Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit from ICO token?  (Read 1337 times)
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

To make a profit, you can only sell tokens, which they will release, or if provided by the crypto project, you will receive interest for being an investor.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?
If the token does not have a passive profit in the form of dividends from storage, then you can use the profit from increasing the growth rate of this token. To do this, you only need to take the number of coins in its overall increased price to sell it. However, I do not think that this way will be permanently profitable. Today, the token grows in price, and tomorrow it may fall.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

Well, if the project is successful, you will in any case get a profit. And what profit is already up to you, for someone and 30 percent it's a lot, and for some 200 it is not enough. Everything is individual
tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

of course when the ICO token must buy happening and later sell the time sale token ICO. It is currently much interest because ICO is very promising and many invest in this field.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?

There were people in this forum and also in telegram that offers payment for the you have gain. The last time I work for a bounty, someone offered me buying my token. You can negotiate a good price you think you deserve. The only risk would be getting it at the wrong price when its already introduced in the token. In my case, the token he was buying to me got greater price than he offered. If you need instant money you can sell it, but if you can wait for longer time then wait.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

If the token does not allow you to receive any dividends, then you just have to wait until its price rises.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

profits can be earned after some long holding, like 4 6 months ahead, usually tokens will grow but that depends on the team and the developer has a good progress. so, in essence. any investment and purchase of your altcoin must first be confident with the coins or tokens. try to learn and analyze it
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

if the project in which you have invested the funds provided for dividend payments, the creation and maintenance of the node, in this case you can rely on passive income, only in the second case with the node you will have to become a real investor, since for Noda a large amount of money is required to invest !! But if the project exists on the market and does not disappear, you will get a big profit, and it will go to you on a regular basis.
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

In my wallet I have at least 3 coins which were raised after an ICO. So I'd like to hold it a little bit longer and then to sell. Anyway there are a lot of promising projects, which could reach great success!

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Just hold your coins because it will have a greater value on the future just trust the process and everything will fall into its proper places, maybe now there have low value but eventually as time goes by it will have more value in the market. Just believe the potential in this industry.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Depending on the conditions of the project, you can exchange tokens for any services of the project. But again, for this, most likely you will have to wait for the popularity of the project
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Most of the tokens prices are dropping after the ICO or after listing in the exchance because most of the people who has the tokens are selling it. If you want to make profit from it, you must know when it will listed to the exchange and sell it immediately.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 02:06:51 PM by jpoker272727

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Last year's investment in ico was profitable, but in 2018 many ico are in the red, and it is not recommended to invest in ico.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

Well a very simple point here is that if the ICO project is a success and dev don't scams then the coin will be available on exchanges sooner or later after the ICO.
If you see that coin not available on exchanges than it means it is surely a scam and dev has run away with all the revenue collected from ICO keeping us investor empty handed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

If the token does not allow you to receive any dividends, then you just have to wait until its price rises.
How many coins gives you dividends ,i am not deep into the alt coin world but if i find any interesting projects i will invest,i would like to know about the projects that provide dividends. I know about Pundix as they will be giving away airdrops for the investors for a few years,if there are good projects with airdrop for investors or dividends i would like to know.

Well a very simple point here is that if the ICO project is a success and dev don't scams then the coin will be available on exchanges sooner or later after the ICO.
If you see that coin not available on exchanges than it means it is surely a scam and dev has run away with all the revenue collected from ICO keeping us investor empty handed.
You cannot take chances when investing your hard earned money,why to wait and watch to find whether it is a scam when you can take some time and study about the project and if that excites you,then go forward and invest in it rather than waiting to know the true color. We need to have a standard in this regard.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

The only way out is to find such tokens that offer a percentage of what you trust this ICO and keep them to the last. I only met a couple of these.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

As fa as I know, it’s not yet clear how these ICOs will mesh with traditional equity financing. Many LP agreements prevent VCs from holding coins. The value of these coins often far surpasses the equity value of the parent company, making valuation tricky

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Hi, Actually, I`ve got my own opinion. Even for funds who are comfortable handling coins, smoothly exiting a currency without distorting the market price is a completely uncharted territory. If this path is successful for many companies, traditional investors may find themselves wondering what value they really own.
Francis3

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io , do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: