Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19445 times)
NSAKEY

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:37 AM

Any lending platform tokens that are partnering with credit-card companies have seen 35x (HXT)
to 80x (REC) gains within the first 2 months of release!    

Well guess what?    Not only is V-ONE partnering with MasterCard, but they'll also be listed on the same
exchange (CoinExchange.io) where RegalCoin was coveted and resulted in the largest gains so far!
-I like your thinking. I do wish that the lending payouts were more attractive, as I believe that that is what will determine the potential growth in the value of the coin for the long-term.

I wrote a ticket to support and then today I see they moved the BTC out of my wallet and into another one so it is safe to say we have all been tricked. Sorry to anyone who lost.
-Please try to refrain from spreading FUD. I have BTC and V-One coin in my account. Everything is working as it should on my end. For those that have experienced any problems, they are being addressed accordingly. Please be patient and do not panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jidduk

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:37:00 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 04:56:07 AM by jidduk

Hi, I made a few deposits yesterday into the platform and one of them still has not been credited to my account.

https://blockchain.info/address/1J27zeEY4gUop25jTPp9K2BAQXmm67DP7J     /     0.004485 BTC

Please look into it, and credit my account. Much appreciated.  Smiley
JerryPower

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:22:36 AM

Any lending platform tokens that are partnering with credit-card companies have seen 35x (HXT)
to 80x (REC) gains within the first 2 months of release!    

Well guess what?    Not only is V-ONE partnering with MasterCard, but they'll also be listed on the same
exchange (CoinExchange.io) where RegalCoin was coveted and resulted in the largest gains so far!
-I like your thinking. I do wish that the lending payouts were more attractive, as I believe that that is what will determine the potential growth in the value of the coin for the long-term.

I wrote a ticket to support and then today I see they moved the BTC out of my wallet and into another one so it is safe to say we have all been tricked. Sorry to anyone who lost.
-Please try to refrain from spreading FUD. I have BTC and V-One coin in my account. Everything is working as it should on my end. For those that have experienced any problems, they are being addressed accordingly. Please be patient and do not panic.

It's not FUD it is facts.You call it a "glitch" we call it "scam". Your whole website is a copy paste of nicehash.com. I bet you won't answer to that.
NetKid

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:31:29 AM

BadBitCoin.org is listing this VONE as a scam.  "V-one.io This pathetic excuse for an ICO is just out to fool newbies."  http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm
wegip

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:02:06 AM

Will you later swap tokens for your own coins? 
Onechel

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

can you tell, what is the min contribution amount for your project? 0.01 eth? 
rudedog

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

Despite lack of reply on the problems of the admin in this thread, also no reply from support on email.

Still BTC missing....

Hoping to see a professional response and action from these guys soon... ...
NSAKEY

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:56 AM

It's not FUD it is facts.You call it a "glitch" we call it "scam". Your whole website is a copy paste of nicehash.com. I bet you won't answer to that.
-To be clear, I have no association with V-One, other than that I invested in some coins during the pre-ICO phase. Maybe it is a scam, maybe not. Either way, I only invested a small amount that I am comfortable with losing. That said, I am frankly tired of people crying scam all of the time because something doesn't look right to them, or because they are too impatient to see things through. Regarding the website...who cares? You do realize that most of the websites in this space are using similar templates? Even so, V-One is still in pre-ICO. Most sites experience issues in the beginning. Give them time and stop spreading FUD.
lucassantino (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

Despite lack of reply on the problems of the admin in this thread, also no reply from support on email.

Still BTC missing....

Hoping to see a professional response and action from these guys soon... ...

Will be adding a live chat feature. Right now working on security feature and dealing with a few email requests regarding some btc issues.

maverickpoint

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:34:06 PM

Did not receive the BTC yet into the account.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Pcrn42o1ThAzpB1psSNronWLBFfDjcZWn

It got credited to this address which belongs to the dev i believe. But didn't reflected in the dashboard during the time when the price was 0.10.
https://blockchain.info/address/362dmyhpkGL8JXn5muQj67LLpyRJyVT91A

It has 41 BTC as of now.

Missed the opportunity and also the btc i guess.

Feels like a classic scam.
lucassantino (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

Did not receive the BTC yet into the account.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Pcrn42o1ThAzpB1psSNronWLBFfDjcZWn

It got credited to this address which belongs to the dev i believe. But didn't reflected in the dashboard during the time when the price was 0.10.
https://blockchain.info/address/362dmyhpkGL8JXn5muQj67LLpyRJyVT91A

It has 41 BTC as of now.

Missed the opportunity and also the btc i guess.

Feels like a classic scam.

BALANCE 44.80 BTC  US $505,478 Stored safley in the cold wallet and only 35% will be left on the server node. Exchangers / coinbase never keep 100% amount on server nodes. Cold wallet is a must to protect the coins.

JerryPower

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:25:39 PM

-To be clear, I have no association with V-One, other than that I invested in some coins during the pre-ICO phase. Maybe it is a scam, maybe not. Either way, I only invested a small amount that I am comfortable with losing. That said, I am frankly tired of people crying scam all of the time because something doesn't look right to them, or because they are too impatient to see things through. Regarding the website...who cares? You do realize that most of the websites in this space are using similar templates? Even so, V-One is still in pre-ICO. Most sites experience issues in the beginning. Give them time and stop spreading FUD.

To be clear this is an open forum and I am sharing my experience positive or negative. Just because you want to hear all good news roses and rainbows doesn't mean you get to silence others from talking about problems and concerns they have. Stop white knighting for them like some keyboard warrior just because you over invested. Peace.

I am still missing my deposit. It shows on blockchain that BTC went in https://chain.so/address/BTC/17RAg52jiQy3iWtcaqzaaBpk7UdgR8R74k and then out to 362dmyhpkGL8JXn5muQj67LLpyRJyVT91A but my account was never credited. I imagine soon website will disappear after they trick a few more new people.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:48:59 PM

Hi there, the 0.1$ token is sold, right? and all of it is 6m in total and next ICO is 1$ just only 2.1m token and also 2.1m for the 3rd ICO 1.50$ right? what if the price will go up, for example, 20$ after the ICO, what will happen if the holder of the 6m will dump it? what is your strategy for that? maybe the first round of ICO at that price is a big mistake just saying Cheesy
thomcoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

I still haven't received my btc in my wallet. If this isn't a scam then I'd like it returned. I no longer want to invest in this project.
NSAKEY

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

To be clear this is an open forum and I am sharing my experience positive or negative. Just because you want to hear all good news roses and rainbows doesn't mean you get to silence others from talking about problems and concerns they have. Stop white knighting for them like some keyboard warrior just because you over invested. Peace.

Your post reads like a troll.
JerryPower

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

Your post reads like a troll.

Your post contributes absolutely nothing to this forum and you now resort to name calling rather than addressing the actual points that I made.
Easier to just label everyone who disagrees with you a troll then to actually engage in intelligent discussion?
Not really interested in your opinion at this point honestly you sound like a blind cheerleader. "Yay, yay no FUD we go to moon lambo! Don't talk about missing BTC!" Your bias is very strong and you have nothing to back it up.
lucassantino (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:57 PM

Will you later swap tokens for your own coins? 

There will be an option to convert to coins by requesting instant coins or put tokens into lending. Investors have the choice to control tokens not the admin.

NetKid

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:06:50 AM

If you all aren't familiar with BadBitcoin.org you need to be before you invest in new Bitcoin websites. http://badbitcoin.org/  They are a website devoted to identifying Bitcoin scams.   Look at the Badlist.  They identify VONE as a scam.  I have mentioned this in a previous post, but you all keep complaining about your deposit not being credited, etc.  So this is my last warning:  VONE IS A SCAM!!!
NSAKEY

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:41:59 AM

If you all aren't familiar with BadBitcoin.org you need to be before you invest in new Bitcoin websites. http://badbitcoin.org/  They are a website devoted to identifying Bitcoin scams.   Look at the Badlist.  They identify VONE as a scam.  I have mentioned this in a previous post, but you all keep complaining about your deposit not being credited, etc.  So this is my last warning:  VONE IS A SCAM!!!

That "scam" site is a joke. Anyone can report any site, for any reason, and it will show up as a scam. Look at the report:

This pathetic excuse for an ICO is just out to fool newbies. If their coin is so good, why would they want bitcoin? It's a fair question. 12/2/17

Yeah, that seems legit... That report doesn't even make sense!

Of the few transaction issues that have occurred, most people have gotten theirs sorted by contacting V-One and working with them to resolve the issue. The one or two, impatient babies that like to immediately cry scam are the reason V-One got reported on that site.

More FUD.
lucassantino (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:07:27 AM

Send me your tx id and user id and amount deposited
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: