Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So why is the price of bitcoin going up so crazy?  (Read 2428 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

I think because of the high demand and extremely  low supply. A lots icos use main medium to contribute that also make some price difference. And a lot of new investors  also investing on bitcoin  and its related project.
There are many investors that buy a certain amount of bitcoin that result to increase its price in the market because their is only a limited supply.  It is good to have investment in bitcoin during is increase because it helps to gain more profit into it.  Those investors who hold bitcoin for a long time take this chance to invest for more.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
snipetr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Price of bitcoin going high and high because of increaae in demand, people's taking interest in bitcoin for trading, investment and transaction purposes.
As bitcoin is open to all and easy to work, population all over the world work on it. They investing it for better returns.
Bitcoin is best choice for many people to invest there money to get good profit.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:32 PM

I've seen this kind of thread many times, but still, there's always a plenty of people are like to discuss it. Well, even there is some country like Singapore, Rusia, Tiongkok, Thailand, and Indonesia that reject the transaction of bitcoin and a fresh bad news from nicehash, It doesn't even matter for bitcoin. The price will always rise because the supply is limited, futures contract deals from CME, regulatory support from Japan, Projected like gold investment in the future. So it predictable the price of bitcoin growing so fast.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

The crazy demand of people for bitkoyn in the hope of gaining huge profits generates its insane growth in price. There was a strong skewing of the market of crypto currency in the direction of bitcoin. It would be better if the market of the Crypto currency developed evenly, so that bitkoyn would not sever much of its price from the other altcoyins. The current state of affairs will simply lead to a sharp drop later, which, given the presence of many newcomers to the crypto currency, will lead to inevitable panic and a sharp decline in its rate.

Law of Supply and Demand, I guess. Right now, as the price of bitcoin is soaring and is following a path that seems to be non-stop, many people are shifting focus on bitcoin and investing at a very rapid rate just to ride the bitcoin wave. Who wouldn't be enticed with its price point, especially right now. Unfortunately, this affects the market trend, where it has been one-sided in favor of bitcoin, negatively affecting altcoins across the market. Since more and more are trying to get and keep bitcoins, the supply is decreasing with the demand continuously increasing.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

the price of bitcoin going up crazy,Is there an investment institution entering bitcoin or because of other reasons,what do you think?
Whenever the demand of a commodity higher than the supply that is what is going to happen.
It is simple; the high demand of bitcoin by the people around the world is what is driving this crazy increase of bitcoin price.
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

The soaring bitcoin price may be due to the rise of bitcoin users around the world, as well as the increasing number of investors entering bitcoin. Bitcoin is such a rare and limited item that many hunted by everyone including me, that's why bitcoin prices are getting crazy. In my opinion
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:09:48 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice for many people to invest money there to get a good profit, many consumers are interested in bitcoin for trading, investment and transaction purposes.

As bitcoin is open to all and easy to work, the entire world population is working on it. They invested it for a better profit.
Bitcoin rises so crazy up like crazy because it is now approaching $ 16,600
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

the price of bitcoin going up crazy,Is there an investment institution entering bitcoin or because of other reasons,what do you think?

The price of bitcoin are going up crazy because many of the people now are wanted to have it or to work on it because they all know the benefits that they can get if they are using this. Bitcoin now are very popular and famous because many of the user here are popular too. There are so many workers on government are using this or investing on bitcoin because they all know that by using this bitcoin it can help them to add an extra income.
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Bitcoin is experiencing the first real wave of global recognition. The price of Bitcoin is bound to keep going higher at crazy rates as the mania phase kicks in. Demand is huge and supply is very low (some even say there are less than 5m coins available in the market, not 16m due to loss of coins, extreme hodlers like satoshi and so on). My guess is 6 figures by mid 2019.

I believe there is more than global recognition. The reason of this rise is because whales who are controlling the market want that way. Their aim is to take our money by crashing the market on very unexpected time.

shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

i think the reason of bitcoin going up crazy because investment institution entering bitcoin and many people join bitcoin to work and earn profits, they choose bitcoin to investment and trading. and bitcoin so famous cryptocurrency more than another crypto.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

The price of bitcoin is increasing crazy because bitcoin had the big enhancement in year 2017 then the media said many many time about bitcoin so it was popular to many people in the world. Thereto, Investment in bitcoin is bringing a lot of profit so everybody want to own bitcoin leading to demand increase but the total supply of bitcoin is just 21 millions bitcoin around the world, demand > supply should the price of bitcoin have to increase.

learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

If the price of bitcoin is the result of supply and demand, it can not but rejoice. Because many people join the community. But speculation and whale games can break the hopes of many.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

I heard BTC another fork in december but i don't know what is happens with BTC price increasing.I think fork is the main reason for BTC growing not only BTC majority of the alt coin price growing.
heroic25

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

ya its moving very fast in upward direction there can be many reasons what most people are thinking its due to more people are using bitcoin so increase in demand is moving the price of bitcoin high. I also think may be more websites accepting bitcoin as payment this can be another reason for high bitcoin price.

earn 24/7 by writing captchas online http://bit.ly/2FkQeTp
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

bitcoins price just keep on coming up to its high simply because the demands are getting larger. Bitcoin is getting popular in the wholewide world already and many are interested to invest its whether lower, middle and higher class od individuals.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Indeed, the price of bitcoins has been growing lately. The reason for this is one - the crazy demand for it and the massive investment in it of people who want to profit from the growth of its rate. This is a vicious circle, which leads to inflation of the bitcoin rate, and therefore will lead to its sharp decline.
Yes and I am really glad that more people are also using it. It has actually a high demand nowadays and it means that more people are investing in it and really trusting bitcoin. This is just only the start of all these great news and i am hoping that it will continue tp have a high demand and high value for it can give more opportunities to everyone.

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

Bitcoin price is going up because of the high demand. Since many people are investing in bitcoin, and the supply is limited therefore it’s price will increase.
BTC future is more bright who guys when clearly understand about importance of BTC than they want to invest in BTC platform.BTC accept a lot of travel agency,five star hotel and others important institution.
malvinlee

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

My opinion is bitcoin wants to.give a big benefit for their customer and now many people want to do a bitcoin business. And always wish a lucky from bitcoin
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

The price of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to increase in number of user's and due to economic conditions such as increase in demand and supply leads to the increase in the price of the bitcoins. There are still more probability for the bitcoin and blockchain network to increase by thousand times more than the current value of bitcoins. Even though the bitcoin has only limited supply of 21 million bitcoins even after mining all the 21 million bitcoins the value of bitcoins still go up due to increased number of user's and more demand for bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:13 PM

Yes, the huge demand for bitcoin generates such a huge cost...people want to get a big profit, and everyone says that it's possible - the demand is growing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: