Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19449 times)
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

you do know that Lucas is still enable deposit feature ? if Lucas really wanted to fix the problem ,  why the hell he still need the deposit tho ?

he just delaying time and try to suck more money from the investor who does not read the forum.

Lucas is full of crap just with "delay due to CE admin fault" , " coins is not transferred back by admin" and call us give them 2 more days
NSAKEY

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

mr335 -- I do not have any time-lines for anything. I only relay what is said by Lucas in the slack group, and try to stay informed so that I can help others know what is going on. I do not have any special contact with him nor do I have any special knowledge about anything. I wish I did...it would help make moderating the slack group a whole lot easier haha.

Believe me when I say, I will be angry if this thing goes south. I may not have a lot invested financially, but I have invested a great deal of my time into this, and have stood behind it, defending it...and that may carry a greater impact than any lost money could, depending on who you ask.

It is my understanding that the coins that are being traded on coinexchange are very few in volume. There is hardly anything there. Seems to be just some lingering coins that haven't been locked up and returned to VONE nodes yet. I can only speculate on that, to be honest.

Regarding your final comments, probably better to keep those kinds of things to yourself. Not a good idea to go saying something like that on an public forum. Also, my involvement to help moderate a slack group, voluntarily, hardly makes me suspect. I do not even get paid. I have all proof of correspondence between me and TeHMaGe, to assign me as a moderator of the slack group.

Anyway, not sure if you were addressing your comment to me, specifically, just saying.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

mr335 -- I do not have any time-lines for anything. I only relay what is said by Lucas in the slack group, and try to stay informed so that I can help others know what is going on. I do not have any special contact with him nor do I have any special knowledge about anything. I wish I did...it would help make moderating the slack group a whole lot easier haha.

Believe me when I say, I will be angry if this thing goes south. I may not have a lot invested financially, but I have invested a great deal of my time into this, and have stood behind it, defending it...and that may carry a greater impact than any lost money could, depending on who you ask.

It is my understanding that the coins that are being traded on coinexchange are very few in volume. There is hardly anything there. Seems to be just some lingering coins that haven't been locked up and returned to VONE nodes yet. I can only speculate on that, to be honest.

Regarding your final comments, probably better to keep those kinds of things to yourself. Not a good idea to go saying something like that on an public forum. Also, my involvement to help moderate a slack group, voluntarily, hardly makes me suspect. I do not even get paid. I have all proof of correspondence between me and TeHMaGe, to assign me as a moderator of the slack group.

Anyway, not sure if you were addressing your comment to me, specifically, just saying.

@NSAKEY thanks for keeping us up to date here! very appreciated & i don't have time to slack around Smiley

every investor has to know and accept losses (even if we try to avoid it).
i' have already invested in ico's with bigger problems at start. nevertheless i made some good profits almost 100%.

let him work, give him time and try to find a solution.
In this area, unforeseen problems have to be expected, and never invest what you can't afford to lose or blame yourself  Grin

stay frosty

NSAKEY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

DRPD -- Appreciate your words, mate. Cheers.
futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Look, I'm trying to stay positive-minded but there are some pressing issues here:

1. Is this whole ICO being run by one person? Theres no dev team, no support, etc..

2. The guy hasn't posted here in several days and only drops tidbits of info through a slack channel

3. He took all our investments without asking and put em into lending

4. The situation with coin exchange and someone hacking the platform to get more coins seems very sketchy

5. Is it even possible for this one man to get the promised VONE devices fabricated, tested, produced, distributed?

I feel bad because I'm newish to crypto, and this is one of the first ICOs I've invested in, all because I watched a stupid aaron st hilaire video.. and I really regret it now, because I dumped like $500 on it and I could've invested in a ton of other wayyyy more legit and solid-sounding ICOs that I've seen now.. but I ended up investing in this, and in hindsight, their site sucks, the whitepaper sucks, it's from a foreign country, it's not backed by anybody important, has no partnerships, has no roadmap.. there's nothing special about it.. I hope I'm proven wrong, but so far there isn't a single good sign from this coin..
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

this seems only a fade clone of ethlend. actually not that convincing. not yet to call it a scam but i would for sure not invest in this
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

futur666 -- Please see below.

1. Lucas has hired some people to help with support, but I do not know if he has hired any developers. I help with the slack group, but I do that as a volunteer; I do not get paid.

2. Lucas has been posting mostly in the slack group. Understandably, he does not post updates to every place, every time.

3. All coins have been placed into lending on an temporary basis-only. This is so that investors can earn while the site is down, and while he waits for coinexchange to transfer all of the remaining coins back to VONE nodes.

4. There was a bug in the web software that some investors were exploiting that was allowing investors to cancel their token sales, giving them a large amount of free coins. I saw the bug myself. It was real.

5. The VONE cold storage devices are likely going to be simple, USB drives that have special software placed on them. The software for the VONE storage devices will be available on GitHub later, allowing all investors to make one at home, using a simple hard drive. The devices are not likely to be available until later. Larger issues first, then one step at a time.

If you are investing in ANY lending ICO's, then you are going to need to learn to adapt. Do not invest more than you are willing to lose. Diversify your investments to mitigate risk. When I invest in ANY ICO, I expect that there is a 50/50 chance that I will lose all of my money. I am okay with that possibility, because I only invest with play money. Do not invest emotionally. Do not get too attached to your investments. If you are worried, then you have invested too much...simple as that.
Kryptman10

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

futur666 -- Please see below.

1. Lucas has hired some people to help with support, but I do not know if he has hired any developers. I help with the slack group, but I do that as a volunteer; I do not get paid.

2. Lucas has been posting mostly in the slack group. Understandably, he does not post updates to every place, every time.

3. All coins have been placed into lending on an temporary basis-only. This is so that investors can earn while the site is down, and while he waits for coinexchange to transfer all of the remaining coins back to VONE nodes.

4. There was a bug in the web software that some investors were exploiting that was allowing investors to cancel their token sales, giving them a large amount of free coins. I saw the bug myself. It was real.

5. The VONE cold storage devices are likely going to be simple, USB drives that have special software placed on them. The software for the VONE storage devices will be available on GitHub later, allowing all investors to make one at home, using a simple hard drive. The devices are not likely to be available until later. Larger issues first, then one step at a time.

If you are investing in ANY lending ICO's, then you are going to need to learn to adapt. Do not invest more than you are willing to lose. Diversify your investments to mitigate risk. When I invest in ANY ICO, I expect that there is a 50/50 chance that I will lose all of my money. I am okay with that possibility, because I only invest with play money. Do not invest emotionally. Do not get too attached to your investments. If you are worried, then you have invested too much...simple as that.

NSAKEY...good luck having to RE-EXPLAIN Yourself lol

Bottom line...Lucas posted a conversation with CoinExchange explaining the situation...if he lied creating a fabricated "made up" chat with coinexchange then coinexchange could SUE HIM for damages...six figures worth of damages if not more...and that would make no sense whatsoever...NSAKEY...your dealing with rookies..I would just let it go bro and let folks do their thing...the newbies that are serious will learn and the trolls will keep trollin...this is better than playing the state lottery at the 7 eleven either way we look at it...Lucas will come through in my opinion all good and appreciate your updates and youtube videos that are circulating around...ym Smiley
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:36:07 PM by NSAKEY

Kryptman10 -- No worries, mate. Frankly speaking, some of these guys should not be investing in this space at all. Easy to discern who the newbie investors are.

@all -- Lucas has provided another update. See below:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4633/38607850905_72e916bcc2_o.png
Fulvic

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Greed is our friend with these ICO folks - why would Lucas run off with Millions when he can get hundreds of millions by finishing this project? It is also why he autogenerated our funds into loans just like Polynetwork did...with no dumping of the coin - the coin prices will rise when the project is finished we will all come out ahead...so lets look at the positive side of things Wink
commenkiz

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

LOL

the fund (BTC HAVE MOVED TO ANOTHER ADDRESS)

THE MAINWALLET FOR VONE(BTC) have been moved by Lucas to multiple small address which is hard to keep track now (at least 14+ address)
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

Kind of hard NSA to check Slack updates since you kicked me off for asking questions! Believe me I'm hoping for this to work out because I have more than anybody on this
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

mr335 -- Any members that continuously spread FUD/negative comments regarding VONE (e.g. calling it a scam), will be removed from the slack group. That said, I did not remove you from the group, as I do not have that ability. My moderator privileges limit my abilities to deleting of comments-only. I have, however, notified TeHMaGe to remove a few members for repeated abuse. I do not recall if you were one of them. You can always create another account and rejoin the group. Just know that you may get removed again if you continue to violate the group rules.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Kryptman10 -- No worries, mate. Frankly speaking, some of these guys should not be investing in this space at all. Easy to discern who the newbie investors are.

@all -- Lucas has provided another update. See below:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4633/38607850905_72e916bcc2_o.png

thanks again NSAKEY
i hope you have the time to keep us informed. i think it's important not to ignore the crowd here

i guess a reset/restart is the best option.

lot of noobs and whining here, hoping to become millionaire in a few days / weeks  Grin
investing because they have seen a video somewhere and do not do their own research, what a shame

and if this would be scam, then lucas would have gone long ago with the money from the ico (would be some millions in $) think about it.

i guess any experienced/serious ico participant is just waiting and do not cry around here  Wink

cheers
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:33:23 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:26:41 AM by NSAKEY

DRPD -- I will try to keep everyone here at bitcointalk informed with the latest updates. That said, due to all of the negative feedback that has been received here, it will not be my top priority to post here, admittedly. I would strongly urge any and all VONE investors, that have not already done so, to join the slack group here:

https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

Thanks.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

DRPD -- I will try to keep everyone here at bitcointalk informed with the latest updates. That said, due to all of the negative feedback that has been received here, it will not be my top priority to post here, admittedly. That said, I would strongly urge any and all VONE investors, that have not already done so, to join the slack group here:

https://v-oneslack.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjgxODcyODIwNTQ1LTgwYWU4ZmMyYmVjYjczZDBlZmU4YTk3ZGEyNTNmYmZmOGQwNGM1MDhhYTczNjczYTQ4ZWRiZmI5YTYzMTg1YTU

Thanks.

just hit the ignore button often here and u will be fine Smiley
some updates here and there (does not have to be daily) would be enough in my case, i realy don't like slack and don't have the time to follow.

thanks anyway

commenkiz

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

say goodbye to your btc..
site is down right now

it prove that i am correct, this is a SCAM ICO . NSAKEY just went silent after all.

NSAKEY

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Still here...waiting. I see that you are still here...trolling.
commenkiz

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

https://v-one.io/

lol the site is down

lmao what you keep on defending tho
fuckcrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

another 1 bits the dust

after laser tech, western coin hextracoin bitfintech is the next bitchass lending platform down

fuck vone and whoever is behind this scam

best bet for you guys is stick with bitconnect they are the only ones knowing what they are doing and are legit and paying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: