Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

The VRT difference: now accepting credit cards for your convenience

Have you missed out on the VRT World project investment because you were unsure about dealing with cryptocurrency? You’re in luck! If you’re interested in virtual reality and looking for a solid investment in the industry, VRT Technologies has now teamed up with Dalongpay to make the transition to cryptocurrency safer and easier. Be sure you take the time to visit VRT World Website to learn more about this amazing opportunity. There is a variety of advantages to investing in VRT over competitors like Sony, Oculus Rift and HTC. The VRT World Project will change the face of VR by not only increasing the amount of available VR content (which is currently sorely lacking), but also by making it easier for developers to create content for multiple devices, rather than supporting just a single one. The project provides developers with the expensive tools they need to create amazing content, cutting the prices that keep them from meeting their aspirations. VRT has imagined the future of VR, and that future is bright.

https://medium.com/vrtoken/the-vrt-difference-now-accepting-credit-cards-for-your-convenience-a90e6d40eac9
cryon888

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

How much total token solds ?
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Transparent in a way that no one contributed since 10 days?
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Actually people have. The update tracker is not counting every contribution automatically.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

Actually people have. The update tracker is not counting every contribution automatically.

Yeah I've read it on telegram that there were a lot of people who contributed the past couple of days but it seems like the tracker isn't really updating, I wonder what's wrong with the current tracker though? And what's wrong with the website? Are the dev not aware of this?. People were talking about this issue on telegram but it seems like they didn't took any actions regarding this issue, it's just frustrating that the tracker is broken this will make a lot of investors think that the dev aren't serious about this project and maybe they will also think that this project is a scam just my opinion though. 

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

Dear Admins Im lookin for a PR Person to speak to or an Email Adress for Marketing Proposes please
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Yeah I've read it on telegram that there were a lot of people who contributed the past couple of days but it seems like the tracker isn't really updating, I wonder what's wrong with the current tracker though? And what's wrong with the website? Are the dev not aware of this?. People were talking about this issue on telegram but it seems like they didn't took any actions regarding this issue, it's just frustrating that the tracker is broken this will make a lot of investors think that the dev aren't serious about this project and maybe they will also think that this project is a scam just my opinion though. 
yes many are asking about the site problem on the telegram channel but the admin answer will be fixed soon because now the result of ICO is not visible, but if you want to see it you have to enter VRT account in order to know how the results obtained.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

great project
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Moscow, May 2018 – VR Technologies, a company operating in the virtual reality realm, participated in confirming the results of the presidential elections in Russia.
https://bit-media.org/blockchain/vrt-technologies-participates-in-the-confirmation-of-election-results/
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

yes many are asking about the site problem on the telegram channel but the admin answer will be fixed soon because now the result of ICO is not visible, but if you want to see it you have to enter VRT account in order to know how the results obtained.

I'm sorry but I couldn't understand your statement clearly, are you saying that if I will make an account on the VRT website then I will see the accurate amount raised?. Yeah I hope the devs will fix this issue soon because it's bothering a lot of people and it's not a good look towards new investors anyway have you got any information on how much the current amount raised? And are we already closed to the hard cap? I've tried going over their twitter but I couldn't find any information regarding that.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

The project looks very promising. And team seems serious.
Of course they will have to meet with a huge number of difficulties in developing and marketing in order to get their place in the market, or rather create an own market)
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Could you please PM me the details? I need your email and tx hash to check. Most likely everything is OK, just transaction confirmation taking some time due to network loads
alexzoxyl

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Is there an admin online? I have an interesting business proposal. If you interested please DM me.
quote17

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

when I get my tokens from the airdrop
alexzoxyl

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

does it mean softcap will happen?
quote17

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

softcap not yet achieved?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

I really like VT projects and I always thought this is an outstanding one so I am also surprised why they didn't make several millions more so far.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Unique model of franchise business – how VRT WORLD and other companies use blockchain in real business

As G20 finance ministers and central bank heads agreed to bring forward information for global regulation of cryptocurrencies by July at a summit in Buenos Aires, we are looking at how crypto can revolutionize traditional business models, such as franchise.
https://currencyspeaks.com/unique-model-franchise-business-vrt-world-companies-use-blockchain-real-business/
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Hello, admin, I am an IDAX exchange employee ,Are you interested in the list on IDAX?
cryon888

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Hello! i purchased some tokens 30 minutes ago bu my VRT balance still 0. Could you help me is it ok? thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: