Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go Down  (Read 3245 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
Sometimes china people are throwing bad news to other bitcoin users so they can sell bitcoin at any price, let alone bitcoin users mostly from china so chinese preach a bad issue on those who use other bitcoin in order to sell it with price so that from the market can cut the price even the impassnya people who invest can also be cut the price.That's what I know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:59:39 AM

Raising and Falling are the natural rule of market and economy but the most important thing is the values of it. Bitcoin can be seen as a most valuable thing in general but it is still unsteady so bitcoin investors must do something to control the explosion of bitcoin's price. Based on my own experience, i will keep invest in bitcoin and have detail plans for my investment. As you can see, bitcoin go down and raise as a essential rule but people still want to invest in it because they find the advantages of bitcoin and the future of bitcoin in market. Holding in this time is a good idea if investor want to play safety.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:05:28 AM

Since the price is fluctuates in the market, its normal that the bitcoin goes down. In fact it is a great opppotunity that you should take to buy more or lots of bitcoins at its lower price, because sooner or later it will rise again.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:13:25 AM

It's doing the correction now.. $9822 now

Its retracting, rather than correcting in my opinion. While I called for months for a major downtrend immediately after we crested 10K, I was incorrect. We did dip, as people did take profit as I predicted, but the volume suggest that folks actually held. not enough volume to indicate a major inflow of fiat (new investors), and the price crested 10k at different times in different markets (people actually started adopting bitcoin more in India, they were some of the first exchanges to hit the all time high).

It might go up even more than this, I give up on trying to call it a t this point. but I still promise, this is going down in a serious way.
cfkvfyjd

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

Bitcoin just fell in price. It's temporary, Soon it will grow.
cfkvfyjd

Merit: 113

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:28:25 AM

I think half the holidays it will beat new records. And every month will add 10 percent or more.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:35:43 AM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
It quite as expected for the price of bitcoin to pullback after forming a new highest high although the volatility and momentum has decrease a bit this is as result of many holders capitalizing on the price hike and quickly sold off or dump some coins which resulted in dip pullback nevertheless the price will bounce back and push upward to $15,000 before the year runs out because presently there is massive buying in the market.
I think bitcoin is such a currency which always trying to reach on the top because bitcoin have almost nine years here and in this time period bitcoin try to hit all the records so its mean bitcoin is here to keep its value in market and that why everyone they are going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin change a life of thousands of people around the world and people are also going to support bitcoin for its high price so I think bitcoin will not drop.
A Feeder

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

Bitcoin will not yet go down. The demand for bitcoin is increasing so their markets will improve.
tuniscu

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:56:34 AM

At present the value of bitcoin has started to return and its value is likely to be $ 15,000 before Christmas.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:08 PM

Do you reckon the drop had anything to do with the coindesk website crash today? I dunno how significant coindesk's impact on the market would be but it coincidently started to drop as the moment the website went down...
Too many people were purchasing Bitcoin when it went over $10,000.00. The dip is only a correction.
Bitcoin is going up and down in the 10k range. It's pretty normal because it does this with most even 1k numbers.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:07:18 PM

Yes it is normal to happen in all forms of investment. Although we can't ignored that, but then there is no possibilities thay it will go down directly. And most probably it will directly affect for the newly investors of bitcoin and make then worried about their investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:10:34 PM

Bitcoin is already going to the top, why in this topic continue to discuss something? This is no longer relevant. Finish the guys to confuse people Cheesy
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

Bitcoin is already going to the top, why in this topic continue to discuss something? This is no longer relevant. Finish the guys to confuse people Cheesy
Why not true? Two months later, when we will see the price in the $ 14,000 we're going to discuss why the price of bitcoin goes down. Bitcoin is very volatile and therefore the topic of how falling or rising price of bitcoin will always be relevant. Why every time open a new topic and create spam? Lol!
barbenoire123

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Solution for reliable global money transactions

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

me personally I think bitcoin bitcoin can be seen as a very precious thing in general, as  gold and pitrole but it is still not stable for the moment there are highs and lows but I think it will wait the 2000 dollars in early 2018
supandi wiharja

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

I think the increase and decrease in bitcoin value is no longer weird, it's natural because the value of bitcoin fluctuates.
When bitcoin prices go down, it will be widely used by many people to buy more bitcoins at a lower price.
Talking about the fall of the current bitcoin price is not right, because i see bitcoin prices are always increasing and there is no significant price reduction.
If the bitcoin price in the next 1 or 2 days goes down, i will not panic in that situation, because I'm sure sooner or later the price will rise again even higher than the current value.

Cryptozond

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:40:06 PM

It seems that bitcoin has settled on the border for 11,000 at some time, so it's unlikely that he will make a strong correction in the near future

Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

Look like bitcoin can't fall too down... the speculation on trehold price meke bitcoin stable.....10k before and not go down..now 15 k and not go down again...bitcoin now look like iss to big to fail!
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:54:29 AM

Well it's normal that there is some price correction along the way of bitcoin and it is much more scarier right now because the risk is really big if you're holding a large amount of bitcoin, bitcoins price is really high and the higher it goes much more likely it will goes down big time. The higher it reach the harder it will gonna fall.

dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:11 AM

Though I hold few bitcoins but I really love to see it drop because my other altcoins are dead because of the price rise.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vik87

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:36:22 AM

I  guess that is normal, bitcoin's price is always changing, it is either because of the forks or because of whales. This two that I have mentioned is the usual reason why the price of bitcoin is always changing besides of its volatility, we might not want to experience its price correction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: