Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28985 times)
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

I see only the benefits of this project. After launching the platform all participants receive advantageous offers. But I would also like to know about the forecasts of such profitability. How long will it take to implement the profit plan (US $100 for one SCR)?
Such calculations are difficult to provide. Everything will be clear after running the application. Especially as developers will continue to extend the functionality of their applications. The number of participants may also depend on this.
I think, after providing the prototype for universal evaluation, we will be able to learn more about the functionality of the application. And it is possible that interest in this event will raise the number of people willing to use the application. This will increase the value of the tokens on the stock exchange.
When will the SCR token be placed on the exchange for trading? I can find out from the representatives of ICO, what period of audit you are laying after the end of ICO? Such details should be known, because until the end of ICO two weeks left.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I realized that participants from all sides are interested in increasing the number of users. I hope that the developers will be able to attract the attention of many investors with the help of the campaign of generosity, who in future use tokens on the platform, instead of trading them on the stock exchange.
Yes, platform developers offer several options for making a profit to choose from, it is very attractive for investors. But you don't know the number of tokens that will help you to participate in trading on the platform. I hope to find out about it soon  - before closing ICO.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Much remains to be done before the project starts. I am interested in the question: have you already determined the possibilities of exchanging your tokens and  fiat  on your platform? It would be convenient to be able to buy on the SCR platform if desired.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

How will I be able to test the functionality of your prototype that you want to provide for public testing? Do I need a special registration or any participant can evaluate the work of the project?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Will the participants who are interested in small investments be able to trade using your applications? Will there be restrictions on your platform regarding minimal operations? Now is there such information in your technical documentation?
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Will the participants who are interested in small investments be able to trade using your applications? Will there be restrictions on your platform regarding minimal operations? Now is there such information in your technical documentation?
It seems to me that everyone will be able to work on the platform Scrinium. Because a participant may want to test the performance of your platform on a small investment in order to be convinced of the effectiveness of such a portfolio AI.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

It seems to me that everyone will be able to work on the platform Scrinium. Because a participant may want to test the performance of your platform on a small investment in order to be convinced of the effectiveness of such a portfolio AI.

in addition, I think a large number of small traders can compete with a small number of large traders
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

When will the SCR token be placed on the exchange for trading? I can find out from the representatives of ICO, what period of audit you are laying after the end of ICO? Such details should be known, because until the end of ICO two weeks left.
SCR has already been listed on Token Store and soon is going to be added to more exchanges. Trading will start after the end of ICO.

Much remains to be done before the project starts. I am interested in the question: have you already determined the possibilities of exchanging your tokens and  fiat  on your platform? It would be convenient to be able to buy on the SCR platform if desired.
Deposits will be in SCR.  Smiley

How will I be able to test the functionality of your prototype that you want to provide for public testing? Do I need a special registration or any participant can evaluate the work of the project?
Anyone will be able to test the platform during the public test stage.

Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

in addition, I think a large number of small traders can compete with a small number of large traders
I think that such a platform will be able to create a well-established and harmonious trade between all participants of trading. Small investors can take a very large share of users of such applications. It suits me.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Much remains to be done before the project starts. I am interested in the question: have you already determined the possibilities of exchanging your tokens and  fiat  on your platform? It would be convenient to be able to buy on the SCR platform if desired.
Is it possible to buy your tokens directly from the users of your platform after registering yourself as a member? Or to register, I must immediately specify the number of internal SCR tokens?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

Is it possible to buy your tokens directly from the users of your platform after registering yourself as a member? Or to register, I must immediately specify the number of internal SCR tokens?
It would be logical to register on the platform already have a certain number of SCR tokens. But you are also right that to increase the functionality it will be necessary to increase this amount of SCR. On the platform it would do comfortably.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

SCR has already been listed on Token Store and soon is going to be added to more exchanges. Trading will start after the end of ICO.
The audit period usually takes two weeks after the closure of the ICO. How will the remaining SCR tokens be burned? I certainly hope that all tokens will be sold, but still I would like to make sure that everything will be valid.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

I see only the benefits of this project. After launching the platform all participants receive advantageous offers. But I would also like to know about the forecasts of such profitability. How long will it take to implement the profit plan (US $100 for one SCR)?
Such calculations are difficult to provide. Everything will be clear after running the application. Especially as developers will continue to extend the functionality of their applications. The number of participants may also depend on this.

I understand that during the opening of trade on the stock exchange, the price can also grow well. After the start of trading, everything will be much clearer. I would like to hear the forecast terms from representatives of ICO.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Anyone will be able to test the platform during the public test stage.

That's very good. I think that this presentation will attract a lot of new participants who want to buy your tokens. At this time the value of tokens can grow very much. I'm sure this is the right time to invest.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

The nearest step of the road map after the end of the investment is integration into the Blockchain system. I would like to learn more about this stage of work. Which network providers will participate in your project?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

The nearest step of the road map after the end of the investment is integration into the Blockchain system. I would like to learn more about this stage of work. Which network providers will participate in your project?

Whitepaper:
"The Raiden Network will remain the underlying blockchain fabric for
Scrinium during the development stage. However, we are constantly
monitoring the market for new ventures and remain open to implementing
a different solution, in case it proves to be more efficient. Both Ethereum
and Raiden are working on speeding up transactions and lowering costs,
so Scrinium will be sure to implement the best solution available."

But perhaps representatives of ICO can update some data about new providers with which negotiations are conducted.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

Still wanted to know - will there be a limitation of the maximum and minimum investment portfolio AI? Is it possible to accept the terms of such trade generalized character for the sums with a very big difference?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Still wanted to know - will there be a limitation of the maximum and minimum investment portfolio AI? Is it possible to accept the terms of such trade generalized character for the sums with a very big difference?
Why can't  do that? The AI mathematical model should take into account other parameters. These are risks and profits. I follow this project while I am satisfied and I will make my investment. I would like to know the minimum rate of SCR for the possibility of participation on the platform.
Nthissibar

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

Whitepaper:

But perhaps representatives of ICO can update some data about new providers with which negotiations are conducted.
First, you need to check their collaboration already in the trade. I think the Scrinium representatives will choose the best option after launching the applications. Will prototype testing take place in this environment?
Ngezanitle

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

Whitepaper:

The Raiden network is a fairly new structure and is under development. But I think that the capabilities they can offer to use Scrinium applications will provide good throughput and transaction speed results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: