Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19446 times)
nqt416

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Vone is not list on Coinexchange.  I did not find it in the Market
lucassantino (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

VONE is listed on Coinexchange.io on 2 markets VONE/BTC and VONE/ETH and will be activated on or around the 29th December, We are now working on internal exchanger

Links to coinexchange.io

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/BTC

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/ETH

Markets are inactive until 29th December
nqt416

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

@lucassantino!   Thanks, I'm glad you could find it listed. 
nandoen208

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:36:37 PM

I have said it since over a week ago, V-One needs a much more professional whitepaper. The ICO is not going well in my opinion the first round only did well due to the $ 0.10 coin and they already had to drop the price for the second round and now the third round. I have said it and posted it 3 times PLEASE UPDATE THE WHITEPAPER. It is very hard to get someone to invest when we don't even have a clear roadmap. I know it sounds insignificant but people care about presentation. Yes 2fa is important, yes external exchanges are important, etc. but if you can't attract investors then what is the purpose of it all?
kiencuong

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

postoken

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

scam ?
stefcrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:44 PM

scam ?

Why people always say scam?

Huh

Sounds like mainstream language
wiseinvest

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:47:58 PM

Folks,

I was originally unhappy with VONE and you can see my posts about it earlier...

First, simply because I missed out on their first offering when I initially thought I could get in... and yes, I did get in on their 2nd offering - that is because my monies have already been deposited in my account and I thought if VONE is going to go, then I'd have lost my monies anyway.  So I thought I better buy in than wait until it becomes available after ICO.

However, the main point is - I still watch this thread closely and I can tell from lucassantino's replies that he's:

1. Really getting out of his way to help people out with their VONE purchases.  Even if they missed out because of blockchain hiccups.
2. Dev's really active in this thread and answers every questions, and;
3. If Dev's going to scam people he would of done so much earlier.

So my conclusions at this stage, is that VONE is here to stay and I can't wait to see how this pans out in the next few weeks.

As someone did mention, it would be nice to have a whitepaper available.  Lucassantino, if you need any help with your whitepaper - let me know and I'm happy to help out.

Hope this helps folks.

Cheers,
hyipupdates

VONE is listed on Coinexchange.io on 2 markets VONE/BTC and VONE/ETH and will be activated on or around the 29th December, We are now working on internal exchanger

Links to coinexchange.io

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/BTC

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/ETH

Markets are inactive until 29th December

KryptoSaint

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:15 AM

Hi Lucas,
I can't log into my account? Are there others who are having this problem now? And if someone has forgotten his password, how does he get into his account? there is no 'forgot password' link.
riffaz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:44:56 AM

this girl is giving some VONE coins for free : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1hoK7y0bA

lucassantino (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:12:36 AM

Hi Lucas,
I can't log into my account? Are there others who are having this problem now? And if someone has forgotten his password, how does he get into his account? there is no 'forgot password' link.

Try login from a laptop or desktop. And let me know will help change your password.
KryptoSaint

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

Hi Lucas,
I appreciate your response but I am still unable to log into my account, from a laptop and from my mobile. I have emailed you my account details. I await your help so that I can participate in the rest of the ICO.
Thank you.
KryptoSaint

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

Hi Lucas, Thanks for sorting out my account. Thanks for posting sneak peak of your coding, on twitter. Hoping for the best and that you and v-one stick around for a long time...or at least after vone hits an exchange Smiley
stefcrypto

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Hi Lucas,

Why are you not answering my email?

I can't log in as well, i see in this chat that you did it for somebody today.

James told me that he send the info to you also, i sent it by email as well and i sent you a PM message on this forum.

That was 24 hours ago and now nobody is answer the chat anymore.

This is not funny, i told james why.

let me know asap.

Thank you

lucassantino (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

I have said it since over a week ago, V-One needs a much more professional whitepaper. The ICO is not going well in my opinion the first round only did well due to the $ 0.10 coin and they already had to drop the price for the second round and now the third round. I have said it and posted it 3 times PLEASE UPDATE THE WHITEPAPER. It is very hard to get someone to invest when we don't even have a clear roadmap. I know it sounds insignificant but people care about presentation. Yes 2fa is important, yes external exchanges are important, etc. but if you can't attract investors then what is the purpose of it all?

Whitepaper being updated need a few days
Monkey$Money$

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:00:40 AM

Lucas, I've deposit BTC to my account with v-one and its been almost 48 hours and no funds in my account.
Username: MonkeyMoney
Can you please check and fix my funds,
Transaction details below:
Sent to : 1F4yRdHmcWQ7vR9RiD4kNynhRRiJFsuuZv
Txid : e73f6fd2aff6b5178484dfa936611d58e2fe64a4147515f934fe0f2204cfa592

Thanks

Hi Lucas.

Nothing yet, can you please let em know if you need more information. Thanks

What was the amount in btc deposited?
0.0146 BTC
stefcrypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

Hi Lucas,

James told me that he send the info to you also, i sent it by email as well and i sent you a PM message on this forum.

let me know asap.

Thank you

Lucas,

Thanks for the log in, but where are my coins?

They where there and i have another log in name, so this is not my account.......

This is very unlikely for us both, now three other guys don't wanna wait anymore because this is not ok.

Please respond my message.

lucassantino (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

Hi Lucas,

let me know asap.

Thank you

Btc Amount that was
deposited

Lucas,

They where there and i have another log in name, so this is not my account.......

This is very unlikely for us both, now three other guys don't wanna wait anymore because this is not ok.

anypool

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

Buy Vone with me https://v-one.io/?r=9843  Grin

Thanks for join  Kiss
stefcrypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

Hi Lucas,

let me know asap.

Thank you

Btc Amount that was
deposited

Lucas,

deposit 2 times.
0.16694517 and 0.01084517

and my refferal code:12241

bornlosing

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

Whitepaper being updated need a few days

After reviewing your white paper, it's not clear to me at all how you're going to make money to cover these loans.  Will you be utilizing an arbitrage bot?  How will you sustain this company?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: