Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit from ICO token?  (Read 1337 times)
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?
it's simple, if this token has some kind of system that pays interest only for the fact that you keep it in your purse or on the official purse of the system, the information is searched on the sources of the tokens that you are going to buy

i  guess your talking about proof of stake (pos) here? not all token support that feauture. but to answer the op's question, obviously he cant simply earn a profit if he's not going to sell his token after the ico. therfor he needs to sell it in order for him to earn something on that token though in most cases , users and investors usually dumped their tokens after the ico or when the token hits on some online exchange sites like ether delta.

Mostly the people will dump the token but its not all of them because the other people think about future of the token.
Its just depending of the mindset of the people so we could not say all of them are the same.
Profit from ICO token can be 5-10x if it is really good project, but for this results you should wait a year or more. For example Ark have raised 50x more since its ICO in 2017
kamalkk

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

profit that you can get from altcoin it when price of it will go up, but it depends from many factors of ICO. Actually not so many altcoins go up now, better just try to trade  for fast profit.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

If the project in which you have invested the funds provided for dividend payments, the creation, and maintenance of the node, in this case, you can rely on passive income, only in the second case with the node you will have to become a real investor, since for Noda a large amount of money is required to invest !! But if the project exists on the market and does not disappear, you will get a big profit, and it will go to you on a regular basis.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?
you can hold it, until its price will increase, you can make a profit from holding it.
but if you heard about some coin like minexcoin, you can earn a certain percentage from it every month if you hold it and park it on their site, you dont have to sell your token, just hold it and you have a passive income.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nanik nasal

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

tips from me to get a profit from ico tokens:
1. I think ico is a long-term investment
all it takes is patience. do not rush to take a decision because we have to wait for the right time to sell or buy coins by looking at the market situation
2. before investing, we must find out the background of a project (such as quality and an experienced team of developers)
yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

There is a lot to be done to get profits from ico. Avoid the risks of junk and cheap ico. Research white paper and key team members have experience in block chain development.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

you can get higher rewards and profits when you do hold your coins and hold it for long term.
I am a holder and holding your coins will have a higher chance of getting higher profits because we let the dev and marketing team to do their part in order to pump up the coins.
If you are holding your crypto assets and try to sell it when it pumped higher then you will get higher profits than traders or most of the investors.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

There is a lot to be done to get profits from ico. Avoid the risks of junk and cheap ico. Research white paper and key team members have experience in block chain development.

indeed, spending more time on searching regarding your favorite ICO or altcoins will offer you higher chance of earning higher profits than any other average investors and traders.
I don't personally recommend investing on ICOs but I rather do invest when the new altcoins bumped on crypto exchanges and more especially hit coinmarketcap.com because most of the time, coins are cheaper than ICO price values.

NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

tips from me to get a profit from ico tokens:
1. I think ico is a long-term investment
all it takes is patience. do not rush to take a decision because we have to wait for the right time to sell or buy coins by looking at the market situation
2. before investing, we must find out the background of a project (such as quality and an experienced team of developers)

I can give another tip, if your ico token is listed on several exchange platforms, try to make arbitrage between the exchanges. You can easily do this. It requires some ethereum and tokens of course. You need to deposit some of them into all excahnges so you can perform it instantly.
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

nowadays it is very hard for us to get profit from ICOs because many ico nowadays is scam or they collected low fund, they dont left their investors or just pay some coins for no value at all.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

It's hard to get profit from ICO, because many of the ICO are scam , or they collect very little money, so they don't leave their investors, or just pay some worthless coins. Besides, investing in ICO requires long-term investment. We can only hold them and wait until the future rises.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

If the project in which you have invested the funds provided for dividend payments, the creation, and maintenance of the node, in this case, you can rely on passive income, only in the second case with the node you will have to become a real investor, since for Noda a large amount of money is required to invest !! But if the project exists on the market and does not disappear, you will get a big profit, and it will go to you on a regular basis.

If your developer and its team is a good one, you can expect to earn more than double you invested.
By holding the token you got from ICO is one way to earn from it.
Hold a bit before you sell it to make sure you can earn from it.
ICO price will pump in time once the project has been launch in the public.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

In order to make profits from the ICO token, it is necessary first to go to the ICO market. The more market value you have in your hands, the more you earn.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

Look a Sonder tokens - snr - they gonna be listed on Binance
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I just happened to finished my signature campaign wherein the price value of such coin before it was listed in the exchange site is higher than before it was listed. However, I still believe that it will continue to grow in the coming months to come and just hoping that the price value could anyhow grow 10 times more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: