Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:31:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go Down  (Read 3250 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:28:37 PM

Didn't drop much. Bitcoin is back over $10,000 now: https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:29:00 PM

Yes is true but in this assetment BTC dominance growing up in market, and new fork coming in december....

Are you talking about Bitcoin Diamond? The futures market for Bitcoin Diamond does not look good. It's only $47 right now. So I don't think that's driving the price of Bitcoin.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

This is good for the next push to higher price ranges. Bitcoin should take a rest and let altcoins prosper for a while before getting to climbing again.

Thinking of Bitcoin as a person seems odd to me. Do you really believe what you wrote?

"Bitcoin should ..." implies that Bitcoin is a person that can make ethical, moral, or rational decisions.
"... and take a rest ..." implies that Bitcoin is a person that exerts himself and gets tired.
"... and let altcoins prosper for a while ..." implies that Bitcoin is a person that can exhibit generosity.
"... before getting to climbing again" implies that Bitcoin is a person that does physical activity that is measured by the price.

I think this kind of thinking is why so many people are such bad investors, and why so many people believe that TA actually works.
TA works, but not in the direct way.
There are people who do something called TA and they post their ideas on blogs. They advice (predict) things about the price and the rest of the people belive it, so they start to think accordingly and start to see those signs on the charts too. And because there are several kind of TAs out there, they predict different things, so everyone can choose his/her preferred TA and follow the advices. Some of them draws elliot waves, another uses moving averages, indicators, etc... And they end up predicting different prices but usually they agree on the main direction, so this is how they move the market into a direction. A lot of people read TAs and they act accordingly, this could influence the price indirectly and this legitimates the TAs.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:27 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
I think you are some right after the top there a down but it's control someone. Bitcoin is a online digital currency. It's price always time fluctuation because it is a online currency.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

Dear Bitcoin,
please go down more, so i can by more of you.
  Grin Cool Wink

Too late, its going back up again.  Wink
Its showing strength and I think its just another whale dive trying to shaken the market to gather more bitcoin or just a little correction testing the support barrier, but whatever it is if you know how the this system works you should act fast and grab the opportunity, it will rise again and aim for a new height.
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

The amazing thing with btc is that people who did not know bitcoin until yesterday, buy as much as they can today and even at current prices. That's why there's the dynamics ... I'm sure we'll keep a bump because the big funds that have been put in at some point the correction will be great
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
I don't think there is anybody that is controlling the market value of Bitcoin for his or her own individual benefit. As you rightly mentioned above market fluctuations is normal in crypto currency and could see that Bitcoin market value went down to around  $9000 and now it is above  $10,100 as at the time of this post. Those who were able to buy at less than $9,300 should be in profit at the moment and for the who sell as a result of panic should be regretting at the moment too and that is the nature of the market.

castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

Not sure even can i call this dip, it has lasted less then 2h.. From 11k to 9.4k.. And now is already back at 10k... No worries, dont do anything if you are being carried by emotions.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

Dear Bitcoin,
please go down more, so i can by more of you.
  Grin Cool Wink

Too late, its going back up again.  Wink
Its showing strength and I think its just another whale dive trying to shaken the market to gather more bitcoin or just a little correction testing the support barrier, but whatever it is if you know how the this system works you should act fast and grab the opportunity, it will rise again and aim for a new height.
The most important thing is how we take advantage of the bitcoin increment moment, if we can know when bitcoin will go up and down. This will make it easier for us to earn substantial profits and long term investments or short term investments.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

After such a strong increase, it was to be expected an important correction but I never imagined that it would be as sudden and spectacular as the one we have witnessed today. If there are still doubts about the volatility of bitcoin, today it is clear that this may be an intrinsic condition of bitcoin, since there were those who thought that once the price reached considerable figures, volatility would be reduced to have a more stable currency, which has not happened so far.
smartut

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

bitcoin needed a correction point after this fast growing price in the last weeks ... but for now as bitcoin back on 10k i hope some guys mananged to invest some more bitcoins  Cool
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

That is correct, that is the common routine in trading, ups and down are normal but about doing some control in the market, i think it is impossible because bitcoin price right now is very expensive and we all.know that bitcoin is decentralized.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:45 PM

Price fluctuations are quite normal. We must not forget that the BTC has had an incredible rally in the last few days and weeks.
There are currently many large investors in the market, which sometimes take profits, and then re-enter at lower prices. That's exactly what we saw in the last few hours, when the Kurzs moved in a rage of $ 1000.

The long-term uptrend is in tact. If no unusual bad news come the journey continues.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

Falling down or decreasing the price of bitcoin is consider as a part of it how people traders and investors make profit if the only way of bitcoin is just to increasing, yes the demand of each coins is increasing however if you do nothing on it then goodluck if you wont sell once the price of coins reach the top sell and or convert it into fiat and once it low exchange again into bitcoin and hold to make easy money
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:51 PM

It's back above $10,000 https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:57:04 PM

There is a good trader can predict the low value for join into bitcoin at cheap price?
Dan D. Lion

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Price fluctuations are quite normal. We must not forget that the BTC has had an incredible rally in the last few days and weeks.
There are currently many large investors in the market, which sometimes take profits, and then re-enter at lower prices. That's exactly what we saw in the last few hours, when the Kurzs moved in a rage of $ 1000.

The long-term uptrend is in tact. If no unusual bad news come the journey continues.

It's only in the very short term that people can look at the price movement and get nervous, in any longer term chart the uptrend is amazing.  I think people are just so used to assets that fluctuate a few percentage points a month or a year, that when one comes along that can and does fluctuate that much in a few minutes and even more in a few hours, it's very tough for them to keep those swings in perspective.  Some say it's best for long term investors in any asset to ignore the very short term moves, which of course is impossible with Bitcoin because it's just so damn fun to watch the rollercoaster, especially if it's swinging up.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:04:51 PM

I think that its good for bitcoin since it was travelling bullish for last few days continuously and now,a small price fall means that it would get settled in a range of $10,000 and would slowly continue to increase.Tht's better for bitcoin than a big price crash after continuous increase in price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dan D. Lion

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:07:12 PM

There is a good trader can predict the low value for join into bitcoin at cheap price?

Anyone can make a prediction, and those predictions are just as valuable as what you've paid for them.  We've seen a large dip today, that is a fact.  We have past performance, that is a fact.  The best advice is to have some fiat ready for the next dip and buy in in the short time that these dips usually last.  From 11,000 to 9,000 qualifies as a large dip, and these fluctuations are buying opportunities for those who can move quickly and take advantage.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:09:38 PM

It is normal, a correction after a huge increasement.
In some exchanges the shadown went down from $11300 to $8700  Shocked Shocked Shocked

But now coming above $10k again.
Just hold and everything gonna be all right.
We will see ATH within some days.
I think bitcoin raising up rapidly and quickly fall down. From $11,000 to $9,900 in current, what the hell happens to bitcoin value? I guess it is not normal fluctuation of crypto currency, maybe there were something wrong. But guys just hold your bitcoin don't panic selling because I'm pretty that it will raising up again immediately.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: