency - you will be able to use the platform with SCR. Smiley
What services on your platform can be paid with SCR tokens? Can I pay a fee for using your services or are you talking about using your token as an AI investment portfolio? Can you explain more about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: