Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28985 times)
Albettazarya

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

In those ICO who provide a prototype of their platform before the completion of the investment, the chances of completing the project in time are very large. Especially as Scrinium did not set the edges for the collection of investments.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

You're good. A good demo version of the project. Tell me please how many personal AI portfolios can I create in my profile? Will you set limits for one participant and in what currency will the dividend be accrued?
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

Your work is now visible. I like everything. Convenient testing and clear interface. I wanted to clarify a few questions. Will the bidding be monitored automatically? Will i be able to access this link until you open your app?
Trading efficiency monitoring is trade statistics. You will see a pie chart for a better understanding of your successful work on different exchanges. Such a function is very convenient, because often the investors themselves make such charts.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

Your presentation really liked it. Convenient to use. How is the check with the plugin performed? Need special registration on the project or is it possible to make any user of the network? In which network will the prototype work now?
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Any doubts about the viability of your project will be lost to all investors after the application is tested. I think that this prototype can be used for advertising purposes and after entering the market full version.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Good demo version of the application. What functionality will you add when you run the prototype, which is listed in the roadmap for May 2018? Perhaps I have not understood everything correctly and you have launched this version now? Shocked

I didn't see here the features that promised for more experienced investors.
I'm sure a lot of people will be applying such an application for trading. Moreover, three variants of such a project will be available. This will increase accessibility to this type of trading.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

It is a very good idea to be able to receive deposits from your assets. Where in the technical documentation can I find information about the details of this feature? I would like to know how the calculation will be carried out.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

Now i can look at the part of the functionality. Glad to see the continuation of your work. The fees continue well. I hope that the collected investments will be able to expand the possibilities of your project to the maximum volumes.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Investors' assets will be stored on blockchain, which will provide security and transparency. You can check it in our smart contract on GitHub: https://github.com/scriniumai  Smiley
Payments will first be credited to your balance on the platform.

I hope that such security guarantees will be able to ensure the confidence of everyone who wants to use your application. What personal data will be required to authorize the user? Will one blockchain network be used for the application and storage of assets?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

A lot of work has already been done by your team. What time period can you take to develop the entire project. The road map says September 2018. Will this be such a great development and testing?
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

It looks like a working version. You have to integrate this shell with blockchain, I understand correctly? is the asset base to be created based on the operations in which traders participated or is it different data?
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

A lot of work has already been done by your team. What time period can you take to develop the entire project. The road map says September 2018. Will this be such a great development and testing?
So far, everything has been going according to the developed plan. Much work needs to be done to integrate into the blockchain. I think that it is quite real terms of putting the application into operation.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Shocked Smiley Grin
You provide the best results. Few projects provides the opportunity to evaluate the demo version before the end of ICO sales.
How long will this version of the prototype be available? Will it update and extend the functionality in this format?
The Demo version will be updated over time.

Hello. Please tell us about the traders on the basis of which I will select the AI portfolio.  All traders who will have not high profitability will be deleted from the list? How often will the information about them be updated?
Trader performance is going to be continuously monitored. Low performing traders will lose access to the platform.

Good presentation. Can you refine information about the line Billing-Deposit? How will the dividends be paid and in what currency, if you consider that you provide three options of deposit to choose from?
Profit will be paid in SCR.

Good demo version of the application. What functionality will you add when you run the prototype, which is listed in the roadmap for May 2018? Perhaps I have not understood everything correctly and you have launched this version now? Shocked
We're looking to refine the algorithm, improve transaction speed, integrate liquidity providers, add additional portfolio customisation.

Your work looks confident. Easy to use interface me liked. I don't quite understand how the exchange will be carried out. I choose a trader and my AI portfolio follows the work of this trader? I understand that?
That's right. The AI creates a list of traders for you to follow.

You're good. A good demo version of the project. Tell me please how many personal AI portfolios can I create in my profile? Will you set limits for one participant and in what currency will the dividend be accrued?
It will be possible to have several.

Your presentation really liked it. Convenient to use. How is the check with the plugin performed? Need special registration on the project or is it possible to make any user of the network? In which network will the prototype work now?
Everyone can use it. The network is Ropsten Test Network.

It is a very good idea to be able to receive deposits from your assets. Where in the technical documentation can I find information about the details of this feature? I would like to know how the calculation will be carried out.
Check our whitepaper, p15: https://www.scrinium.ai/Scrinium_Whitepaper.pdf

I hope that such security guarantees will be able to ensure the confidence of everyone who wants to use your application. What personal data will be required to authorize the user? Will one blockchain network be used for the application and storage of assets?
It is to be decided. The system will use Ethereum blockchain and Raiden network.

angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

I am very glad that the work on the project does not stop. There's already progress. I think that in the near future the price of your tokens will increase. Does this not affect the payment of dividends in SCR?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

I read that you have to solve a lot of questions. Now I understand your roadmap. Quite a lot of time is needed to connect all the components, but I am happy to watch the development of your product.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

I am very glad that the work on the project does not stop. There's already progress. I think that in the near future the price of your tokens will increase. Does this not affect the payment of dividends in SCR?

Do you ask about the impact of the payment of the SCR deposits on the exchange value of the token? I think it's going to be proportionate. After all, new tokens will not be minted. So if you increase the number of participants, you will see a good increase in token value.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I read that you have to solve a lot of questions. Now I understand your roadmap. Quite a lot of time is needed to connect all the components, but I am happy to watch the development of your product.
Agree with you. But the team has been working for a long time, this process has already been established. I think we can count on a quick shutdown if all tokens are sold. There are 5 days of sales with bonus discount.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

I also read about the parts of the project that still need to be worked on. The smart-contract and demo-version of the prototype work for testing. I think developers will be able to find flaws and fix them. To do this, a trial version was created.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Good project. Can help those users who are still learning how to make investments. It's a great idea to deposit assets. It is important that it be safe. How can I receive my dividends on my e-wallet?
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Looked at your prototype app. Convenient interface. I can create your own AI profile easily by the instructions described. Will the option of automatic selection of risks and profits for certain assets be provided?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: