Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitClave ICO completes in 32 Seconds, $25.5mln Raised  (Read 406 times)
tokenzone (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

BitClave's token sale has finished, having met the hard cap of $25.5 million within 32 seconds after the official start of the sale on Nov 29. There were 13 168 transactions made during the crowdsale.

https://tokenzone.io/all-posts/token-daily

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:53:05 AM

...because you can certainly trust ICOs and the numbers on their centralized websites...

Not your keys, not your coins!
gamer455

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

I am happy for BitClave and believe in the project.

I guess until yesterday it was a perfect time to hold an ICO, Wabi and Bitclave came through successfully, from now on it seems that some darker times will come.
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

I am happy for BitClave and believe in the project.

I guess until yesterday it was a perfect time to hold an ICO, Wabi and Bitclave came through successfully, from now on it seems that some darker times will come.

what has changed since yesterday?

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:01:29 AM

...because you can certainly trust ICOs and the numbers on their centralized websites...

Haha, exactly. In a time when the ICO flood has not stopped gushing out, and the day of 1 minute ICOs are over, sounds like a real red flag to see that much raised in 32 seconds. At best, they arranged for big whale investors to prepay, and just lumped those totals together. I mean, 32 seconds is a short window of time, doubt any blockchain could handle and confirm that kind of volume.

At worst, it is a made up number and that is the biggest red flag of all.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

Haha, exactly. In a time when the ICO flood has not stopped gushing out, and the day of 1 minute ICOs are over, sounds like a real red flag to see that much raised in 32 seconds. At best, they arranged for big whale investors to prepay, and just lumped those totals together. I mean, 32 seconds is a short window of time, doubt any blockchain could handle and confirm that kind of volume.

At worst, it is a made up number and that is the biggest red flag of all.

They've spent huge amounts of marketing on almost every blockchain conference out there...but yeah, most probably those were whales buying in rather than general public

zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

So there a 13168 people who sit and wait in front of their PC to wait an ICO to start ? And complete all transaction ini less than 1 min ?  Awesome, if that real would be amazing

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RisiexlA2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

This is good project, but huge money raising after ico is not good. Price will not stable after it listed on exchange.  Sad
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

Thats quite a big amount, and I never heard of it till now. Cliffs on the token? Smiley
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

BitClave's token sale has finished, having met the hard cap of $25.5 million within 32 seconds after the official start of the sale on Nov 29. There were 13 168 transactions made during the crowdsale.

How is this even possible?! I totally smell foul play there. Within 32 seconds? I definitely don't think its genuine.
 This are just totally a made up figures, most times this ICOs site con people into believing their lies.

I visited their site; it was really an after ICO that made them that 110% within 32 seconds; something that usually takes up to a 3-6 weeks or even months for some ICOs. Whoa! What a big lie... (Or is it because they want to decentralize Search?) It still makes no sense.
Even if they got big whales investors to pour ETH into their ICO, no way will it have happened within 32 seconds at least a day or two is a bit considerate.
This is just to lure people into investing in the after ICO which I see as a major scam.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

How is this even possible?! I totally smell foul play there. Within 32 seconds? I definitely don't think its genuine.
 This are just totally a made up figures, most times this ICOs site con people into believing their lies.

I visited their site; it was really an after ICO that made them that 110% within 32 seconds; something that usually takes up to a 3-6 weeks or even months for some ICOs. Whoa! What a big lie... (Or is it because they want to decentralize Search?) It still makes no sense.
Even if they got big whales investors to pour ETH into their ICO, no way will it have happened within 32 seconds at least a day or two is a bit considerate.
This is just to lure people into investing in the after ICO which I see as a major scam.
I kinda feel the same way. If that's the case its beaten a speed record? I mean it took Filecoin 60mins to raise $200mill, is BitClave beating that?
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

congratulations with early target sale cap  , this is really awesome from last year, the funding crowdsale or icos sales is not as easy from now.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

This is quite insane, I suspect a bit of foul play in that, possibly whales have been granted a priviledged access to the tokens. Too fast.
Austin69

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:04 AM

OK it may be a little misleading (the subject title)
I am by no means a whale but saw this and decided to give it a crack..so I placed my cupola hunji in their deposit and went and did something for a few days.
Now as I understand it, the they had made around 22.5 m or thereabouts in the ICO, and the 32 seconds represented the shortfall, so up to 3 mil.
So, all I am saying is that it just wasn't whales feeding, small investors got a look in.
That said, I hope its not a scam, I dont believe that it is, but I have been wrong before. Either way, at present its costing me as it stagnates while the money I retained in BTC flourishes, so let's hope the gains catch up there when it marketises
mullenrodney

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:24:22 AM

Actually, it is not truth.

As any person, who watched this project from the very beginning, these guys postponed their ICO like 3 or 4 times. Mostly, they believed in whales to invest in it (and that happened). I think not so many individual investors bought in.

And they did their stack during a month before ICO, and then they made like some ETH and said that made all the stack in 32 seconds. I don't like that game.
red123

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

Wow, sounds wonderful. But it's really strange because there were many transactions, which need more time, than 32 seconds!
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:22:29 AM

Actually, it is not truth.

As any person, who watched this project from the very beginning, these guys postponed their ICO like 3 or 4 times. Mostly, they believed in whales to invest in it (and that happened). I think not so many individual investors bought in.

And they did their stack during a month before ICO, and then they made like some ETH and said that made all the stack in 32 seconds. I don't like that game.

Yes, I agree with you. Maybe they have used the special method or something likes that. Although Bitclave is also a potential project. But I don't think that it can reaches hard cap in 32 seconds

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

I would be very apprehensive of an ICO that raised that much in 32 seconds.

Clearly they have had investments before the ICO launched and on top of that large ones. I imagine they have 4/5 whales that can manipulate the currency once it goes on exchange.

Even with the best marketing, to pull that off in 32 seconds is pretty much impossible.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

I think BitClave went hunting for some Moby Dicks!

I would be very apprehensive as an investor in the fact that they got over 25.5 million in just over half a minute.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

obvious insta ico scam

avoid

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: