Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19451 times)
polaris215

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

hi,

I deposited BTC when the coin value was 10 cents, and have yet to receive the deposit. Please fix!

Link:

https://blockchain.info/address/1Jx72NqsC3wkHpn2ABttkhCM2q1VKe7XmA

59 confirmations!!  Wink
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:06:00 PM

What is the value of this tokens will be after ICO?

Having such a low supply 21 Million + Over sold 4.1 Million will easily hit over $100

to be fair: value is not only a matter of supply. there are coins with 20 mio supply worth 50 Cents or less.

at least as important if not more important is the business idea (lending system in your case), marketing and other stuff
I'm very interested in the v-one device and your cold storage solution too so i bought a good chunck v-one's during pre ico 

so keep it on Grin

commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

dev can u explain why the site is look exactly the same with nicehash ?

even the footer are the SAME !
thomcoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

Hi, I deposited btc when it was 10c and it never showed in my account? TX is 133eedfc838a0630f6a64750a2e65595a263f95303088e729bf6f560c7046c16 and username Thomcoin, can you please fix
thomcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

Is this a scam? Have I lost my btc
lucassantino (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

We are rectifying some missing deposits that where sent from exchangers.
thomcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

OK thank you
rawand

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:53:19 PM

hi
HYIPcoinDEV

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

We are rectifying some missing deposits that where sent from exchangers.

Can you please explain to us where these 4 million coins will be coming from? if you sold 4.1 then you only have 2 million left of the Pre-mine. Can you not avoid some questions while answering the easy ones? We all are interested but need more info here.
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:38:02 PM

Hi Lucas,

Can you please answer my query as per below?

What's going to happen is a lot of people will fund their wallet with BTC but if we're unable to buy we're stuck with our BTC's on your platform.

Please advise.

Hi Lucas Santino,

I just deposited some funds to the account and wanted to buy it but it's saying this message:

"Stage 1 over SOLD OUT next sale STARTS ON 10TH DEC 2017"

Hence, I'm unable to buy any tokens.

Can you please let me know how we can buy the tokens without that message?

Please advise.

PRE ICO TOKEN SALE $0.10 UNTIL 6/DEC/2018
money2crypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

What makes VONE stand out against ripio, elixir, salt, and coinloan. All of these loaning services seem to have tons to loan but how is that necessarily possible??
lucassantino (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:07:42 AM

Hi Lucas,

What's going to happen is a lot of people will fund their wallet with BTC but if we're unable to buy we're stuck with our BTC's on your platform.

Please advise.

Hi Lucas Santino,

I just deposited some funds to the account and wanted to buy it but it's saying this message:

Please advise.

The cashout btc page will be activated after ICO ends or all tokens sold out. No member will be stuck with BTC, The purpose of BTC deposit is when 2nd stage activates tokens can be purchased instantly rather than waiting for BTC balance to update with confirmations.
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

Thanks for the message lucassantino,

How do we then buy these tokens at the current price of $0.10c when you said that pre-ico token sale is until 06 December but we cannot purchase these pre-ico tokens right now because it says "Stage 1 over SOLD OUT next sale STARTS ON 10TH DEC 2017"?

I can see that there are already some tokens that's sold and would like to buy some at the $0.10c price before the 06 DEC 2017.

Please advise.

Hi Lucas,

Please advise.

Hi Lucas Santino,

Please advise.

The cashout btc page will be activated after ICO ends or all tokens sold out. No member will be stuck with BTC, The purpose of BTC deposit is when 2nd stage activates tokens can be purchased instantly rather than waiting for BTC balance to update with confirmations.
HYIPcoinDEV

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

Hi Lucas,

Please advise.

Hi Lucas Santino,

Please advise.

its already sold out! not only sold out but oversold 2x which is making me worry. Your btc maybe gone lol just saying. We will have to see later i hope they do something for the investors but im losing faith. They are not answering real questions.
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:30:34 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 12:45:04 AM by hyipupdates

Hi HYIPcoinDEV,

Lucassantino did say he's allocating an extra 4M tokens to the pre-sale at the $0.10c price and that's why I joined up.  When you go to the website and add your BTC to purchase the coins it says "Stage 1 over SOLD OUT next sale STARTS ON 10TH DEC 2017".  Then he says that the pre-ico is until the 06th DEC 2017.

So, if it's really sold out then he should post it clearly on the website before people put their monies in as it's very misleading if that is the case.  Alternatively, he should let the ability for current (and potential) investors be able to purchase V-ONE tokens at the current price and before the cut off date of 06 Dec.

This is what I want clarification on because people here will jump on thinking they're getting it at a great deal price of $0.10c but are then left to have to wait for the 2nd round with the price of $1.  Otherwise, any investors who's already transferrred their BTC will then have to wait until the ICO is over before they can withdraw their BTC out if they're looking at withdrawing instead.

By the way HYIPcoinDEV, lucassantino does reply - I just want clarification on this matter.

Hi Lucas,

Please advise.

Hi Lucas Santino,

Please advise.

its already sold out! not only sold out but oversold 2x which is making me worry. Your btc maybe gone lol just saying. We will have to see later i hope they do something for the investors but im losing faith. They are not answering real questions.
NSAKEY

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:00 AM

It is clearly stated on the website, both, on the main page and when you try to purchase V-One coin, that stage 1 (pre-ico sale) is sold out. Any ICO stage duration terms have the potential for ending early if the allocated coins are sold off early -- this is common practice.

In this case, stage 1 was erroneously oversold. V-One could have simply refunded those coins, but they opted to approve those purchases, which is something to be considered. The additional 4mil allocation may be pulled from the future marketing fund, but that will be their call.
hyipupdates

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

NSAKEY,

Thanks for your reply.

It does say that on the site and looks like the actual token amount had just changed from 2M to 6.1M.  It wasn't there about 12 hours ago.  I go to this forum to find the latest info and I see that lucassantino is saying that the pre-ico tokens is on sale until the 06th DEC which was very confusing.  Additionally, it still shows the price of $0.10c on the homepage making people think that they can still buy it at the advertised price... again very confusing and misleading.

I guess this would be what I'd say to all the people here thinking of getting V-one at a cheap price of $0.10c.

The $0.10c price for V-One tokens is NOW SOLD OUT!  So if you're thinking of participating IT WILL NOW BE AT the $1.00 per token price which wil start on the 10th DEC.

In terms of getting these tokens at reasonable pricing, there's nothing else different than buying any other lending tokens out there.

It is clearly stated on the website, both, on the main page and when you try to purchase V-One coin, that stage 1 (pre-ico sale) is sold out. Any ICO stage duration terms have the potential for ending early if the allocated coins are sold off early -- this is common practice.

In this case, stage 1 was erroneously oversold. V-One could have simply refunded those coins, but they opted to approve those purchases, which is something to be considered. The additional 4mil allocation may be pulled from the future marketing fund, but that will be their call.
polaris215

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:43:04 AM

HI LUCAS,

Any updates on this account? https://blockchain.info/address/1Jx72NqsC3wkHpn2ABttkhCM2q1VKe7XmA

Deposit was never received on the site, but the transaction says that you have gotten it?

Could you please update the btc balance on the site?

Thank you. it has been almost 24hrs since my account has not been credited, and i made the transfer during the 10Cent rate given the wallets stated " instant deposit "
nicolate23

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

dev can u explain why the site is look exactly the same with nicehash ?

even the footer are the SAME !

i wanna know the answer to this as well. please respond lucassantino, thanks! Smiley
brundlefly

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:01 AM

I wrote a ticket to support and then today I see they moved the BTC out of my wallet and into another one so it is safe to say we have all been tricked. Sorry to anyone who lost.

Nobody lost.   I saw this happen to several people including myself and they are being resolved as we speak.  Apologies for the glitch.

The next sale isn't for 7 days, but if you'd like this resolution expedited you can check with Lucas Santino, https://www.facebook.com/lucas.santino.1426
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: