Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 04:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins/icos to buy and hold  (Read 18102 times)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

Do your own research, do not trust in coins that are recommended by some random members here. You can´t know if the guy is from the team and if he wants to scam people or what.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:02:35 PM

Do your own research, do not trust in coins that are recommended by some random members here. You can´t know if the guy is from the team and if he wants to scam people or what.

Well yea, but if you get a few suggestions, its a starting point to start making your own research.
I am also interested in seeing any coments on short term coins, not long term, the long term coins are known ...

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:11:59 PM

The best options to invest will be Ethereum, bitcoin. It will be the most safe coins in whose you can invest. So if you will be want start, try with them
I strongly buy this idea,specially due to decrease in coins prize, BTC and ETH will be best coins to buy and hodl knowing well that someday the will skyrocket.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are certainly good coins , but I think they can not bring a big profit now, I think eos can still be included in the portfolio !

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:07:25 PM

Well yea, but if you get a few suggestions, its a starting point to start making your own research.
I am also interested in seeing any coments on short term coins, not long term, the long term coins are known ...
advice from others is needed so that we can get consideration but the decision remains with ourselves. the most important thing is always ready with whatever the results of our decisions because if not then we can blame others if we fail.

maybe the ADA coins are very suitable for short-term investments.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

Keep 30-40% in a premium coin like Ethereum or Bitcoin. Ethereum’s been up a lot lately (up 90% in three weeks) and it’s still about 9.5x below its ATH. It has several forks coming up so it’s a pretty good time to buy in.

The rest you’re going to get varied answers on. Tron has also gone up about 80% in the past three weeks, and it’s primed to explode with some big news and summits coming up. It’s also about 12x below it’s ATH.

Nano is a good one too that has a lot of potential. Trading for about $1 right now with an ATH at $37. Of all this probably has the biggest upside because the coin can go up to $100 or even $1000 in the coming years.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:54:17 PM

You have to make your studies of the cryptocurrency market well before you take up either investing long term or short term. It's not something you should depend on what others say. Altcoin investments is good but do an extensive research before you consider any altcoin.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:44:17 PM

As for me, it's better to invest in a few coins only. Yes, as you've mentioned, 5 coins will be quit good for beginning. I think you can buy coins from the top, like EOS, XLM, XRP, ETH and ADA. Investing in these coins isn't so risky.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:27:33 PM

I have 1000 euros and as I am not a trader I want to invest in the medium or long term.
In order to have lower risk I would like to diversify in different coins, I could invest in 10 coins, 100 on each, but somebody told me that is too many

Probably better to invest 250 on 4 coins or 200 on 5 coins.
What do you think of this approach?

Now the other question, if you were going to hold for long term what would you invest in?
I have received recommendations in
ETH, BTC, BCC, DASH, MONERO, RIPPLE, Interstellar Holding,  OMG, EOS, ONIX, SND

But I really need to come down to choose only 4 or 5.
Any suggestions are welcome and I know of course it will be under my own responsiblity
While the price of BTC begins to grow, Altcoins are also increasing in price.  It also works with lower prices.  Before investing, it would be useful for you to analyze the market yourself.  You want to reduce the risk then BTC or ETH, these coins show themselves well on cryptocurrency exchanges.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

The best options to invest will be Ethereum, bitcoin. It will be the most safe coins in whose you can invest. So if you will be want start, try with them
I strongly buy this idea,specially due to decrease in coins prize, BTC and ETH will be best coins to buy and hodl knowing well that someday the will skyrocket.
if the two coins are undoubtedly because bitcoin and ethereum are good and promising coins for us to hold or invest in the long term. because these two coins will skyrocket later

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

I always advise people to take only those tokens or coins that have long been on the market that are already creating their product that is already working. I think that such projects have chances for the future. It is obvious that cryptocurrency can survive in such moments as it is now only on the condition that they can create something new.
ostap5511

Activity: 538
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:58:33 PM

Buy Ethereum - the second in importance, volume and popularity of a cryptocurrency on Earth, following in the wake of Bitcoin. And it turns out that a good breakthrough in the beginning is half the success.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:41:31 PM

I have 1000 euros and as I am not a trader I want to invest in the medium or long term.
In order to have lower risk I would like to diversify in different coins, I could invest in 10 coins, 100 on each, but somebody told me that is too many

Now the other question, if you were going to hold for long term what would you invest in?

Any suggestions are welcome and I know of course it will be under my own responsiblity

There are several coins  and icos project to buy
You only need to figure out what project and what token will bring you maximum profs either on the short run or on the long run

What you need is the proper approach by doing your research
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:37:45 PM

Now I would recommend buying only proven coins that are traded on many exchanges, the rest is risky. But coins with small volume can make a good profit
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:44:42 PM

I will still suggest you to buy bitcoin and ethereum. We should invest in popular and strong coin which has a bright future.
libert19

Activity: 2576
Merit: 953

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 06:12:31 AM

I would suggest Steem, it's great community and new dApps come on it at regular basis, despite its flaws (most notably, pre mine by team), it's great Blockchain around, and imo only Blockchain that can drive mass adoption.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:52:35 AM

That is true, it all depends on your choice. Indeed this altcoin recommendation is very good. Because long-term investments must be really good altcoins. For me, I prefer eth and bitcoin if for long-term investment.

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:06:17 AM

For me i will still bet on BTC, ETH, NEO, XRP and EOS they are still the top moving coins in the market
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:23:51 AM

Since you are a newbie its best to go for popular coins and tokens to be on safer side ,coins like Btc ,ETH, waves, ripple ,neo etc can't go wrong on the long run and just don't put your eggs in one basket ,diversify your money but if I were you I'd learn how cryptocurrency works and what makes a project or coins stand out from the rest because there are some new coins and project that are better and we will see marginal profit if bullrun returns
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:02:25 AM

I guess there is a number of good variants now to pay attention at like EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos, Stack https://cmc.io/coins/stk , Ark https://cmc.io/coins/ark, Theta  https://cmc.io/coins/theta for example
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:08:22 AM

In my opinion, the safest investments at the moment are projects that have been on the market for a long time and are constantly developing. To such I would take BTC, ETH, ZRX, QTUM, BNB. These coins in my opinion are best suited for medium or long term investments and will bring huge profits in the future.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: