Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19445 times)
MCoinCrypto

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

ok. My all token has been automatically lent (its not half).  why?.

This message was sent with high importance.

Hello Valued Voners

We are less than an hour away from platform launch! To be fair to all investors at all levels, V-ONE has decided to release 50% of coins for withdrawal and 50% into lending platform. Coin value for lending will be introduced at $2 per VONE. Subsequent lending will be dictated by fair market value. Users will have the option to cash out daily % gains, or re-invest into V-ONE program! We have decided that this is the fairest approach for both short-term and long-term investors.

VONE ACTIVE MARKETS

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VONE/ETH

Join Slack to Keep Updated On The Latest News https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

Regards

Lucas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
v2ramm

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

I'm having the same issues. Earlier half of my coins were lent. Now everything is lent. I hope this is legit.

Hello Valued Voners

We are less than an hour away from platform launch! To be fair to all investors at all levels, V-ONE has decided to release 50% of coins for withdrawal and 50% into lending platform. Coin value for lending will be introduced at $2 per VONE. Subsequent lending will be dictated by fair market value. Users will have the option to cash out daily % gains, or re-invest into V-ONE program! We have decided that this is the fairest approach for both short-term and long-term investors.

VONE ACTIVE MARKETS

Join Slack to Keep Updated On The Latest News https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

Regards

Lucas
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:33:16 AM

I check everyday and I had Vone tokens... for some reason I logged in now and my tokens are "0".
Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
aelhag

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

Exactly the same here ... Huh

I'm having the same issues. Earlier half of my coins were lent. Now everything is lent. I hope this is legit.

Hello Valued Voners

VONE ACTIVE MARKETS

Regards

Lucas
bitforcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

If i have Vone less than 100$ i'm not receive interest right? haha Cry
george9794

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

They lent all our coins with no notification. This is def a scam
rain_wins

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Can you elaborate a little more about this "VONE device" is it a flash drive, hdd , ssd or something else?
george9794

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

Can you elaborate a little more about this "VONE device" is it a flash drive, hdd , ssd or something else?

It was supposed to be a secure hardware wallet like the ledger
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:09:03 PM

All of my coins are gone today also!! These people robbed us! I think we should contact Coinexchange.io and let them know what happened. There are sales for coins on there but for like 100 coins total?? At .10 -.50 per coin?? There would be a lot more than that on there! It's got to be the guy who scammed us putting a few on there to comply with Coinexchange. Does anyone know how to reach Coinexchange.io?? We all should and more than likely Vone won't be on there long! I lost a lot in this and Control Finance!! I am stupid and you would have figured I would have learned....
mr335

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

I sent this to Coinexchange so hopefully it helps. Not sure what good it is now since everyone lost there money but hopefully Coinexchange knows who is behind Vone and some justice is done.....

Hi, I am writing you this in reference to Vone. I bought 7000 coins on their site during the ICO and now my coins are not showing on there site and not able to move to Coinexchange.io. Everyone on there who purchased during the ICO is having the same issue. At .10 cents per coin there would be a lot more coins  for sale under the sell orders. Their site was supposed to send everyone an electronic ledger which was never sent, they were supposed to have withdrawal from their site to your exchange set up by now and it is not, nor can anyone contact them. This is obviously very bad for all of us who invested in this but also for Coinexchange.io to be affiliated with someone who would scam people. If there is any information you can give me I would certainly appreciate it and please try to follow up with Vone to see if they did not just steal the money and are lying to people like myself who invested money into their platform. The site says someone named "Lucas" is in charge. I doubt seriously that is an actual person but if you can please let me know anything it would be appreciated. Thanks!!

loppen10

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

Look again you money is autolended like all others, look at your dashboard.

There are 3 new optins in there LEND COINS       CASHOUT       LENDING HISTORY.

Here is Latest updates only on slack

Dear Voners we are rolling back everything to its original state Vone Program On Hold Until 2nd Jan 2018

Vone trading on hold it was a bug exploit where some users kept cancelling trades and getting more coins than submitte d back. Good news is we have recovered back the exploited vone coins that where sent to coinexchange.io No real damage done and all account will be restored with 100% auto lend https://v-one.io/page-lending-history until we decide to make it 50/50 lending/coins. the rate per coins will be set at $4 per vone for top tier at100% loan

Let the team work it out.
 Wink

j0hnqd03

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

Look again you money is autolended like all others, look at your dashboard.

There are 3 new optins in there LEND COINS       CASHOUT       LENDING HISTORY.

Here is Latest updates only on slack

Dear Voners we are rolling back everything to its original state Vone Program On Hold Until 2nd Jan 2018

Vone trading on hold it was a bug exploit where some users kept cancelling trades and getting more coins than submitte d back. Good news is we have recovered back the exploited vone coins that where sent to coinexchange.io No real damage done and all account will be restored with 100% auto lend https://v-one.io/page-lending-history until we decide to make it 50/50 lending/coins. the rate per coins will be set at $4 per vone for top tier at100% loan

Let the team work it out.
 Wink

Thank you! I guess they only communicate on Slack? Not Telegram. I'll check it out... Saw them on CoinExchange and saw my zero balance and I'm flipping out. I do not want an auto-lend. WTF is that BS?! Amateurs or scheming for sure...
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

Reading the thread, you can feel that there's something wrong with the project. There are some loopholes with their lending services so better know the project well before you invest into something. Otherwise, you will regret and complain just like the others.
Ekaterina2

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Hello.
I believe that Lucas made it right that he sent all our coins to lending, otherwise there would be those who would sell coins on the exchange for a very low price, as a result of mounting it would fall ... You will invest in this project and should believe him! Support! Lucas is just spinning his coin! Waiting will be rewarded, do not worry.
mr335

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

How do you join the Slack chat??
fuckcrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

i just signed into my v.one account and all my coins that i bought at the ICO are gone, how is this possible?

ok well, all my coins are lent, who lent those coins out on my behalf?
I dont want to lend
CryptoChron

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

This thing was super sketch from the get go. No way to contact any type of support. The telegram is garbage. Now everyone coins magically disappear. Anyone have status one this other than the auto loan they locked in?
kryptoman13

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

seems like a lot of newbies on here aka  ROOKIES
hendratw

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

If Our coin is Lending automatically? can we collect the interest?
interest in USD and cannot convert into coin, and cannot withdraw?
i hope this is not scam.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

If Our coin is Lending automatically? can we collect the interest?
interest in USD and cannot convert into coin, and cannot withdraw?
i hope this is not scam.

Greetings to all,

Okay when you get involved with any kind of
Lending platform there are risk associated
With these types of projects, but there are things
You may not know or are completely unaware of.

Many of the investors wasn't told or properly notified
Of their coin's to be automatically in a force loan or
even the interest generated from the lending of their
coins can't be cashed out because the developer has
set up for the interest to be circulated back into the
force lending.

Your coins in a force loan
Without your permission, agreement, nor consent
The daily interest from that force loan
Is recirculated back into the lending so
When do you ever see any profits from your very own
Funds you invested?

-Peer2peer360
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: