Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

Technologies of virtual reality look more risky than normal business. Many investments in this technology did not bring big profits to investors.

This is due only to the fact that the technology to date is not sufficiently developed. If considered as an investment in the long term, then this is a very good investment.
I think that the development of technology is not the most important thing - it can go quite quickly. The most important is its application in terms of benefits.
All are accustomed to receiving x10 immediately after ICO. People need time to understand that the situation has changed and this will not happen again.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

As far as far from complete control by regulators over the ICO market.
Cheesy You are right, you need to focus on the realities. But also about the prospects do not forget.
I agree with you, therefore I regard this project in the long term. It seems to me very attractive in this regard, especially if the market does not grow as in 2017.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/vrt
You are almost right, there are 35 assessments and all positive.
The result is close to the record.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

As far as far from complete control by regulators over the ICO market.
Cheesy You are right, you need to focus on the realities. But also about the prospects do not forget.
I agree with you, therefore I regard this project in the long term. It seems to me very attractive in this regard, especially if the market does not grow as in 2017.
The right idea, in this case the project will be able to show profitability comparable to that which will give crypto currency. This will be good in terms of competition.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

The developers do not disclose the details of these arrangements, but on the amount of fees we will understand when they enter the game.
Of course, the tracker of the amount of collected money allows you to understand a lot.
The amount is updated not smoothly, it is possible that the result is recalculated manually.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

The project Virtual Reality Technologies is not just attractive, but surprisingly progressive and relevant.
The fact that the size of the VR market can increase to 26.89 billion dollars by 2022, speaks of a great potential.
The VRT World facebook page brings together more than 4,000 subscribers. Reviews: 58, rating - 4.9.
The project clearly can count on successful development.
I am amazed by the number of reviews on ICOBench - if I'm not mistaken 33. And all are positive.
I think sooner or later the quantity should go into quality.
At the moment the project is undervalued.
Almostdone1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

The terms of participation are fairly simple. I have already registered. The project looks decent. I think even the tokens from the airdrop will have value in the future.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

The terms of participation are fairly simple. I have already registered. The project looks decent. I think even the tokens from the airdrop will have value in the future.

The project is really promising and has every chance of future success. Did you participate in the Airdrop program? Was there already a distribution of tokens for the participants?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

The only thing that worries me with Mark Zuckerberg though is that it took him a decade to first talk about blockchain... Cheesy Not so sure anymore whether he really knows what the future will bring for us.
At the same time, the advertisement of ICO and, in fact, the blockchain associated topics was banned by the FB.

This whole ban looks to me like a collaboration among all the incumbents who fear to be replaced by decentralized businesses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

This whole ban looks to me like a collaboration among all the incumbents who fear to be replaced by decentralized businesses.
This collusion and one-sidedness of decision-making proves once again the need for decentralization.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Most of the projects are underestimated now. When the price has fallen, the balance point has passed.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

The right idea, in this case the project will be able to show profitability comparable to that which will give crypto currency. This will be good in terms of competition.
The market is green today, but it's probably not a sign of a trend change, but a sign of stabilization. I think now the prices will fluctuate around the levels reached.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

Which celebrities support virtual reality and are the most enthusiastic about it?
https://medium.com/vrtoken/which-celebrities-support-virtual-reality-and-are-the-most-enthusiastic-about-it-52445f66ec92

In early 2010, virtual reality was the lot of “geeks” and technology companies that could afford to spend tens of millions of dollars to study the prospective sphere. Now VR is in the largest media’s center of attention, VR-attractions are common in shopping centers, and the number of VR-headset brands is uncountable — the market is practically oversaturated with them. In this article we will tell you which celebrities have expressed support for VR.

The only thing that worries me with Mark Zuckerberg though is that it took him a decade to first talk about blockchain... Cheesy Not so sure anymore whether he really knows what the future will bring for us.
At the same time, the advertisement of ICO and, in fact, the blockchain associated topics was banned by the FB.

I have similar thoughts when I think about it. I hope crypto community will correct this situation.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Any news devs?
If I'm not mistaken, you promised a report from some recent offline event.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

Any news devs?
If I'm not mistaken, you promised a report from some recent offline event.
In facebook it seems there is a report from the last event, did you check it?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Now everything is green, if this trend continues, then this will be a big help for all ICO.
It would be interesting to see the general statistics for all ICO since the beginning of the year.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Most of the projects are underestimated now. When the price has fallen, the balance point has passed.
The pendulum swung to the other side without being able to brake on the equilibrium point) This is really so.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

The pendulum swung to the other side without being able to brake on the equilibrium point) This is really so.
If there is confidence in this state of affairs, then now is the time to start making investments.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

Now everything is green, if this trend continues, then this will be a big help for all ICO.
It would be interesting to see the general statistics for all ICO since the beginning of the year.
I think the failure of the fees correlates with the failure of prices on exchanges.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

If there is confidence in this state of affairs, then now is the time to start making investments.
I follow several projects and I see that at the end of the sales period many of them dramatically increase their fees and practically close the hard cap.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: