Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19446 times)
NSAKEY

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 06:07:49 PM by NSAKEY

@all -- the original invite link to the slack group has expired. Please use this new link to join:

{link removed}
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

Oh ok I thought that from what he was saying in his last message posted the coin would not be on Coinexchange anymore? Did I read that wrong? Well I'm hoping that everything works out. Thanks
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:16:08 AM

To my knowledge, the plan is to submit the new VONE coin to CoinExchange, but in order to do that, all old VONE coins must first be removed from their market. CE has been very slow to accommodate, which is causing the delay that we are experiencing now. Lucas may have some alternative plan in mind in the event that CE continues to drag their feet, but nothing official has been announced yet. That said, VONE wallets should be available soon. We will keep everyone posted.
justBorn

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

Looks like nothing special in this project. So many lending platform popping up now. Even your whitepaper only 6 pages, i smell something not good here.
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

Looks like nothing special in this project. So many lending platform popping up now. Even your whitepaper only 6 pages, i smell something not good here.

totally true .

poorly made whitepaper.
DEV are not respond in slack,twitter or facebook for 2-3days.
Moderators of Slack is banning people who asking for updates or calling out LUCAS

NSAKEY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:59:55 AM by NSAKEY

justBorn -- Actually, if you read the whitepaper, you will see that there is real tech and utility driving this coin, not just some simple lending platform. Additionally, the transparency and two-way communication has been unmatched with this platform.

commenkiz -- The whitepaper is only a rough draft. Dev posts regularly in slack, and has typically provided an update everyday. The moderators do not ban people for asking questions, we ban people for repeatedly posting negative comments and spreading FUD -- much like you have been doing throughout this entire thread.
commenkiz

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

justBorn -- Actually, if you read the whitepaper, you will see that there is real tech and utility driving this coin, not just some simple lending platform. Additionally, the transparency and two-way communication has been unmatched with this platform.

commenkiz -- The whitepaper is only a rough draft. Dev posts regularly in slack, and has typically provided an update everyday. The moderators do not ban people for asking questions, we ban people for repeatedly posting negative comments and spreading FUD -- much like you have been doing throughout this entire thread.

Then tell us ,WHY dev is not replying or posting anything ?
stop helping the dev, you look dumb
z0so

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Only 1 question. When withdraw option will be available?
commenkiz

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

you cant.
NSAKEY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

--Not sure yet. Lucas is still waiting on CoinExchange to remove all old VONE coins from their market so that we can trade with new VONE coins. He will likely want to keep a lock on all withdrawals until that happens, to deter people from trying to put new VONE coins on CE.
futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

--Not sure yet. Lucas is still waiting on CoinExchange to remove all old VONE coins from their market so that we can trade with new VONE coins. He will likely want to keep a lock on all withdrawals until that happens, to deter people from trying to put new VONE coins on CE.

What are the latest updates on slack?

larrytbo

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

You know its funny you Moderators call anything that isn't complete Cheerleading for VONE and Lucas negative and FUD.

at this point, based on the Definition of FUD(fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.) Lucas and the Mods are creating the FUD by deleting comments, and not giving updates.

I have been banned twice now from slack, and once when I wasn't even online. so that means another MOD came online and decided to ban me probably from the comments you didn't delete NSA. Its total crap what you guys are doing, it's also total crap what Lucas is doing. Hextra went down a day after V-one, and guess what, its back today, On time, when they said they would be... Lucas could take a page out of that book.

At this point, I would still buy into VONE, on a dip, but I would be just as happy if he would return my BTC that I deposited and then it vanished after his mistake on launch day.
I also noticed you took the slack invites down from everywhere... whats the matter you don't like people asking questions, and not liking no real answers?
futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

Man.. I'm staying positive regarding this ICO.. but fuck, it's looking like this guy probably got over a million dollars from our money, and he kept it all for himself, cause he has no team, or nothing to back up the coin.. hire some fucking devs with that money! do something, god.. I remember the electroneum launch was horrible, they were delayed by like a month, but they had an entire team of people working on the shit and posting constant updates and working with amazon people and security people, they even had a physical office like a real company.. this is just one freaking guy somewhere doing all this..
larrytbo

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

Man.. I'm staying positive regarding this ICO.. but fuck, it's looking like this guy probably got over a million dollars from our money, and he kept it all for himself, cause he has no team, or nothing to back up the coin.. hire some fucking devs with that money! do something, god.. I remember the electroneum launch was horrible, they were delayed by like a month, but they had an entire team of people working on the shit and posting constant updates and working with amazon people and security people, they even had a physical office like a real company.. this is just one freaking guy somewhere doing all this..

As a Web Developer, the issues he had with the exchange were basic. It was "Claimed" it was a server load issue, that's just crap, he coded the API wrong for the cancel button.
He needs a Team of people, and he needs to hear his investors concerns, as well as address them. The Slack channel is a joke and moderated by people that are in love with the coin.
The first rule of investing... Don't fall in love with your Investment.
I hope the best for this coin, and I hope he fixes all the issues, but you don't say 2 days and then give an update every 2-3 days without a new deadline.
Just say you don't know when, or tell everyone it will be a week. He kept people strung on it for 8 days now, waiting.
That's a horrible business plan if you ask me.
commenkiz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

VONE Facebook have been removed.
commenkiz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

Slack have been removed

only twitter left

MellowYell0w

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Slack have been removed
Facebook have been removed
only twitter left

What are you talking about. Both are still there. Are you even invested?
kryptoman13

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

Slack have been removed
Facebook have been removed
only twitter left

What are you talking about. Both are still there. Are you even invested?

posts are gone tho.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/144814852954219/

I noticed earlier today it seemed CE cleaned out the old coins altho I'm not sure just looked that way...now CE shows 21.00 per coin...very interesting...maybe Lucas is in overhaul mode pre-launch...we shall see
commenkiz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

LOL Lucas Removed himself out of FB group

bornlosing

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

Yup... facebook and slack dead... either this is a complete overhaul or Lucas is giving up...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: