Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28989 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

I read that an optional contract would give me the freedom to be able to complete the work on your platform at a convenient for me  time. How will repeated requests for work with your project occur? Will the trader be able to resume work at any time?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Hello. I see that the sale of tokens you are going very well. I would also like to take part in this. How long does it take to sell with a 15% discount and after what period of time after ICO you plan to enroll tokens received for participation in the bounty campaign?
15% bonus is available until Sunday.

I read that an optional contract would give me the freedom to be able to complete the work on your platform at a convenient for me  time. How will repeated requests for work with your project occur? Will the trader be able to resume work at any time?
You will be able to use the platform at any time.

It looks like a good project, waiting for a presale program!
Pre-ICO has has already ended. We're in the middle of the ICO sale right now.  Smiley
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

In the future, I am sure, there will be good demand for the services provided by you! In what ways do you plan to draw attention of new clients to the platform?
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Do you have a separate plan to attract liquidity providers, and will you, for this purpose, allocate a certain percentage of the total amount of ICO investments? The list of these participants will be known only to you or it can be seen by each participant of your platform?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

In the future, I am sure, there will be good demand for the services provided by you! In what ways do you plan to draw attention of new clients to the platform?

it is necessary to conduct a competent marketing policy and create a good community that will shape the audience of the platform in the future. I think the project is worthy of attention. I will follow the news.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

it is necessary to conduct a competent marketing policy and create a good community that will shape the audience of the platform in the future. I think the project is worthy of attention. I will follow the news.
Judging by the way investors react to the project, I think the right amount will be sold before the end of ico. I will follow the news and wait for the alpha version.
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

In one of the media sources about your project it is written that you have a partnership with the company OctaFX. If this is the case, I am interested in the issue of the official registration of the partnership of your project with this company.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

How will not the traders that will be used as an example of an AI portfolio work on your platform? I mean the case in which they will want to earn income from their portfolios as users. After all, such cases are also possible.
Both investors and traders will have to verify their account first. Wink
Which list of requirements will be required to verify accounts. For the registration itself will need personal data or it will be sources incognito - I do not understand how it is possible to carry out such a check.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

sound good!
It is difficult to argue the product should be in great demand in the future. Since more and more people are taking part in the topic of Crypto-currency.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

In one of the media sources about your project it is written that you have a partnership with the company OctaFX. If this is the case, I am interested in the issue of the official registration of the partnership of your project with this company.
Hello, I would also like to know about your partners who will be involved in the work of the project. Are there already such participants and can I learn their functionality after launching the platform?
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

Hello, I would also like to know about your partners who will be involved in the work of the project. Are there already such participants and can I learn their functionality after launching the platform?
"We're planning to cooperate with several of the main cryptocurrency and digital assets exchanges and are in the early stages of negotiations at the moment. Stay tuned!"
There are no information about company names and exchanges yet. But in general Scrincoin can be placed on any exchanges.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

In general terms, the project will get a good profit if there are many participants from all sides of the platform - both investors and liquidity providers, traders themselves. Will your platform control the number of different categories of participants to optimize the bidding process?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Do you have a separate plan to attract liquidity providers, and will you, for this purpose, allocate a certain percentage of the total amount of ICO investments? The list of these participants will be known only to you or it can be seen by each participant of your platform?
The team is negotiating with LPs at the moment and we are going to release more information closer to the launch. Liquidity connect is planned in May.

Which list of requirements will be required to verify accounts. For the registration itself will need personal data or it will be sources incognito - I do not understand how it is possible to carry out such a check.
Users will have to verify their identities and their personal data by submitting their documents, for example.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

You wrote that soon we will get a list of exchanges... this was last week... soon is in my opinion 1-2 days.
So when we will get these Names of exchanges which will launch SCR after ICO
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

You wrote that soon we will get a list of exchanges... this was last week... soon is in my opinion 1-2 days.
It will be announced quite soon, most likely within several weeks.  Wink
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Are the agreements with the exchanges signed or are you still working in this direction? You already know the dates of the exchange of your tokens, I would like to know it more precisely. Are you planning to restrain the trade for a while?
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Are the agreements with the exchanges signed or are you still working in this direction? You already know the dates of the exchange of your tokens, I would like to know it more precisely. Are you planning to restrain the trade for a while?
I think that date would already be announced if there was a specific signed agreement with the exchanges
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

Your campaign of generosity is gaining more participants. I think it will help to advertise your platform well. Are you planning additional promotions or contests that may give participants some free tokens?
As it seems to me, the campaign of generosity offers quite enough tokens for free receipt. Just wanted to clarify how these bonuses will be calculated for each reward - 4% divided into all participants?
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Do you work over a wider advertising campaign after the end of ICO and the release of tokens to the stock exchange? I think that such a need may arise in order to make the project more recognizable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: