Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 01:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19470 times)
hyipupdates

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

NSAKey,

Do you know when is relaunch?

commenkiz -- Troll.

futur666 -- Yes, trading and all other features should be available again at relaunch. Not sure about VONE valuations on CE for first day, as I held/lent all of my coins. Yes, we are earning interest on our loans, however, some balances may still need to be corrected. I believe that those balances will be corrected once all VONE have been transferred back from CE.
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

Is there a video description of the application scenario? It seems that Cold Storage Device Decentralized is the specialty of this project
NSAKEY

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

hyipupdates -- No definitive time-frame yet. We should know something more, soon, when Lucas updates us.

adsjohn -- Can you please clarify your question? Thanks.
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Update guys ?
2 Day without hearing lucas
LOL

rip
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Lucas updated us stating that the transfer of coins from CE shall begin on Jan 2. Once that is complete, we shall expect another update.
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

Hey Commenkiz I agree with you! We were robbed!! NSAkey is someone who just works for the dev in some capacity because he keeps deleting my honest comments from the slack and replaces it with totally unrealistic observations of what this was....a scam. It sucks to say that these people got our money!
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

yeah this coin is proven a scam.

the dev are not replying people in slacks .

and people still trust him.
They still celebrating NY.
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

mr335 -- The only comments of yours that I deleted were false, negative assumptions and FUD, similar to what you are writing in this thread. I have explained everything to you, regarding what is going on and what we currently know pertaining to any updates. I also do not work for VONE in any capacity. I volunteered as a free volunteer to assist with moderating the slack group. I post here to defend this project because I am invested in it and I believe in it.

@all -- Lucas just updated us in the slack group as I was writing this post. Do not believe the lies that are being spread by the trolls in this thread. Come join us in the slack group here:
https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU
commenkiz

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Oh Yeah .. LOOK GUYS , there are making a new coin . the dev have sold most of the coin in CE now they doing a brand new coin. LMAO

we need to wait for LUCAS announcement again in the next 2 day, totally scam scheme like ucoincash and another scam coin. and lastly .. 100% lock lending valuation of 0.55$ which is  half of the ICO coin with 0.35% DAILY INTEREST WHICH U ARE UNABLE TO WITHDRAW .
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

@all -- here are the latest updates from Lucas, developer of VONE:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4684/25598828828_ededd3c4ee_o.png

Timestamps shown are based on Central Standard Time (UTC -6), dated January 3, 2018. Please spread the word. Thank you.
commenkiz

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

rip guys . VONE is dead now.

They dont allow withdraw in their website, but we still see trades happend in CoinExchange website, and they keep on refusing this matter..

Contacted their support,  no report since the  they locked our wallet.

NSAKEY

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

@all -- Please join the VONE slack group to stay up-to-date on all announcements:
https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

VONE will be relaunching, and BETTER than before!

Thanks!
cryptobeezer

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Signed up with Slack but i dont see any chat
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

wouldn't trust this ICO
commenkiz

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

sorry guys , this coin is dead . DO NOT TRUST ANY DEV WORD WITHOUT ANY PROPER ACTION.

NSAKEY IS JUST A SELLOUT or maybe DEV who just keep on calling people to buy coins (in slack) in coinexchange, which means that calling you to buy some coin that dumped by the dev

NSAKEY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

cryptobeezer -- Please be sure to sign up through this link:

Once you have joined through the invite link, you can jump on the general channel here:
https://v-oneslack.slack.com/messages/C8ACPMVV2/

And the announcements channel here:
https://v-oneslack.slack.com/messages/C8ACRKJTW/

And the account-issues channel here:
https://v-oneslack.slack.com/messages/C8LSLF7NX/

Thanks.

xanaxxx -- Lucas believes in this project and has told me personally that he will not let investors down at any cost. He has provided two-way communication and transparency along the way. We are in good hands with this ICO, we just need to be patient and ride out the bumps in the road.

commenkiz -- I hope that you are at least getting paid for your sabotage efforts. It would be inconceivable to me that someone would do what you are doing, just because you were bored. (sad face)
mr335

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

Hi NSA I am not sure why you would volunteer your time to work with a company as poorly run as Vone but I must say...if they were going to just run off with all of our money...I am not sure why V-one would contact Coinexchange or even keep appearances up of trying to fix this. Do you actually believe that message was from Coinexchange to Vone? Has anything Vone said thus far been true?? I know a lot of scam ICO's are under government investigations around the world so maybe he/you are just buying time...I hope I am wrong. Any company that would take all of our coins without notice and do anything with them without permission...I'm sure you would have to agree...seems really shady!! Could you imagine putting your money in a bank and then you check your balance and it's all gone?? Then you check back with the bank and no one is there?? The only explanation is that the money you put in the bank was invested for you without your permission? Really?? That's what you expect us to believe??? I'm glad you can't delete my posts from here!! This is not fare to any of the investors or anyone conducting business in a fair and just way. I am not sure who you are or where you're from but I've done deals around the world and never have I experienced anything like this even in crypto...other than Control Finance which was a scam. I hope I am wrong but until you can say something better than "Just wait" or we hear from someone representing Vone, you should expect to hear more of what you call "FUD". I call it..."People upset at losing their money to thieves". Let us hope that I am wrong. Governments are finding out how too trace phony ICO's now so not sure what country you're in...but I would start to give that serious consideration
aelhag

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

Hi NSA I am not sure why you would volunteer your time to work with a company as poorly run as Vone but I must say...if they were going to just run off with all of our money...I am not sure why V-one would contact Coinexchange or even keep appearances up of trying to fix this. Do you actually believe that message was from Coinexchange to Vone? Has anything Vone said thus far been true?? I know a lot of scam ICO's are under government investigations around the world so maybe he/you are just buying time...I hope I am wrong. Any company that would take all of our coins without notice and do anything with them without permission...I'm sure you would have to agree...seems really shady!! Could you imagine putting your money in a bank and then you check your balance and it's all gone?? Then you check back with the bank and no one is there?? The only explanation is that the money you put in the bank was invested for you without your permission? Really?? That's what you expect us to believe??? I'm glad you can't delete my posts from here!! This is not fare to any of the investors or anyone conducting business in a fair and just way. I am not sure who you are or where you're from but I've done deals around the world and never have I experienced anything like this even in crypto...other than Control Finance which was a scam. I hope I am wrong but until you can say something better than "Just wait" or we hear from someone representing Vone, you should expect to hear more of what you call "FUD". I call it..."People upset at losing their money to thieves". Let us hope that I am wrong. Governments are finding out how too trace phony ICO's now so not sure what country you're in...but I would start to give that serious consideration
+1
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

mr335 -- I am an investor, just like you. I do volunteer my time to this project for free. I have several investments inside and outside of the crypto space, including VONE. I also have several small businesses. I actually only invested a small amount into VONE. I assure you that my efforts to assist are of my own volition. I am fortunate in that I can work whenever I want, which allots me a lot of free time to do as I like.

That said, I do understand your frustrations and the frustrations of others. I believe that VONE can be successful, and that Lucas has our best interests in mind. He has personally told me that he will not let investors down at any cost.

My efforts here, and in the slack group, are simple -- to keep things positive; to reduce FUD and false information from circulating. Why? Because the negativity, panic and false rumors can hurt our investment. If everyone panics and dumps VONE because they have this false idea that it is not legit, then the valuation of VONE will depreciate to nothing, and the platform could fail. No new investors will want to invest, either.

Regarding crypto, it is the unfortunate circumstances that we face at the moment. This high-risk, high-reward space is mostly unregulated, so there are a lot of scams and a lot of questionable business practices that plague this space. For now, all we can do is hope that things will improve as more competition enters the space, providing better services, more transparency and better investment opportunities etc..

As investors, we can continue to raise the bar on some of these investment platforms, and start requiring more in the way of transparency and better business practices by voicing our concerns and refusing to invest until certain standards are in place.

But you are right, Lucas has no reason to continue providing updates at this point, if his intention were to run with everyone's money. I have been watching everything closely, and I am confident that he believes in VONE, and will work hard to ensure that it succeeds. Has he made some bad decisions along the way? Absolutely. I have even attempted to contact him regarding some of those decisions and offer my advice. He does not usually respond, understandably so, but the one time that he did, he told me that he would consider my ideas and he thanked me for reaching out to him. He has also listened to the community and has made certain decisions based on that, for the betterment of all involved.

mr335

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

I appreciate your response NSA. It kind of gives me a bit of hope for some reason. I will keep my fingers crossed for this but like I said before Vone has done a really terrible job thus far... but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have some timeline on when we will have access to our coins and when we will be able to transfer them? I think I speak on behalf of the entire Vone community with my comments and questions. If at least we had this access to our coins the entire community would feel as though that would be a huge plus. When what you purchased with hard earned money is missing, the only thing people want to see are results to resolve it...not excuses! Also why would there be coins on Coinsexchange being traded and our coins are not able to be transferred there plus our coins are gone? Also I apologize for some of the names I might have called you on the slack.....but if my coins stay missing I can't promise that I won't find whoever is behind this or internal agencies won't and they will pay the price according to laws regulating ICO's and securities issues and all involved in this will have to pay back what was stolen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: