Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28985 times)
bitkonjina

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Hi,

As one of your investors, I need to know what do I do now when I got SCR tokens. Do I need to store them somewhere and if so, how can I do it?
What would happen if they just 'stay' in my account on your web page after ICO ends ?? Tnx
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

I used to read information that those with your tokens would be able to work on the platform. Now there is no such restriction? Will there be benefits for those owners who will have a significant number of them?

orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

This trade is conducted on the basis of what are the achievements of the trader?
After all, they must pass an assessment of their trade. How does this process take place for the first time, so that you can choose it for your application?
Could you elaborate please?

How do you check first time the ratings of the first traders that are used to create the AI portfolio? Who performs the selection before you can evaluate their work on the platform?
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Hi,

As one of your investors, I need to know what do I do now when I got SCR tokens. Do I need to store them somewhere and if so, how can I do it?
What would happen if they just 'stay' in my account on your web page after ICO ends ?? Tnx

"What wallet do I need to store my Scrincoins?
SCR coins conform to the ERC-20 standard, which guarantees coin integration into any wallet that supports this standard, as well as into dapps.
When the coins will be credited?
Scrincoins will be credited to your ETH ERC-20 compatible wallets within seven days of the pre-ICO end date (11th January). Coins bought during the ICO will be credited within seven days of the ICO end date on 11th March. Meanwhile you can check you SCR balance when signed in."
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

Hello. I saw in your roadmap that a list of digital assets would be created in April 2018. Now in your application work goes with all the assets that are specified for selection in the demo-version?
The list you are referring to is the list of digital exchanges SCR will be on. The first exchange is Token.Store.

This trade is conducted on the basis of what are the achievements of the trader?
After all, they must pass an assessment of their trade. How does this process take place for the first time, so that you can choose it for your application?
Could you elaborate please?

The presentation is interesting. We need to try the application at work. How can I evaluate the AI's work in getting profit now? Is it now possible to register as a participant and what data do I need to provide?
You can try out the Demo version here: http://demo.scrinium.ai/

I am attracted by such projects, in which work on development goes along with getting investments. You can immediately disassemble all the advantages of such ICO. Perhaps it will help the developers to solve the inaccuracies in the AI program. In any case, such projects should be valued. The growth of demand for tokens will be immediately.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Hi,

"What wallet do I need to store my Scrincoins?
SCR coins conform to the ERC-20 standard, which guarantees coin integration into any wallet that supports this standard, as well as into dapps.
When the coins will be credited?
Scrincoins will be credited to your ETH ERC-20 compatible wallets within seven days of the pre-ICO end date (11th January). Coins bought during the ICO will be credited within seven days of the ICO end date on 11th March. Meanwhile you can check you SCR balance when signed in."

I think you need to register in the application after the tokens are released to the stock exchange. Tokens will be credited to your wallet after the audit period. In the consequence of registration you will be able to receive dividends from their storage in the application. It's like I understand your question.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

Assets
Please, choose the assets you would like to invest in.
- Forex
-Commodities
-Crypto
-Indices

Now traders are available from all the above assets? Or does the type of asset not affect the choice of a trader to create an AI portfolio?
The list of traders will depend on the assets you choose.

Hi,

The tokens will be sent to the ERC20 ETH wallet you've entered on our website when you were buying SCR. They will be distributed within 7 days after the end of ICO.
Please make sure that your wallet is ERC20 compliant, otherwise you won't be able to access your SCR. You can check and/or change your wallet here: https://www.scrinium.ai/buy-coins

I used to read information that those with your tokens would be able to work on the platform. Now there is no such restriction? Will there be benefits for those owners who will have a significant number of them?
SCR will be the platform's currency.

How do you check first time the ratings of the first traders that are used to create the AI portfolio? Who performs the selection before you can evaluate their work on the platform?
Trader performance will be stored and will be accessible to investors. The algorithm will evaluate and select the traders that are the most suitable for a particular investor.

Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I didn't understand how trading in your app is going on now. You say all the data is real. How can I use SCR if they have not yet been on the market? Are all SCR credited to my wallet that is on my account balance?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

I realized that trader's rewards are paid automatically. There are three variants of cryptocurrency in the "withdrawal of funds" column. Do I have the right to set a reward currency or will it always be SCR?
Vchiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

I have visited your website and I guess that your project will be very good intersting. This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

I realized that trader's rewards are paid automatically. There are three variants of cryptocurrency in the "withdrawal of funds" column. Do I have the right to set a reward currency or will it always be SCR?
Rewards are paid in SCR.

I didn't understand how trading in your app is going on now. You say all the data is real. How can I use SCR if they have not yet been on the market? Are all SCR credited to my wallet that is on my account balance?
The trades you see on the platform right now were performed in the closed beta environment.
Trades are real, but the balance you add to the platform via Metamask's Ropsten Test Network is not.
bitkonjina

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Assets
Please, choose the assets you would like to invest in.
- Forex
-Commodities
-Crypto
-Indices

Now traders are available from all the above assets? Or does the type of asset not affect the choice of a trader to create an AI portfolio?
The list of traders will depend on the assets you choose.

Hi,

The tokens will be sent to the ERC20 ETH wallet you've entered on our website when you were buying SCR. They will be distributed within 7 days after the end of ICO.
Please make sure that your wallet is ERC20 compliant, otherwise you won't be able to access your SCR. You can check and/or change your wallet here: https://www.scrinium.ai/buy-coins

Thanx!

I just realised that coinbase would *uck me up and my tokens would be gone. Thats why i asked if I need to create eth wallet, so I changed my address where tokens would be distributed.
That's ok now, right ?

SCR will be the platform's currency.

Trader performance will be stored and will be accessible to investors. The algorithm will evaluate and select the traders that are the most suitable for a particular investor.

Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

I have visited your website and I guess that your project will be very good intersting. This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous.

I think alertness causes AI use in creating my trade cliché. But only traders with good ratings will be used for AI training. I think it's worth taking part in such an application with minimal investments for minimal risk.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

Hi,

Thanx!

I just realised that coinbase would *uck me up and my tokens would be gone. Thats why i asked if I need to create eth wallet, so I changed my address where tokens would be distributed.
That's ok now, right ?

I've read that I can change my wallet after I buy a token. How many can I do this and do I need to make any changes to my account? When I work on your app, will I need to use the account I used to purchase tokens?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

I've read that I can change my wallet after I buy a token. How many can I do this and do I need to make any changes to my account? When I work on your app, will I need to use the account I used to purchase tokens?
You can change the wallet SCR will be sent to until the end of ICO. Make sure it is an ERC20 compliant wallet.
You will need to use a wallet that has SCR on it.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Hi,

Thanx!

That's ok now, right ?

I am also interested in this question. I would like to know how you will react to the change of data about the participant after the issuance of tokens to the exchange? I mean the need to create a new account after the additional purchase of your tokens on the stock exchange.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

I am also interested in this question. I would like to know how you will react to the change of data about the participant after the issuance of tokens to the exchange? I mean the need to create a new account after the additional purchase of your tokens on the stock exchange.
Could you re-phrase please? I am not sure I follow.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

project thread is very simple to me, if there is a link project website on this thread, because I can not find it, I also want to see this project has bounty campaign or not to promote this project

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:37:56 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:20:14 AM by scrinium

project thread is very simple to me, if there is a link project website on this thread, because I can not find it, I also want to see this project has bounty campaign or not to promote this project
Hi! The link is in the main post: http://scrinium.ai/
Bounty is still running - it will end on 11th of March. Here's the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455960.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Could you re-phrase please? I am not sure I follow.

I think the question is, will the participant be able to register the account twice, if the first SCR was received during the ICO period and the second part of SCR was already purchased on the stock Exchange? Is it possible to do this and how will the information be verified?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: