Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2972 times)
iLoveTweet

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
I do not like etherdelta. The deposit is quite old and the cost it's so expensive in every transaction.
I also have problems in ordering, sometimes have to order 2-3 times to succeed.
so I think Etherdelta is a bad exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
I do not like etherdelta. The deposit is quite old and the cost it's so expensive in every transaction.
I also have problems in ordering, sometimes have to order 2-3 times to succeed.
so I think Etherdelta is a bad exchange.
Yes, I think so, Etherdelta's trading experience is too bad, you have to wait a long time to complete a transaction, and will burn a lot of your gas.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

it looks like etherdelta is now very quiet visitor and is not very good anymore because the volume in etherdelta is very small and can not provide much more profit.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

it looks like etherdelta is now very quiet visitor and is not very good anymore because the volume in etherdelta is very small and can not provide much more profit.

Yes, the trading volumes on this exchange have fallen significantly. This happened after the appearance of IDEX, which has a much more convenient, fast and friendly interface. When I first tried to sell my tokens on ED, I had a hard time figuring out how to do it. And on the IDEX, everything is done by intuition.

truong.bui45

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Etherdelta can be very fast when it come to the time of transaction but one thing about them is that there security system is not strong, you account can be compromise at any time.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

In my opinion for decentralized exchange, the best one now is Idex, because they has more friendly interface and has high daily trading volume. And second one is wavesplatform, both is good decentralized exchange.

dothihanh1811

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

I also like to use etherdelta,but it was stop a few days. than I started to use forkdelta.its same but its also very good design and easy interface.for erc20 token sell buy I mostly like to use etherdelta/forkdelta.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

I think the current idex market seems to be a substitute for the etherdelta exchange place and there are still many exchange places such as etherdelta and it seems that at this time etherdelta did not love him anymore
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

I have tried Etherdelta in the past and I would say I was slow, very slow process of trading there. Where you can make a transaction and that will be fulfilled in a matter of hours. You have a sell trade and that can be fulfilled in days. Maybe it's just me or maybe the coins that I had traded there but for me the experience is not that grandiose.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

I have tried Etherdelta in the past and I would say I was slow, very slow process of trading there. Where you can make a transaction and that will be fulfilled in a matter of hours. You have a sell trade and that can be fulfilled in days. Maybe it's just me or maybe the coins that I had traded there but for me the experience is not that grandiose.
same here, I do have that kind of experience, I am very disappointed with that exchanger, but the only thing I like is I was able to buy an altcoin an lower value compared to other exchanges.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Etherdelta can be very fast when it come to the time of transaction but one thing about them is that there security system is not strong, you account can be compromise at any time.
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

The security system is now quite a common problem. I think it's time for people to think about the security of their own funds and not rely on the security of companies.
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I can't believe I invested into this project, I think EtherDelta has lost it, they are suppose to be the driving force in the Decentralised exchanges, but see what it has turned to, even a fork of it is doing better than is doing, IDEX is an exchange now that is doing far well in the decentralised space
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

decentralized market  is not hot this time. because of some issues few months ago. i agree that idex is the top of all decentralized market. i hope Etherdelta will update much better than idex and many more are using it. i do love ed too.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

I had the same experience as yours initially. But now ed gives you so much confidence to trade. It is by far better than any best centralized exchange there is

Are you sure you're laughing at us? How can it be better?
Yes, tokens before all exchanges appear on it, but this is the only plus. Otherwise, I do not see anything good, neither sales volumes nor security. If a wallet is hacked, there is no problem with direct access to it.
leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

I like decentralized exchanges, but they are very slow. I hope in a year or two this problem will be solved - it will benefit the entire crypto-currency market
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

etherdelta is a new participating exchange site for crypto currency platforms. the number of participants and the volume of coin are constantly increasing. but for me it needs some time.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

Does anyone still use this exchange? Cheesy
Was a famous exchange with frequent hacking in its time. many people have lost huge amounts of money, the site is running quite slow and it is very difficult to trade. You can use idex instead, a much better exchange Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

I also love ether delta so much not for selling but for buying. Most bounty hunters sell at cheap prices after distribution of token and I get the chance to buy at cheaper prices. However, it is sad how ether delta can go down for long without update of orders .
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Yes, I agree with you. This is a good exchange where you can buy tokens at very good prices, before adding a token to a largely centralized exchange. It works a little slow, but I don't pay much attention to it. Overall impressions are positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: