Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:26:07 AM

after this ICO succeeds, what do you think the achievement will do afterwards? and what is the next plan for your project? I just want to know more about the company you are developing for now.
and I hope also for the success of your project. there is no doubt for this but I just want more interaction in learning about your project

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
javmarfer (OP)

Activity: 196

Dos días antes de pasado mañana

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

What’s the hard cap of the tokensale? What wallets do you recommend to use?
hi! hardcap for Token Sale is $ 16m. We recommend Mew wallet.

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS ON MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.
Hi. Thanks for this great words! We appreciate it a lot and we will grow even more !

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:54:03 AM

What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

I still have not received an answer(
What is the address of the presentation of your first park?

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

In your team the project manager is Neal Bryant, can you tell us more about it, what projects he participated previously?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:47 PM

Do you plan provide your own wallet inside the VRT project? Will it be possible to buy your tokens not only on exchanges after all ICO rounds? For example what if I am not early investor or contributor, but I want to use your product, where can I buy tokens? There will be market incide platform...?
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:38:49 PM

Can anyone explain how to protect content with the help of a blockchain? Please describe this method.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

Can anyone explain how to protect content with the help of a blockchain? Please describe this method.

I know that there are projects that put content in the blockchain and the content gets a timestamp. Anything later = plagiarism.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

I know that there are projects that put content in the blockchain and the content gets a timestamp. Anything later = plagiarism.

I do not quite understand what the content certification has to the VR project? How are they related?
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:47:12 PM

Why did you need to use a BlockChain? Maybe you need a conventional venture capital investment?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

How will be paid for tokens to get 20 % discount when visiting the VR parks? you will have own terminals?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?

Hi, LaitmanXY!
We take BTC, ETH , LTC,  BCASH, DASH.
Maximum is 500 000$
But if you want to give more we can discuss it in PM.

You said: "We take BCH" but i can't find how it do

LaitmanXY

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

two days left for:
"The 40% bonus for whitelist members is available till the 12th December"

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

What's the procedure for whitelist?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

Why did you need to use a BlockChain? Maybe you need a conventional venture capital investment?
if I correctly understood the concept of using blockchain in this project, then they plan to register the copyright of third-party content developers, which will allow them to receive a percentage of the sales / use of content and give tokenholders the opportunity to vote for making decisions on project development

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:05:19 PM

Hi, LaitmanXY!
Maximum is 500 000$

This is not a very popular currency for ICO, perhaps this is an inaccuracy
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Hi, LaitmanXY!
Maximum is 500 000$

This is not a very popular currency for ICO, perhaps this is an inaccuracy

Or maybe not. At the time it was considered as a replacement for bitcoin.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
javmarfer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

In your team the project manager is Neal Bryant, can you tell us more about it, what projects he participated previously?

Hi, he participated in the development of many applications and projects, one of the most famous is  Badoo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: