Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit from ICO token?  (Read 1337 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

If the token is an innovative technology integrated with the blockchain and benefits for users, campaigns and projects, then this token, a great future and a manifold increase in its value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I think before you invest in an ICO you should make good research on the project, if you do that you wouldn't be afraid  of keeping your tokens for some time and allowing it to appreciate in value.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Yes, You can earn good profits from ICO Tokens by simply selling them when their prices are higher in the market and for this you have to keep patience and wait till coins reach to the higher prices. Just hold these coins and sell them when you have chance to get good profits. Sometimes you get valuable coins then you may immediately sell them in market.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?
You need an exchange to trade your tokens and convert it to your prefered coin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

There is such a thing as passive income from storing tokens in your wallet. Now, for example, until March 11, ICO is still conducted by MyODDZ. BET, which promises that it will pay quarterly revenue in ethereum for storing their ODDZ tokens in their wallet and the amount of such revenue will depend on the number of these tokens in the wallet. The mechanism for obtaining this income is a bit complicated and I have not really understood it yet. The campaign will quarterly publish some information, some of which you need to insert to complete the transaction in order to get this profit. This campaign is now in the bounty section.

spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

If one gets lucky to have invested in very good ICOs whose project does not get abandoned in the middle of the road, then one will definitely make profit in the long run.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

As for me, profit from ICO is pretty obvious - investors buy tokens, which in the future can grow in value. It turns out that ICO tokens represent a certain obligation to the owner of the token about giving him something in return for embedded fiat money or crypto-currency. ICO started in order to raise money. You can make good money on ICO and win. However, do not forget: invest in ICO only the amount that you are ready to lose.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?

In order for a token to grow, there must be a good demand for it and a limited supply at the time of sale. The more advertising of the project, the more the value of the token will be in the future.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

I prefer to hold tokens rather than trying to swing trade or even day trade them as you can get left on the sidelines with an unexpected jump in price such as when an exchange listing comes up.

Proof of Stake tokens are a good way to earn additional to what you already hold from the initial ICO purchase.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Cheyenne

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Can you wait for the ICO to go online, sell them and make money?
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

At the end of the day you have to sell your coins that you got from ico to take profit. There's only a few coins that have dividend system that can generate profit for you if you hold it but it will take a lot of time until you break even.

Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

At the end of the day you have to sell your coins that you got from ico to take profit. There's only a few coins that have dividend system that can generate profit for you if you hold it but it will take a lot of time until you break even.

But it takes time for them to release their coin. Once participated. you have to wait for a month for it to be finished then a month at least for presale then at month at least for it to be officiallt released. Their are times that the release price is very and sometimes high. For the low prices, you just have to wait for sometime for it to increased for a profittable price. But not all of these ICO's also are going out in the market. They would just stop after they have their own profit.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

It would be a token in which it rewards its holders for keeping the token for a specified period of time. Some coins have some specified wallets and then it would be a proof of stake in which you can have additional coins through mining. There would be other tokens too which in a way distribute profits like dividends to its token holders. There is a risk though that the token would have a lower value in the market after some time in which it would be better off if you sold the coin in an exchange when it is still valuable.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

In my opinion, a token that you cannot sell on exchanges after its ICO is a useless token. Why? It's because we often buy token on presale because of the low price and a bonus, hoping that the token will increase its value after ICO and be available on exchanges so that you can exchange it for a profit. If a project is a success, I don't see any reason why a token won't be available even in one exchange unless it is a flop. Again, it is only my opinion.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

investors might works as first with the beginning initiation as collecting information and more to work on decision as appealing terms to run with the distinct of sequence with the timelines.
and gains of returns with the limit of numbers as nominal accounting of profit with the compliance.

armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO?

There are some people here in this forum that buy token after they are released or send to you for doing some task for them, this way you can sell your tokens to them and they will pay you in bitcoin, but price may defer from ICO price to that buyers price.

If project success, how I can make profit?

If the project was a success you can keep the coin and wish that the success will eventually took a long way, if the project continues for many years the token that you got will have a large price if you compare it from the beginning you got the token, so holding that token will get you a lot of profit if the project was well manage and investors seeks more of the coin.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:16:35 AM

I think that choice depends on you if you want to gain passive investment benefits may be just patience and waiting to gain profit but if we can invest actively by following ICO may also result can be more bigger
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

If you really want to earn high profit from ICO token than you need patience and proper research about particular ICO such that Whitepaper, Roadmap, ICO tie up with companies , that will tell you whether ICO value in future gonna increase or not.
I personally use Roadmap to predict ICO value in future.

neerajmittal

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

Invest in a coin with a good product, vision and better outlook of the team like the upcoming Roboadvisorcoin, SALT etc.
When the price goes rapidly up, you can sell part of your coins and still keep your original investment worth. Token that share profits, could be something like cross.io,envion or even crypto20.com which you can cash in directly on their website to market value.
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

you can get deviden from ICO if you is investor , but you must know for searching ICO projects give deviden every quartal or years.
from deviden you can get profit but not sell your token on exchanger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████