Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2972 times)
RomaMarquez

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

Yes, it's hard to get used to it at first, but now it looks rather convenient for me. And Ether Delta more safe than centralized exchanges - that's the most important thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

The problem is that it's so slow.. the UI you can get used to... but the speed is just so terrible.
worizonhake

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:31:15 PM

EtherDelta is superb if you love a good bargin on ERC20 coins. I have been so lucky to set up multiple low buy orders which got filled. I had a small hope it would happen but really did not think it would:)
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

EtherDelta's main advantage is that it's decentalized. You don't need to register and it's quite easy to import your ETH wallet into metamask and start trading. I started learning how to trade on EtherDelta. Though it's rather slow, comparing to other trading platforms, I like that you can trade any ERC20 just using its address. Also, sometimes there're unordinary trades, when someone can buy an order which is much higher that current price. I managed to sell part of my Monetha tokens for x2 price when the current price was much below ICO.

LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:28:36 PM

Some people say Etherdelta is good, some say it's awful. It depends on the person. But I prefer bittrex. I remember there was some mistake on Etherdelta. Someday some token that costed less than $1 had a price of $230. I still cannot understand what that was. Shocked

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:33:08 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
Etherdelta is surely the best amongst the decentralized exchanges especially because of the reason that they list most of the tokens quite quickly and also provide easy deposits and withdrawal with minimal fees. But its interface and transaction times sucks. Moreover they are so reluctant to add some adequate captchas on their website thus most of the trading there is done only by bots. This makes it irritating to trade on ED.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

I love EtherDelta because there is a listing of almost all tokens ERC -20, but I could never get used to the interface Sad
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Hard to understand at first but then it is okay once you really get it
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

I started my "trading" experience with Bittrex... so when I tryed ED everything seemed so odd... I just couldnt get around and I still cant  Angry

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

Yes dear, I love EtherDelta too. Etherdelta is my favourite exchange because it's very easy to transaction. most important it's a ethereum platform base exchange. Ethereum base all altcoin first listed in EtherDelta. 
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

I like EtherDelta and so surprise that alot of people still don't appreciate what the exchange has done for the space especially Ethereum based tokens, CoinBase releasing users information to IRS will make people appreciate discentralised exchanges better
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:35:11 PM

I like when small volume tokens get dumped by newbies, I collect them cheap and sell at regular price.
It's an easy trading method and very profitable. If you are patient you can make money there.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
criptoman83

Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

i don't like Ether Delta,there is not enough liquidity , it  kills new  token right from the start. Don't advise!

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

I like when small volume tokens get dumped by newbies, I collect them cheap and sell at regular price.
It's an easy trading method and very profitable. If you are patient you can make money there.
This is so, but the interface itself, the process of executing orders is just awful and need to do something

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:41:23 PM

I think that Etherdelta should develop itself technologically. Otherwise the number of users will decrease continuously. Because he has a very slow structure and nothing can be sold.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
anindo

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

))) I use two exchanges: Etherdelta & Bittrex. Etherdelta is cheaper. Bittrex has more opportunities. But, more often I use Etherdelta)) And I love it too!
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:41:23 PM

What i like about is that i can fill my wallet with low prices tokens, many times lower than ico price, with minimal fees.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

I love ed.

Many people also like to trade in etherdelta especially bounty hunter. In etherdelta there are so many option of token that we can trade so it can make us easier, just open one site or exchange then its enough.
Etherdelta also decentralyzed exchange so it make etherdelta more reasonable exchange to use.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:55:57 PM

I love ed.
That is where to easily get your bounties anyway or if you are into ICO investment and you need to do some quick trade of your ERC20 tokens. It was a bit hard for me to use as well initially and I was always pissed with the lagging, but it seems these days, things have really gotten better. That is one thing about exchanges, you have to just get familiar with the interface at first and over time, things always get better.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:28:29 PM

i am also using ethedelta from last few months, at first it was hard to understand, but now it like it the most. easy transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: