Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
I agree, it is obvious that the more holders of the token, the more participants of exchange trades, and hence the liquidity of the token.

Depends whether there is a large whale who engages in some market making, but a wide distribution among holders can be good unless there need to be made decisions among token holders.

Whales can also have a lot of control over the price, which is not always good. Depends on the circumstances in the market.

Circumstances in the market and personal preferences. If huge have a huge whale who needs a lot of money now, it could end in a lot of downward price pressure.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

The telegram group is now approaching 10,000 members due to the announced airdrop, but it would also be good if they all spend a little bit of money to finance this project and help to make it a reality.
I think the main fees are provided by large investors. But small investors are also very important for the project, as they provide advertising and a number of token holders.

Always good to have a broad investors community as there is less chance for them to prevent the market from finding the real price per token.
I agree, it is obvious that the more holders of the token, the more participants of exchange trades, and hence the liquidity of the token.

Depends whether there is a large whale who engages in some market making, but a wide distribution among holders can be good unless there need to be made decisions among token holders.

Whales can also have a lot of control over the price, which is not always good. Depends on the circumstances in the market.

If volume is natural and extremely high I think that whales have a hard time to play their games and keep everything under control. That happens when the crowds recognize how strong VRT could become.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
haoji137

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

R has the great future and a big opportunities. It can be used in many different sphears.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

Don't miss this promising project! Coin allocation right here https://www.icoguide.com/en
nguyentien152000

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:30 AM

How popular and relevant today VR. Today just for fun made a proposal to the friends to visit the Park VR, they gladly agreed and shared their fantasies. I believe that the project has a great future considering the future of the blockchain and VR - a great combination.
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

It's hilarious they still haven't added a seed generator to their software even after all this, but unsurprising.
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

know how it happens, everyone is trying to reach the goal and make mistakes, but then someone does everything right and the game is worth the candle, but here in the virtual reality there are no good projects at the moment
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

How popular and relevant today VR. Today just for fun made a proposal to the friends to visit the Park VR, they gladly agreed and shared their fantasies. I believe that the project has a great future considering the future of the blockchain and VR - a great combination.

That's also a way I see it. I haven't been familiar with VR gaming and parks offering any games, but I think that visiting VR parks can become a real option in your every day life much like we did many other activities .
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

what is the contract adresse?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

VRT World Is Changing The Face of VR As We Know It

The VRT World Project stands to change the face of virtual reality and digital financial markets in the near future. A critical aspect of the VRT World Project is an exclusive developer platform within a blockchain-based marketplace. The platform not only protects participants through the power of blockchain technology but also provides the tools developers need and are often lacking to create great virtual reality content and an audience for content sale, with the intent of bringing the lack of quality VR content into line with the advancing production of VR technology. Additional partnerships with other innovators in the digital industry will also help VRT World stretch the applications of VR. We interviewed Konstantin Negachev CEO of VRT World (vrt.world) to find out more about the company.

https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-is-changing-the-face-of-vr-as-we-know-it-b025e8b784e5
cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

Hello, this project looks very interesting, can I speak with Marketing Manager?
cryon888

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Hi will VRT eventually enter the exchange market?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

VRT World Roadshow in China

We are happy to annonce our China Roadshow!
14/05 Beinjing, ChinaMeet up with Founds and investors, Media, Bloggers for 100–150 person.
15/05 Shanghai China, Meet up with private invesors, Founds, bloggers, media. For 70–100 person.
17/05 Guangzhou, China, Meet up with private invesors, Founds, bloggers, media. For 100 person
19/05 Shenzhen, China, Meet up with private invesors, Founds, bloggers, media. For 100 person

https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-roadshow-in-china-af1cf61e79b3
eprocent

Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Hello javmarfer. I just went from official website searching here https://vrt.world/#token-sale about softcap of VRT ICO project, but dont meet any informations about the minimum amount needed to be raised for the future of the project. Is here softcap established? Thanks in advance. Good luck!
cryon888

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

Is it complete when it is sent to the address posted in MyEtherWallet?
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

VRT CEO Konstantin Negachev interview with Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV VIDEO
Virtual Reality (VR) technology is actively taking over the entertainment industry all over the world. This is not surprising, as improved modern technology turns virtual reality into an entirely new experience. According to analysts, the VR industry is highly likely to create a multibillion market in the next few years. However, one of the key issues getting in the way of full-blown development of this technology is a lack of quality content for VR equipment. We offer a solution that will entice thousands of developers from all over the world to create and monetise quality VR content - a VRT platform serving as a decentralised VR marketplace. The platform will be based on blockchain technology, which guarantees an honest and transparent distribution of funds and the protection of intellectual property rights. In addition, VRT users will have access to platform SDK and API that will make it possible to involve a large number of developers in improving the system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaFl215YiGA
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Hello javmarfer. I just went from official website searching here https://vrt.world/#token-sale about softcap of VRT ICO project, but dont meet any informations about the minimum amount needed to be raised for the future of the project. Is here softcap established? Thanks in advance. Good luck!

Yeah I think that information is missing on their website, or maybe it's just our network not completely loading up the site but I strongly believe the former anyway I've tried to do some searching and I found at that VRTWorld's hardcap is around $16,000,000 and it's soft cap is around $3,430,000 so seeing that the current amount reach is just around $2.2+ million dollars, it's safe to say that VRTworld didn't reach the soft cap yet but we're getting there and with the current trend of the token sale, there's no doubt that by the end of next week we'll probably reach the soft cap so we shouldn't even worry about this.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

I also believe that as time goes on, VRT will be a promising industry. Perhaps time has come. People have prepared for the virtual reality era.
eprocent

Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

Yeah I think that information is missing on their website, or maybe it's just our network not completely loading up the site but I strongly believe the former anyway I've tried to do some searching and I found at that VRTWorld's hardcap is around $16,000,000 and it's soft cap is around $3,430,000 so seeing that the current amount reach is just around $2.2+ million dollars, it's safe to say that VRTworld didn't reach the soft cap yet but we're getting there and with the current trend of the token sale, there's no doubt that by the end of next week we'll probably reach the soft cap so we shouldn't even worry about this.

It's about 2 months like the time period since VRT started its token. Until the end of the campaign, there are still about 2, 3 weeks, not much. It is possible to rise the softcap but is not yet sure. I hope to succeed. Good luck. Go ahead.
pupuphan19

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

In our opinion, the chosen technology is suitable for the VRT WORLD project. Platform functionality is based on the Ethereum blockchain and Vrchain sidechain, which will reduce transaction costs and increase the speed of data transfers within the platform. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: