Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in a card?  (Read 2750 times)
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

I don't think such a card is needed in the future. A mobile phone manufacturer has made a mobile phone with encrypted software, and in the future people will be able to complete the encrypted payment by holding their own mobile phones and opening the APP.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

It's not really a new concept, as there have been companies that have issued debit cards that draw from a BTC account. Just like how you can get a Paypal debit card. I remember Xapo had one many years ago. Maybe 2013-2014 era? Either way it's been a thing for a while now.

Exactly, but I haven't really heard or seen one that has really become mainstream and has really become successful.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

Seems like a promotional post.
Identity with online payments in our economics is something that cant be taken away.
And it is not with no reason, we need regulations to prevent money laundering and funds being sent to seriously damaged people who can harm others.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 435

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

There's quite a few cryptocurrencies in a card, well technically not a card but your mobile device for contactless. These don't work as you might expect though, as they actually only allow you to automatically convert your BTC or crypto to cash at the point of sale, rather than directly allowing the retailer to accept BTC, which is what we really need.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Is this card can be used like ATM or debit for a payment? I think this card isn’t very useful for us because we access the wallet through the mobile application but I think it’s good because it’s still in development stage for cryptocurrency but isn’t very useful for some people who comfortable with hardware or online wallet.
Destofe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Yes it is possible. The increasing ability to pay for products and services using cryptocurrency debit cards is a physical representation of the rise in crypto popularity. However, they are still relatively rare and at times complex; with so many cryptocurrencies available in conjunction with market volatility, it can be difficult for traders to know how best to utilize the contents of their cryptowallets when making purchases.
sushimittee

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Crypto currency in card can be a better option but before accept this card we need to understand this card can give more facility then our current bitcoin wallet like less transaction fees, use it without internet connections i think these card necessary for bitcoin ATM also it can be debit or credit card, if these card for only check our crypto balances then no use of this card. 
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

I have recently heard that Mastercard has a similar initiative. They have found a method to connect your cryptos with fiat money. so, you will have an opportunity to use your card and pay in cryptos but all the transactions will be conducted on the fiat money rails.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Cryptocurrency don't need a card. Crypto itself can be used on your phone. Your wallet is on your control.
I saw many coin projects promise there will be a card in their project, but they have not delivered their promise now.
Without card, cryptocurrency still will be used by many peoples and investors.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Hello there,

I do not think we still need card. Our wallet is already enough. We have just to use our phone or PC to check our online money. Card can be lost or stolen by other people. It will be dangerous.
MariamFizelle

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Crypto in a card - it's new but it's unbelievable because it's just on the internet
Noduperewa

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

It can not work, because the owner of an anonymous bitcoin. In contrast to the real card ownership where the identity required by the bank. Therefore bitcoin is stored in a wallet consisting of a series of codes, only to be opened by the owner. For obvious security factor more secured bitcoin.
EvokeRule21

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

Crypto currency in a card that a good news. As long as there are ATM's its useful.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Now a days card are old fashion. People are now depends on networks. Crypto App will be helpful.
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Have you heard about TenX? As far as I know it is their main goal to store your cryptos on a card.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:32:13 PM by Yelosita

I think that is something that is difficult to implement, because cryptocurrencies are anonymous while cards have ownership identities. However, for the future it is not impossible because innovation in the digital world takes place very quickly.

Only government regulations and implementation are relevant for the cryptocurrency application on the card, as easy as carrying an identity card in a pants pocket
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

It is a good idea to guarantee investors that there is somehow physical substance that represents their ownership.
Through cards that support cryptocurrency, they access all commercial transactions quickly.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

I was also thinking about this topic, if the cryptocurrency would be in a card like atm and other smart cards then the use of cryptocurrency will become more reliable as most of the purchases and transaction will be done even in slow internet areas and that will be also a good advertising for cryptocurrency.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

There is your name on every card but you don’t want your identity exposed to everyone is very difficult, because basically every card made is using your own identity inputted in database you register to make the card. The link about the card you provide for now isn’t useful because the card isn’t able for transactions yet, if just for wallet everyone would already have a hardware or online wallet.
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

Digital currencies are already around the world, but for cards such as credit cards and others, the whole world is not available in certain areas. in the area also not necessarily approved by the country

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: