Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in a card?  (Read 2750 times)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

If the card is only good for checking balances, what good is it. If it does more than that then its dangerous to carry it around. I think the reason why we are into crypto currency is because we want something that cannot be taken from us physically. And yes wedo want anonymty, but what good is a card if it gets lost or stolen and found by a stranger to whom do we return it to? So what good is this card for, really?

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

applepay or any other mobile based payment would still require a credit card before you can use it. therfore those are still useless. what we really need is a single payment method just like what we have on cryptos . Cryptocurrency in a card is i think possible and i think itll work just like a credit card but of course it will still requires an internet connection in order for transaction to be processe via blockchain.
Yet this is still pretty useful if you are a person that always on the go, whether you shop or dine , you can just always swipe your crypto card elsewhere and there no need for you to open up your phone or any other apps/wallet in order to pay or withdraw your crypto coins.

Yeah that's make sense, but without apps, how can user sign the transaction? If privkey embedded into the card then it's really not secure. User still need apps to sign the transaction internally and only transmit hashed messages/transactions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Very well. If you want to use crypto currency credit card as like Bitcoin credit card or debit card. If you live in USA you can get a bitcoin debit or credit card because my brother live in USA and they have a bitcoin debit card and he always use this card for any kind of payment as like shopping, Hotel bill, petrol pump and any kind of payment. In this online industry too many company provide crypto currency MasterCard so you can use any type of crypto currency card.
bmirror83

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Name on the card for the cryptos may be seen as uncomfortable but even lots of ICO ask kyc for their bounties. The privacy freedom in the cryptos has been damaged by the pressure of the regulations i think.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

The Bitwala plastic card is a popular choice among European bitcoins that use payments in euros (EUR). The card is issued by Mychoice and a bank called Wavecrest Holdings Ltd .. The commission fee for the transaction is 0.5%; the company offers both virtual and physical maps. The fee for withdrawing funds from the ATM is EUR 2.25, and all purchases on PoS terminals are carried out without commission. Debit cards Bitwala can be used wherever Visa is accepted. The card issue costs 8.00 euros, and the virtual card - 2.00 euros.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

there are many project that makes project like this, making a debit card using cryptocurrencies network, i think it good for the cryptocurrencies holder because they can use the cryptocurerencies in offline stores with their debit card, and we dont need to exchang it first into real money

tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

In this online market there are too many virtual crypto currency card if you want to need virtual card so you can check entropay. Entropay is a virtual card and very low transaction fees so you can use virtual MasterCard. If you live in Canada you can use Bitcoin MasterCard and you can withdraw money from ATM booth.
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

Just a bitcoin store, I can trust it if its management is reputable
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:56:11 AM

Although Ten X isn’t the first player on the scene, it is currently one of the most talked about names. Pulling 80 million in their 2017 ICO, the
Singaporean-based team has been successful so far for multiple reasons.Ten X had a slick marketing campaign. Short promotional videos showed team members using the Ten X card to buy coffee and order pizza. These illustrated the ease and convenience of using the card in daily life.Ten X location, Singapore, is more important than it seems. Singapore is a tech and startup hub, friendly towards cryptocurrencies so far. The team has thrived there, launching a successful working prototype per-ICO. Supporting a wide range of currencies and boasting low fees, Ten X is the name to beat for now.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

it is currently to access bitcoin must use the computer and online using the Internet network, but in the future as its development will appear in the credit card system I am sure with it
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

You want to have a card, but do you want the card to be anonymous? It's a little strange, do not you think so?))
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

this will be superior if it can be synchronized into the wallet online, then each time you have the funds of each wallet online itself, then you can withdraw the money through the card or maybe you have to convert btc into the currency before the withdrawal.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

I will get on board with a crypto card once it's being accepted at many retailers as a valid payment source, like Visa and Mastercard. Until regional adoption comes our way, its a waste of time and effort.
nhanlvcskh

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

I think it takes a long time to apply this card as a bank card.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

I think it takes a long time to apply this card as a bank card.
Yeah and there must be a strong regulations about this thing because scammers can easily do their job now since a lot of frauds in a world of cards. Well, I know this thing will come but we need more time and strong security to protect our wallet. Cryptocurrency will continue to develop new technology in the future.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

i think you are asking for wallets and i must say you should use hardware wallets.
chayuthjaidee

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

I hope so
maybe someday!
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 10:46:14 PM by Akany

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

BUTLER LIVE Cryptocurrency CARD ok, well it's of no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is getting better and better everyday, but this cryptocurrency card idea seems not to be clear exactly on the advantage. from that video https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/ it was not shown how to use the card because am quite sure that it's not on Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

I actually think that this card ideas foils the purpose of a cryptocurrency. This card would probably require your personal information or identity which in cryptocurrency that you can stay anonymous. Additionally, isn’t it risky to make your cryptos accessible by card? We all know that card skimming is one of the problems of the bank and it’s users, so why even risk?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

It does not exist because the card is very useless for crypto currency users. Why we will use it if we can not make a payment or transaction just to check the balance. We can do anything we can with our smart phone wallets and they are very comfortable and secure with their own finances. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: