Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:09:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28989 times)
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

This work with the ratings of traders will be held before the opening of the platform Scrinium? How can the platform work without such analysis, I think this situation will not show all the possibilities of the project?
Could you please elaborate?
Each trader will be evaluated when they decide to join the platform in order to check the stability of their performance.

I understand, thanks for the answer. Will you allocate the sum of the collected funds for advertising propaganda in the mass media? I would like to ask about the period after the application launch.
We'll definitely use a certain amount on advertising.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Such ICO attracted a sufficient number of followers. I am happy to participate in this. I think that investors of ICO will be able to get good profit both in sales on the stock exchange and when using this application.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

It seems to me that the project has already collected enough funds to continue working on the project. Now I would like to hear what the developers are working at this stage of ICO fees? What is the priorities team's next month?
The team's working on a prototype right now. Public release is likely to happen soon.

I really hope for your team! I would like to see the release at least in the beginning of March and not at the end
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

This work with the ratings of traders will be held before the opening of the platform Scrinium? How can the platform work without such analysis, I think this situation will not show all the possibilities of the project?
Each trader will be evaluated when they decide to join the platform in order to check the stability of their performance.

But how then to make a good start of the platform, if traders start to join the application very slowly? How can investors guarantee profitable portfolios in the first short period? Will you use AI portfolios of traders who haven't used your platform yet?
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

But how then to make a good start of the platform, if traders start to join the application very slowly? How can investors guarantee profitable portfolios in the first short period? Will you use AI portfolios of traders who haven't used your platform yet?
I believe that it is impossible to use unverified traders to trade in this way. Personally, I would like to see the history of the trade of such participant. But I don't know if I can choose who to follow or  it happens automatically, after selecting the risks?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

I saw that the platform would use different assets and that for the storage of assets you use blockchain-technology as the safest way of storage. Are you currently working on an agreement with network partners?
Loneytonja

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:02 AM

As practice shows, several intermediaries participate in centralized trading schemes, which leads to low profits from such forms of investment. I hope that Scrinium will help to make such trade much more profitable.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

I understand, thanks for the answer. Will you allocate the sum of the collected funds for advertising propaganda in the mass media? I would like to ask about the period after the application launch.
We'll definitely use a certain amount on advertising.
That's very good. I am sure that such policy of your company will definitely help to attract participants of trading on the platform. I am happy to participate in your project.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

Several ICO projects are currently trying to offer the possibility of trading digital assets. But this ico seems to me the most relevant and promising. I would like to know, on what goals will be spent 45% of tokens, which you will receive during all stages of ICO?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

Several ICO projects are currently trying to offer the possibility of trading digital assets. But this ico seems to me the most relevant and promising. I would like to know, on what goals will be spent 45% of tokens, which you will receive during all stages of ICO?
I would also like to see more details about the use of the collected funds. Do you have a business plan for spending to provide investors? This would clarified the situation and give more confidence in the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

I would also like to see more details about the use of the collected funds. Do you have a business plan for spending to provide investors? This would clarified the situation and give more confidence in the project.
The funds collected during the ICO will be spent on the development, which are specified in the roadmap. Now the work is going on preparing the prototype for public display. I think we don't have to know the exact distribution of funds. The main thing is that all planned stages were fulfilled on time.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

I can now learn about platform features like expert settings? Will they be presented for review in the public release prototype? It would be interesting to learn about such expanded opportunities. This increases the project status for experienced investors.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

I don't understand how I'll get the revenue from owning your tokens. I will get profit from profitable deals on the platform, and the tokens will own deposit functions? Where will my SCR tokens be stored?
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

I realized that participants from all sides are interested in increasing the number of users. I hope that the developers will be able to attract the attention of many investors with the help of the campaign of generosity, who in future use tokens on the platform, instead of trading them on the stock exchange.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

I don't understand how I'll get the revenue from owning your tokens. I will get profit from profitable deals on the platform, and the tokens will own deposit functions? Where will my SCR tokens be stored?
"Scrincoin:
Scrinium is a unique deposit asset and the internal system currency used by the Scrinium platform. The value of the coin is expected to grow as the demand for the Scrinium ecosystem increases."
 After increasing the users of the platform to 50 000 participants, the value of the token increases above 100 USD. This can be called a quick deposit. If that's what you meant.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

If someone decided in the future to use this method of trading, as offered by this platform, it is a very good time to buy now. Tomorrow the bonus discount decreases. I wish all you  good luck. Wink
Albettazarya

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

I see only the benefits of this project. After launching the platform all participants receive advantageous offers. But I would also like to know about the forecasts of such profitability. How long will it take to implement the profit plan (US $100 for one SCR)?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

I see only the benefits of this project. After launching the platform all participants receive advantageous offers. But I would also like to know about the forecasts of such profitability. How long will it take to implement the profit plan (US $100 for one SCR)?
Such calculations are difficult to provide. Everything will be clear after running the application. Especially as developers will continue to extend the functionality of their applications. The number of participants may also depend on this.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Convenient interface, use of different digital assets, lack of payment for investors and traders is a golden combination. We only have to make a decision on investments. I believe in the success of this ICO. Newcomers in the field of asset trading will be a valuable resource for this platform.
Camaldemonib

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Such calculations are difficult to provide. Everything will be clear after running the application. Especially as developers will continue to extend the functionality of their applications. The number of participants may also depend on this.
I think, after providing the prototype for universal evaluation, we will be able to learn more about the functionality of the application. And it is possible that interest in this event will raise the number of people willing to use the application. This will increase the value of the tokens on the stock exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: