Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta my favourite  (Read 2972 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

it seems etherdelta I heard some time ago leaked so that now many are frightened and seem to have started switching in other exchange places like forkdelta, idex and others. I also like that have started to leave etherdelta to avoid the risk.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

Etherdelta provides a convenience and low cost in token trading. even a newly created token is already able to trade by entering the contract addres token. without having to wait for listing on other exchange sites.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Despite the slowness of transactions and small trading volumes, Etherdelta will always be in demand, because at It sells even those tokens that have not been listed yet on one other exchange. At etherdelta the widest selection of tokens and for all participants in bounty campaigns, this exchange is now indispensable.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

I find more easier on idex compared to etherdelta because i didn't find any tips on how to trade there or you can use bancor but the fees are shocking
That's true must better to use idex than etherdelta, Actually this two echanger has have easy way to trade and you can understand even if you are a first time to doing trade. But for me must choose idex and the fee for idex was too low also.
yjupio

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Honestly, etherdelta is my favourite too not until this recent attempt at phishing. I will still trade in etherdelta in future but for now , I am stay ing clear of etherdelta until all the issues are resolved!
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

ED is not so convenient to use, although it is a decentralized exchange, but the speed is really slow, I do not like to go to ED trading

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Many people are not fair about this exchange. I think that on this exchange you can buy absolutely first, as soon as the coin is transferred to the investor's purse, and as soon as it becomes transformable, it is already available on EtherDelta
tranquynhnhu2812

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Excellent exchange, but I do not advise  sell there new coins, , the price is too understated. It is better to buy there all the new coins that have not yet listed on the big stock exchanges, they can then grow strongly in value.
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

EtherDelta is certainly a very multifunctional exchange, but in my opinion it is not very convenient. I prefer IDEX, it has absolutely the same functions, but it is much easier to use.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

The charges also resesonable. Those days i used poloniex now ed.

I send my eth to cex also using by this..

I love ed.
Yeah is great but i cant really wait for the new UI they just showed up on twitter it seem is going to attract lots of traders i just look gorgeous and updated...ED come on Grin

hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

I also love ether delta so much not for selling but for buying. Most bounty hunters sell at cheap prices after distribution of token and I get the chance to buy at cheaper prices. However, it is sad how ether delta can go down for long without update of orders .
halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Etherdelta decentralized exchange is a first case use of decentralisation. It places power right on the laps of users that is why I prefer etherdelta to many centralized exchanges.
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Etherdelta is a good exchange, I agree. I also like the new exchange for tokens, IDEX exchange. Forkdelta I also sometimes use.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

when it comes to buying low ERC20 tokens i believe Etherdelta is the place to be. Since most of the ERC20 tokens which are initially launched are automatically listed here, if you see some of it that will be hitting a very big potential you can buy it here in a very low amount. Most of the initially listed here are not yet in exchanges so now you can finally get a chance to have shopping spree of it. For the beginner it seems to be a complicated and look harmful to transact coz it's not that fast and not that user friendly. But you will be used to it in time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
ongahawak

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Etherdelta is kind of scammy. I still can't understand about the tx fees. Also it doesn't work smoothly always. It always gives errors. Idex is better that Etherdelta or Forkdelta. I always go for Idex when I want to use a decentralized exchange.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

For me, the problem of EtherDelta is that there is a lack of liquidity. Very rare  cryptocurrency pairs have a good difference between the price of bid and ask. So it's not possible to sell or buy quickly by a fair price.
vochau026

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

For me also same even lot of token before officially listing into market we can trade by giving smart contract address . But now a days there is  lots of transaction failing am not sure what happened with platform each failed transaction costs 0.001 in last 2 days more than 6 transaction failed happened.
wulian18

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Ethernet is also my favorite. Now I basically only use it too. It's so easy to use. It's fast. No matter if you play games or buy goods, you can accept them. It is also my currency and long-term investment.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

I am very pleased to use ed, its now familier. When starting days its like a cartoon. Now i get used with userinterface. Its eAsy.

I love ed.
Ether delta might be one of the first decentralize exchange to release, right?
most of decentralize exchange projects were advertised so much last year, but for a while that market went down, they are not so much noticed now.
but I think they are really good, safer than tradictional exchanges. sadly not so much people're using it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

I love ed.
This message remind me to these days when trees was green and crypto was growing. Anyway in November 2017 Etherdelta was really good DEX exchange(and perhaps the only one working at that moment). I used it sometimes and I really liked it, because  there were no barriers to trade, but when Etherdelta was hacked things changed. Now I can say that Etherdelta looks to the scam project that has problems with withdraw and other, so if you want to use DEX I would prefer to use IDEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: