Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28989 times)
Barenickardr

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I wonder how you react to the changes in the participants' data after the token is issued to an exchange? I mean that a new account needs to be created after an extra purchase of tokens on the stock exchange.
ICO representatives earlier said that you can add your tokens in an account that was created for the first time. Wink
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Good sales result will help you finalize the draft and provide all functionality of its users. I think that the result is not to force yourself to wait and your tokens will rise in price. I am also pleased to increase the number of traders in your demo prototype.
Joe90Jnr

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

I really don't understand and am very new to this.

I opened a Coinbase wallet.  I then bought Etheren.  I then purchased SCR on the Scrinium website.  I now have the SCR I bought when I log into Scriniun - it shows the amount of coins I purchased.

I have just opened a myEther wallet.  

My question is - What is the myetherwallet for?  Are my SCR I bought supposed to show up on myetherwallet - if so, what am I supposed to do?

Thanks
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

I opened a Coinbase wallet.  I then bought Etheren.  I then purchased SCR on the Scrinium website.  I now have the SCR I bought when I log into Scriniun - it shows the amount of coins I purchased.

My question is - What is the myetherwallet for?  Are my SCR I bought supposed to show up on myetherwallet - if so, what am I supposed to do?

Thanks

FAQ:
What wallet do I need to store my Scrincoins?
SCR coins conform to the ERC-20 standard, which guarantees coin integration into any wallet that supports this standard, as well as into dapps.
Joe90Jnr

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Thanks

FAQ:
What wallet do I need to store my Scrincoins?
SCR coins conform to the ERC-20 standard, which guarantees coin integration into any wallet that supports this standard, as well as into dapps.

I understand that I have to have this wallet, which I have now opened a myetherwallet, but what am I supposed to do next, thanks?
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

Congratulations on the successful completion of sales. what are the plans for the project next? will the token be listed on stock exchanges? when do you plan to test the product?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

During the work on adding the functionality you will notify the participants about it?
Of course, subscribe to our social media and stay tuned:
https://www.facebook.com/scriniumai
https://twitter.com/ScriniumAi

There is so little SCR left. I am glad that the sales were successful and without restrictions on the implementation of the project. I will try to work in your application. If the risks that I choose from the AI profile do not work due to the trader's fault (if possible), how can I be able to protect myself from such a case?
Investors won't lose more than the risk ratio they set.

Such a project will bring its investors a good profit. Very active team of developers, which was able to implement the project during the ICO. I'm interested in seeing the dividends in the near future. When does this feature work?
The platform is going to be released in September.

How many now participants on your platform have created their trading portfolios and work? It would be interesting to know the statistics at the time of closing ICO  and at the time of opening the main part of the application Scrinium. Shocked
It is not available yet. Wink
Only a Demo of the platform is available so far. Stay tuned. Wink

I also believe that these are terrific results of the fees. The whole amount will go to product development in the future or part of the investment would be spent on the advertising campaign of your application?
It will be both. Wink

scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Thanks
You should have entered your MyEtherWallet account address as the recipient wallet on our website when you were buying SCR.
What wallet did you enter?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

congratulations on your successful sales campaign! but how much is raised in dollars? I see only the number of tokens sold
Joe90Jnr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

Thanks
You should have entered your MyEtherWallet account address as the recipient wallet on our website when you were buying SCR.
What wallet did you enter?

I really don't know, as I did this a while ago.  What happened was that your website advised to set-up a myetherwallet.  I think I did this a couple of times but there was no real guidance on how to do this or when it was completed.  I have the details of all the private and public addresses for both Coinbase and myetherwallett, but how can I tell what wallet has been entered on my account?  I have the myetherwallet on Crome, which is just an icon and I also added SCR.  There is no information or guidance anywhere on your website that gives steps by step guides on how to do all this and the end result.  Can you please help as I have invested quite a lot of money?  I can still see the coins on my account with Scinium when I log onto your website, but there is not option to see what wallet I have on there or how to change it. Thanks   
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

I really don't know, as I did this a while ago.  What happened was that your website advised to set-up a myetherwallet.  I think I did this a couple of times but there was no real guidance on how to do this or when it was completed.  I have the details of all the private and public addresses for both Coinbase and myetherwallett, but how can I tell what wallet has been entered on my account?  I have the myetherwallet on Crome, which is just an icon and I also added SCR.  There is no information or guidance anywhere on your website that gives steps by step guides on how to do all this and the end result.  Can you please help as I have invested quite a lot of money?  I can still see the coins on my account with Scinium when I log onto your website, but there is not option to see what wallet I have on there or how to change it. Thanks  
Hi! Please send an email at support@scrinium.zendesk.com.
You should send this message from the email you registered your Scrinium account with.

Do note that there was a step-by-step instruction on our website. You could access it when you were buying the tokens: https://www.scrinium.ai/instruction. Wink
Joe90Jnr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

I really don't know, as I did this a while ago.  What happened was that your website advised to set-up a myetherwallet.  I think I did this a couple of times but there was no real guidance on how to do this or when it was completed.  I have the details of all the private and public addresses for both Coinbase and myetherwallett, but how can I tell what wallet has been entered on my account?  I have the myetherwallet on Crome, which is just an icon and I also added SCR.  There is no information or guidance anywhere on your website that gives steps by step guides on how to do all this and the end result.  Can you please help as I have invested quite a lot of money?  I can still see the coins on my account with Scinium when I log onto your website, but there is not option to see what wallet I have on there or how to change it. Thanks  
You should send this message from the email you registered your Scrinium account with.

Do note that there was a step-by-step instruction on our website. You could access it when you were buying the tokens: https://www.scrinium.ai/instruction. Wink

OK, I must have missed this.  what do I do from here?
Joe90Jnr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

OK, I must have missed this.  what do I do from here?

Many thanks - I will email the support team as suggested.  Before I do this, I will run through the procedure you provided me a link to ensure that I am all set-up.  Really appreciate your prompt response and help.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

Many thanks - I will email the support team as suggested.  Before I do this, I will run through the procedure you provided me a link to ensure that I am all set-up.  Really appreciate your prompt response and help.
You can also contact us in Telegram @ScriniumAdmin or https://t.me/scriniumai. Wink
Please make sure to send the email soon.
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

congratulations on your successful sales campaign.
vijayp

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Please, can you share information, how to withdrawal Scrinium SCR to mytherwallet?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

Please, can you share information, how to withdrawal Scrinium SCR to mytherwallet?
SCR will be distributed this week.
It will be sent to the wallet you've registered as the recipient wallet on our website.
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

it's strange why the manager ignores some questions about what plans the project has next? Are negotiations with the stock exchanges going on?
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

it's strange why the manager ignores some questions about what plans the project has next? Are negotiations with the stock exchanges going on?
Whoops, I might have missed it.
The next goal is liquidity integration as well as exchange listing.  Grin
Privat2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Dear manager, unfortunately I do not find myself on the list!
My mail: dneproproekt@mail.ru
Bitcointalk name: Privat2017
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/DenisSkrypnyk 
Favebook link:https://www.facebook.com/denis.skrypnyk.7
what is the reason? an dhow its can be solved?
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: