Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2972 times)
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

For me also same even lot of token before officially listing into market we can trade by giving smart contract address . But now a days there is  lots of transaction failing am not sure what happened with platform each failed transaction costs 0.001 in last 2 days more than 6 transaction failed happened.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:16:56 AM

Bounty Hunters love EtherDelta. So i love EtherDelta too.
Here is my trick to gain more on ED. I look for nice projects like AION. All bounty hunters dump after distrubution then i buy when they are dumping lol Smiley
min %30 profit for a token is really nice .
i love that strategy mate,actually i want to be a bounty hunters too.i
knew some hunters but they are just started,thats why im looking forr more
techniques and strategies over threads to add my knowledge so i can start
my own journey as a bounty hunter
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:19:25 AM

Etherdelta has the newest coins introduced from ICOs and airdrop, but sometimes I cannot understand the interface, maybe I have to trade more to get used of it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

that's very true. ED is a very good place to trade for me as well looking at its easy user interface. You even get the opportunity to monitor trading before official listings. the only problem I have is that it most at times leads to dumping of even successful projects. Anyways, that's not the fault of ED, it's the traders
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.

If the newbie comes in etherdelta, there's a chance to give them a money for free. I saw a lot of users make noob things that I ever saw. I saw there's an buying 0.002 CRED or other tokens for 23 ETH. It's irrevocable, I suggest to the person who wants to use etherdelta please make sure you are aware in terms of selling and buying tokens. You can easily lose your money there if you don't have knowledge in etherdelta.

Ahhh.. ok
niisarearning

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

Etherdelta is good but recent transaction pending is making to move other exchanges where its not taking this long to wait most of my transaction failed after waiting long time mean time i cant do any trading . Now i started to move away from etherdelta where more uncertainty of transaction may be because ethereum network issue but it needs to be resolved soon.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:29:32 AM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

I love ed.

But do you still love ED today? The charging cost of transaction you are going to made is getting high now. I really missed the old ED when i got here. So user friendly on the side of your money but now, that little increase of their charge fee is hurting me.

Yarik044

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Good exchange at first glance is not easy, but when learned to work then understand that this exchange is very easy to work with. One has passed, not all browsers can work with her and hangs often. One big plus is that such a large number of coins, you will not find anywhere else.
wikiboi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

Apparently , the price is not reasonable anymore . Etherdelta became sh*ttier than ever . The fees are ridiculously high ! With the ethereums blockchain having problems , etherdelta's system is getting more money that we get . Its not newbie friendly anymore , it has a confusing interface . And if youre unlucky enough , you could lose all your money in gas . You could send multiple transactions by accident because sometimes the site lags and you try to click the withdraw button again .
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

Agree with your opinion that etherdelta is best exchange for ERC20 tokens but their servers are very slow some times due to heavy volumes and it will take very long time to transfer and jumped the transaction..

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dumbtool45

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

I think the problem of long transactions will be solved in the near future, the exchanger is not bad, but I always did not like their interface
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

Bounty hunter love etherdelta as most of the coins after ico come in Etherdelta. But i think its fee is sometimes higher than other exchangers as we face.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:54:51 AM

Though it is not for beginners, and can seem to have a daunting interface, like everyone here realizes, it gets really simple once understood. A major plus is that The majority of ERC20 coins that just finished their ICO would be first listed on Etherdelta before being listed on other popular exchanges like Bittrex or Binance. It is a fact that once coins get listed on big and centralized exchanges their prices will tend to spike upwards. Therefore, this allows you to invest in the coin earlier than the crypto mass market, possibly reaping higher gains.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:13 AM

It's become one of my favorite again after the network become normal and i can buy and sell normally again. It's easy to use once you are familiar with it's interface and there's a lot of gem that still being traded in etherdelta only like 0x a months ago.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

I love ed.

I like also etherdelta since it offers a much very lively market compared to other trading platforms. The number of tokens and its volume are always updated and there are a lot of tokens available. The only issue I encountered was its very slow transaction process which later on I found out that I just needed to adjust my gas fee.

aannnttoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:53:43 AM

etherdelta is good choice for bounty hunter,Very easy and simple to use. .
but sometimes, ether delta very slow.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:01:00 AM

I also like this exchange. It becomes more popular with high turnover. It has a great future!
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:05:06 AM

Does anyone of you faced the issue when you try to open a coin trading page by contact address but instead of the needed coin ED opens the PPT trading page. This issue appeared approximately a week ago and I cant see some of my tokens on ED by address now. Are they lost or is there any way to access them?
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

But anyhow it's still returning to each person's interests, surely there are among those who are not so familiar with Etherdelta because their doesn't recognize the type of token or has never joined a bounty campaign that receives a token payment, Etherdelta may feel ordinary even though in general.. it's so very can be reliable for token / Eth trading.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

Hello. Love etherdelta from the beginning, for a time it was almost unuseable when the network was clogged. It feels like real trading, just be carefull and double check everything

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: