Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Some more news.

We are happy to get into INVESTMENT & INNOVATION IN EMERGING EUROPE report!
Read about us in the first-ever comprehensive startup research on 24 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
You can find our article on page 87.

Thanks a lot EWDN and ICObench for this!

https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/posts/1958802934371969
In principle, there is no new information, just a description of the project and its possibilities. All this we have already read (those who carefully study projects).
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Hello! yes , we have a great plans for next months! We will have a great roadshow in Asia soon: China, Japan, Singapore. We will keep you updated here too!
I hope the subsequent conferences will be as successful as the last one, and you will reach more useful partnership agreements.
The main thing is to develop correctly what has already been achieved. But if the developers feel able to develop in some other direction, then why not.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Hello! yes , we have a great plans for next months! We will have a great roadshow in Asia soon: China, Japan, Singapore. We will keep you updated here too!
I hope the subsequent conferences will be as successful as the last one, and you will reach more useful partnership agreements.
The main thing is to develop correctly what has already been achieved. But if the developers feel able to develop in some other direction, then why not.
If everything is done step by step, then it is clear whether there are still reserves for some new undertakings or not. It is better to do less, but reliably and in time. In order for the project to have a positive image.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

It would be great if the VRT-team gave an opportunity to test their development to users from the forum who will come to the technopark.
As I understood at the conference in Hong Kong, that's exactly what happened. Anyone could try VR's equipment in operation.

It is very good that on practice people can try the VR equipment and use it. They will know how it works and what can do.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

If everything is done step by step, then it is clear whether there are still reserves for some new undertakings or not. It is better to do less, but reliably and in time. In order for the project to have a positive image.

It is very good that they visit many countries. About ICO will know a lot of people from different countries. And that is the best advertisement.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

Space exploration is always about new processes. VR brings new possibilities to explore, learn and interact with the objects in safe environment. Just imagine what effect that would have as a VR experience – You would be stepping on the Moon!
Follow the link and learn more about our partnership with SpaceBit.
https://kryptomoney.com/vrt-virtual-reality-token-for-space-exploration/

A good answer to the questions asked earlier. Now it is clear in which areas and how the partnership between your projects will develop. If at least some of the plans are implemented, then this will be a great success for both projects.
If for each question in this thread developers will answer the whole article, then everything will be as clear as possible. I also see this cooperation as promising. Each team will solve its highly specialized tasks without interfering with the other. It will be mutually beneficial.
Well, if for every question I read the article, I will not have time to invest in the project. But I agree that many questions disappear after reading this article.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

It is very good that on practice people can try the VR equipment and use it. They will know how it works and what can do.
This is the purpose of advertising. This is the best way - people themselves try the product and understand that they really need it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
The situation that you describe is equtable for an offline world. In ICO, everything is quite different, in 99 percent of cases the conditions are dictated by the organizers of ICO, and investors have virtually no influence on them. Therefore, the reputation of the team is very important.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Some more news.

We are happy to get into INVESTMENT & INNOVATION IN EMERGING EUROPE report!
Read about us in the first-ever comprehensive startup research on 24 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
You can find our article on page 87.

Thanks a lot EWDN and ICObench for this!

https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/posts/1958802934371969
Good news.
By the way, are you now a new community project manager? I mostly learn new news from you. Or are you just an enthusiast of this ICO and watch it closely?

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

Exactly, much like these softair gun parks work pretty well in big cities. Maybe VRT even offers leagues where different can battle each other. There is a whole range of things that VRT can come up with in the end in order to give their business model a boost.
A good idea. If you have a lot of regular customers, then it will be good to affect the profit-sharing, there will not be a seasonal decline.

What exactly do you mean regarding the profit-sharing? Was that related to the token? Because I think it's only a utility token as far as I know.
I meant only that the income from the functioning park will be evenly distributed over the months of the year. Without sharp failures and peaks.

Ah ok makes sense because I thought you were talking about the VR token, but as far as I know that is only a utility token and not a dividend paying token.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
veranika55

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

This is the purpose of advertising. This is the best way - people themselves try the product and understand that they really need it.

There is a place where people may go to check everythink. And this place is in Moscow, where there are a lot of population. A lot of people can go to this place.
ClickAuto

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

The situation that you describe is equtable for an offline world. In ICO, everything is quite different, in 99 percent of cases the conditions are dictated by the organizers of ICO, and investors have virtually no influence on them. Therefore, the reputation of the team is very important.

The reputation of the team, there expearience. If the team have a big experience of former sucsessful project. Everyting is important.
Sergiose

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

VR technology is the future of the gaming industry!It's very interesting.I will closely monitor the development of the project.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

I was more referring to VRT at home where you connect children who can't go to school with each other and a teacher and then they can learn stuff from home. That would be awesome!
Indeed, with VR technology, the methods of remote learning will come to a new level. Perhaps in the future this will seriously affect the education system.

I believe there are crazy times ahead of us! Smiley Things that we can't even think of now. The most important thing I hope is that technology will always remain one of human being's best friend and not turn into the strongest enemy Wink

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
veranika55

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

The reputation of the team, there expearience. If the team have a big experience of former sucsessful project. Everyting is important.

It is very important that they have there own tecnopark located in Moscow. It is possible to go to them to meet the team and to see their developments.
ClickAuto

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

VR technology is the future of the gaming industry!It's very interesting.I will closely monitor the development of the project.

It is possible to use VR technologies not only in gaming but in studing children. It will be very interesting to children to study by such way. Very exiting.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

It is possible to use VR technologies not only in gaming but in studing children. It will be very interesting to children to study by such way. Very exiting.
It will be especially good if new technologies for the transmission of visual data are developed, which would not burden the eyes much. In today's world, you have to look at monitors too much, and they are a source of light.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

You are absolutely right. Soon video games without VR will be considered outdated.
In principle, even now looking at the monitor, I feel some tightness (knowing that in VR i can significantly expand the visual perception of the information flow).
veranika55

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

You are absolutely right. Soon video games without VR will be considered outdated.

The technologies develops so quickly. In the games there are a lot of special effects. And VR technologies very good for cpecial effects.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: