Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19452 times)
lucassantino (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:38 PM

This message was sent with high importance.

Hello Valued Voners

We are less than an hour away from platform launch! To be fair to all investors at all levels, V-ONE has decided to release 50% of coins for withdrawal and 50% into lending platform. Coin value for lending will be introduced at $2 per VONE. Subsequent lending will be dictated by fair market value. Users will have the option to cash out daily % gains, or re-invest into V-ONE program! We have decided that this is the fairest approach for both short-term and long-term investors.

VONE ACTIVE MARKETS

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/ETH

Join Slack to Keep Updated On The Latest News https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

Regards

Lucas
ynoth

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

This message was sent with high importance.

Hello Valued Voners

We are less than an hour away from platform launch! To be fair to all investors at all levels, V-ONE has decided to release 50% of coins for withdrawal and 50% into lending platform. Coin value for lending will be introduced at $2 per VONE. Subsequent lending will be dictated by fair market value. Users will have the option to cash out daily % gains, or re-invest into V-ONE program! We have decided that this is the fairest approach for both short-term and long-term investors.

VONE ACTIVE MARKETS

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/ETH

Join Slack to Keep Updated On The Latest News https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

Regards

Lucas
Brenster

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:13:12 AM

fuck VONE, you cock suckers!!!
Brenster

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:39:19 AM

hahaha been kicked off vone slack chat on 2 didfferent accounts, they fucked all investors
kryptoman13

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:26 AM

long term this is smart....Lucas avoided  the PUMP AND DUMP and at the same time giving peeps the opportuniy to cashout..I'm holding ain't no way I'm cashing out at 2 bux lol
Hoang Tuan

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:49 AM

I lose half of the vones, but lending is 0.
Let me know that error can be fixed or I will lose it.
Now can I transfer the remaining vone to the coinexchange?
What is the problem with getting lost vones?

Help me please!
rahuls973

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

yeah same happened with me got about the same amount in lending for my coins ie. 1.12 for my coins
rahuls973

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

is anyone able to withdraw their coins?
alphaque

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:36:03 AM

i notice half of my VONE coins are missing without any reason? ANyone experience the same issue?

rahuls973

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

they might be in lending..check your lending history
satheeshmca

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

And also, we are not able to withdraw our coins to exchanges? Always shows "An error occured, please try again later.".
shishi-icy

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

A new ico is always welcome. I just need more time before jumping into this one. I hope it does good though.
v2ramm

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

I have a concern.
I have 1995 coins all in all. Half of my coins (998 coins) were lent at $2. But I only got $1246 instead of $1996. What's wrong with this VONE? I would have also wanted to withdraw my remaining coins but it says 'an error occured, try again'. Can you help us with this please.
satheeshmca

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

I think they turned to scam. Website working abnormally. Going to lending page and give dollar details. Takes only 1.29893 VONE tokens for 10000 dollar lending.  Angry Angry Angry
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

I am not sure if this is a scam but definitely leaning that way. They were supposed to send any investor who paid over $100 a device... never sent. They were supposed to be listed and functioning on the exchanges by December 21- 29th...not working. Half of everyone's coins are missing without notification. The guy Lucas is more than likely not a real person at all. Their white paper looked like something a junior high student would had gotten an f on. The only thing this has going for it is that it is listed on Coinexchange.io and for whatever that's worth...we still can't withdraw our coins off of the site! It looks like the debs of this put a few coins on Coinexchange just to keep it alive. Man I hope they are just working on fixing this. I'm figuring someone had to meet with coin exchange.io from their side in order to get V-one on there. I will never listen to Aaron St. Hilaire for advice again as I think he gets paid for endorsing shady sites. Hopefully this is a lesson for all of us...don't listen to people with their own youtube channel and don't invest in something that you don't have information about or at least access to info. When you go to the "Cashout" tab on the site it does give you some options for cashing out your Bitcoin to another address which is fairly easy to figure out (not sure if it it works and I'm pretty sure everyone used the bitcoin sent here to buy V-one) and also there is a tab to "cashout" V-one. What address are you supposed to put in there and where does the cash go?? Has anyone tried it?
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

And who is buying and selling Vone on Coinexchange if no one can withdraw coins off of their site? ...Why don't they answer common questions?
satheeshmca

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

I tried with V-one withdraw from their official website to coinexchange address. But shows error. No withdrawal allowed.
hakunamatata

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

I am not sure if this is a scam but definitely leaning that way. They were supposed to send any investor who paid over $100 a device... never sent. They were supposed to be listed and functioning on the exchanges by December 21- 29th...not working. Half of everyone's coins are missing without notification. The guy Lucas is more than likely not a real person at all. Their white paper looked like something a junior high student would had gotten an f on. The only thing this has going for it is that it is listed on Coinexchange.io and for whatever that's worth...we still can't withdraw our coins off of the site! It looks like the debs of this put a few coins on Coinexchange just to keep it alive. Man I hope they are just working on fixing this. I'm figuring someone had to meet with coin exchange.io from their side in order to get V-one on there. I will never listen to Aaron St. Hilaire for advice again as I think he gets paid for endorsing shady sites. Hopefully this is a lesson for all of us...don't listen to people with their own youtube channel and don't invest in something that you don't have information about or at least access to info. When you go to the "Cashout" tab on the site it does give you some options for cashing out your Bitcoin to another address which is fairly easy to figure out (not sure if it it works and I'm pretty sure everyone used the bitcoin sent here to buy V-one) and also there is a tab to "cashout" V-one. What address are you supposed to put in there and where does the cash go?? Has anyone tried it?

and why did you invest to V-ONE and i assume you know the level of risk you are taking?  join the slack channel so that you'll be informed!
satheeshmca

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Now allowing withdraw to exchanges. Apologize for posting wrong/negative comments. Thanks to v-one.
kent333

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

how to contact admin, there are various ways there is no definitive answer. hopefully nothing else like me. PROBLEM 2FA is hard to talk to a busy admin. i want to reset thef.... 2fa  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: