Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!!  (Read 3030 times)
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Supply and demand on orders, people buying and selling, holders dumping.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:48 AM

Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.
Due to the unusual pump the price of bitcoin corrected itself after few hours, i think they call it exchange correction were if unusual pump happens people tend to sell their coins immediately until they notice the price drop way too much and that's the time the right price will shown.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
IVevermind

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:17:16 AM

I think you shouldn't worry about it. It's the thing always happen after a big pump in Bitcoin price. For now Bitcoin price is increasing very quickly, It's more than 12k$ right now Smiley
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

It was inevitable, as always hodl, it will rise again... Smiley
If you want to hodl your bitcoin the price continued to dump think about that. You need to convert to increase a little bit the price to avoid the dump of bitcoin.

Jltan

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

Bitcoin cannot really be dumped there are too many whales inside. To cause a large drop it will require a lot of whales to dump together which is near impossible. Furthermore, alot of businesses and investors park their monies inside which till date is one of the best investments in the market. With all these, even if bitcoin price drops for a moment, it will still rise back up and even higher.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:33 PM

When I reply this post then bitcoin price will pumping.It's very amazing increasing.Because bitoin already crossed $13k Shocked Shocked
Since bitcoin market always fluctuated. So No worry for about this matter   Grin Grin
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:02:55 PM

The price seems to be risin again, hope it hits 11k soon.

Only six days passed since the time, when Bitcoin had a fall, and now it has jumped over the 16 thousand barrier. It reminds me some crazy race — faster and faster. There is a fear that the runner can fall again soon, and some investors will lose their money.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

Don't be afraid to take profit. You haven't made or lost till u sell
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

Well the bitcoin price is too big guys and investors are starting to run away from bitcoin. The price is just too big for anyone to trust it like before.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

Bitcoin dumping is commonplace and not new when bitcoin markets are at saturation point as price correction and will form new highs.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:21:42 PM

That's just natural phenomenon that will occured in this trading term of cryptocurrencies. There's the time when people need/ already satisfied with the profit they earned. And there's the time newcomer will buy the coin itself. It will back rises. And from time that you post this topic and right now. Bitcoin already surpasses its all time high  Smiley #CMIIW

A.Delaney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:24:12 PM

Well the bitcoin price is too big guys and investors are starting to run away from bitcoin. The price is just too big for anyone to trust it like before.

Ya and I can’t even sell because GDAX is down
A.Delaney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

Ya and I can’t even sell because GDAX is down

Never mind. It’s back. Servers must be overloaded.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

yea , servers are overloaded indeed. I hope that everyone can get out untill the crash is coming. Maybe it can go up to 19k but I doubt it to be honest.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

That's just natural phenomenon that will occured in this trading term of cryptocurrencies. There's the time when people need/ already satisfied with the profit they earned. And there's the time newcomer will buy the coin itself. It will back rises. And from time that you post this topic and right now. Bitcoin already surpasses its all time high  Smiley #CMIIW
Yes the current price is $15,370.02 and that's so much impressive.I think dumping is just a part of the movement of bitcoin and that's normal.But i guess with this time around,no dumping of bitcoin will appear until the end of this month.
freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

indeed the price of bitcoin is really very low ............. hahah
subitlist

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:23 PM

today is the highest price of btc ever, isn it?
and that would be corrected or going higher?
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:59:57 AM

I have heard people who are talking now about bitcoin as this is scam, prices are going high and this make everything vague and scam. But story is totally opposite, bitcoin has made this crista happened now. Bitcoin price are going so much high that investors are coming and some are leaving it as this may affect their business and investments. Things are not that much different, it just happens.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

I have heard people who are talking now about bitcoin as this is scam, prices are going high and this make everything vague and scam. But story is totally opposite, bitcoin has made this crista happened now. Bitcoin price are going so much high that investors are coming and some are leaving it as this may affect their business and investments. Things are not that much different, it just happens.

For sure a lot of people are using bitcoin and they are spreading different news about bitcoin according to their good and bad experience with bitcoin, if a user earn profit definitely talk in the favor of bitcoin but if a person will suffer lose he will spread it as scam and freed. It is all about the experience so as much as I know bitcoin is again pumping high and demand of bitcoin is at the peak these days.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

It's a natural thing, do not be tempted to sell your bitcoin at a low price. Keep hold of bitcoin for as long as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: