Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCRINIUM🔥 The future of portfolio investment  (Read 28991 times)
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

And in this project I look at the work going on and the team is trying to do its job smoothly. And in particular -
Update on the platform progress 🛠️ Developers are working on the following:
- Improving portfolio generation via Metamask
- Making the interface work smoother
- Improving blockchain connectivity
This news of course from may 31,but still they are. And also there is a work on errors and corrections
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Dear cryptonidas,

With all due respect, your allegations are false, and the so-called evidence you presented highly incorrect. We understand you went through a lot of effort in trying to prove that we are unreliable, but unfortunately the issue with that is, it’s possible to find a lot of misleading information on the internet. Therefore please, allow us to clarify. Our team is not affiliated with any of the sites you mentioned. While one of our developers used to work at uKit, that is all there is to it.
Secondly, your claim that our website and some other websites were registered on the 16th of December 2017 is false, as our site was registered at an earlier date. Here we’d like to point out that our Pre-ICO already started on the 11 of December 2017, and by then our site was already up and running. We experienced a couple of instances where our website was copied. Hence, it is not the first nor the last time something like this might happen, unfortunately. 
With respect to Mr. Forbes, he was working with us and is currently working as a CFO at OctaFX, and we as a company shall not address his employment status as he’s no longer a member of our team. However, please note that all the profiles you shared are fake and you should not rely on sources simply because they mention his name.
cryptonidas

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

not false, who is lookup does not lie. Cached versions of these pages on search engines do not lie. Provide your business license number.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Provide your business license number.
The number is LP2000.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Hello everyone!
We've just released a new Medium article. This one concerns stop outs on the platform. https://medium.com/@ScriniumAi/developing-stop-out-operating-principles-b4fde4589443
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

Hello everyone!
We've just released a new Medium article. This one concerns stop outs on the platform. https://medium.com/@ScriniumAi/developing-stop-out-operating-principles-b4fde4589443

Dev, can you say when we can see more information about new exchange for Scrinium token? Many people waiting for that long time now.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Dev, can you say when we can see more information about new exchange for Scrinium token? Many people waiting for that long time now.
Hi! Further listing has been postponed until after the release of the platform.
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

I'm glad that you decided this way to not list SCR on other exchanges, the value on tokenstore is quite solid. I'm looking for the Scrinium platform, I'm excited about it!

Joe90Jnr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Hi Team

I am sure much work is progressing, but has been over one month since the last update.  Can we please have an update on developments.

Many thanks
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

Hi Team

I am sure much work is progressing, but has been over one month since the last update.  Can we please have an update on developments.

Many thanks
The ETA of the platform release is in mid-late September. We are currently working on the following issues:

- Drawdown calculation
- Profit calculation
- Floating profit calculation
cryptonidas

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

Hi Team

Many thanks
The ETA of the platform release is in mid-late September. We are currently working on the following issues:

- Drawdown calculation
- Profit calculation

States platform release in mid-late September... fails to specify an actual year. Github repository lacks transparency, Taygin hasn't made a single digital footprint on github since February of 2018... developers who made commits used function names taken directly from forex trading platform. Seems logical to me.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

Hi Team

Many thanks

- Drawdown calculation
- Profit calculation

States platform release in mid-late September... fails to specify an actual year. Github repository lacks transparency, Taygin hasn't made a single digital footprint on github since February of 2018... developers who made commits used function names taken directly from forex trading platform. Seems logical to me.

Whats your problem? Leave this Thread if you dont like the Project. Bye
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I think there is a promising future for this project. Especially the part that people with less knowledge can be helped during their investments. Nice job! Go on and looking forward for the next.
cryptonidas

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

I think there is a promising future for this project. Especially the part that people with less knowledge can be helped during their investments. Nice job! Go on and looking forward for the next.

Yes! This project has a promising future! This is coming from a user who posts positive comments on nothing but ANN threads... couldn't possibly be a shill account right?
Joe90Jnr

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Morning Team

I hope all is progressing well.

Are you still on track for releasing the platform this month?  Just a few questions:

1. Will the release of the platform be a live or demo platform?
2. What are your next steps following the release of the platform?
3. Do you have much interest from investors wanting to use your platform (I know we all invested and can use our tokens, but do you have many sitting on the sideline to invest?
4. How many traders do you have on board and is this sufficient for the platform to work?
5. What is your marketing strategy?
6. Are you looking to list on other exchanges?  I think you are only listed on Token.Store
7. Do you think this project will be a success, or is it starting to look like it an impossible task?
8. Have you still got a full team behind you, or have they lost interest?

Many thanks
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Scrinium wants to help people who don't have proper skills and knowledge to profitable invest in cryptocurrencies and other assets themselves. The system would analyze behaviours and investments of the most profitable traders and then copy their strategies into users portfolios. The team consists of many experienced and skilled people, therefore there is a high chance of success.
CharlesFol

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Hello, there! Good to see business like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
scrinium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Morning Team

I hope all is progressing well.

Are you still on track for releasing the platform this month?  Just a few questions:

1. Will the release of the platform be a live or demo platform?
2. What are your next steps following the release of the platform?
3. Do you have much interest from investors wanting to use your platform (I know we all invested and can use our tokens, but do you have many sitting on the sideline to invest?
4. How many traders do you have on board and is this sufficient for the platform to work?
5. What is your marketing strategy?
6. Are you looking to list on other exchanges?  I think you are only listed on Token.Store
7. Do you think this project will be a success, or is it starting to look like it an impossible task?
8. Have you still got a full team behind you, or have they lost interest?

Many thanks

Hi!
The platform will be released in the end of the month.

1. The platform will be released live.
2. We will improve the user experience and monitor how users interact with our platform.
3. Our regional representatives are working on gathering new investors.
4. We have a sufficient amount of traders and are looking for more.
5. Social media marketing mainly, we are looking into new promotions at the moment.
6. That's right, we are currently listed on Token.Store, other exchanged will be looked into after the release.
7. We believe the project will be a success.
8. We have a bigger team than before.
Joe90Jnr

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

Good to hear you guys are nearly there.  Can you please elaborate on "we are looking into new promotions at the moment".  Many thanks
Destcoundera

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the business. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: