Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dumping!!  (Read 3030 times)
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Dont believe about the correction thing. That is just one escape from their misery.
There is no such thing as correction.
Either people are buying or people are selling. That is called demands and that is all that matters with bitcoin.
Corrections are for those people who are imagining things

If you believe in bitcoin dont doubt it. This people who have been holding just wants to take the profit and they are doing it now.
Next time there will be another price increase because of this drop of price they will buy now.

2020=100,000$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Don't worry, bitcoin price always time fluctuation because it's a online currency. When bitcoin price will decrease you just hold your bitcoin. I hope that next week bitcoin price will be 10k+ and it not back to 9k.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:14:59 PM

Why bitcoin price decreasing, now the price is $9,346.22 !! what is the causes of this dump ? Also all of alt coin dumped.

Isn’t that’s a good news? I was actually looking for the opportunity like this as I really missed buying the bitcoin at lower rates. I know that this price wouldn’t go below this point but I wish really that it should go way downward and thus I make the most of the purchasing at that point. I know this won’t happen just like that but I will wish that it really does go even further down. The upward movement is obviously going to happen but to increase the margin of profits I would love to have it bought at little lower than the current price. So it’s not panic time at all. It all depends on how you manage things in the crypto world.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

10% dip after a 75% rise, is not a dump.

Maybe symptoms of one to come tho.

Always doubt.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

No reason to panic, this is not a dump. If you look at the price in the previous couple of days you can see that it's been very turbulent period. Price has jumped up over 11000$ and then got back under 10000$. But it's changing quickly and doesn't stay low for long so I definetely wouldn't call this a dump period. The market just probably reacts on current supply and demand relations, I guess.

malaj
ddurand

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

This correction was predictable. Bitcoin and major altcoins always experiment correction when The price reach a major psychological step. (e.G: 5000, 8000, 10000 $). just hold the price will rise pretty soon
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

I wouldn't say, this is a BTC dump, as it just went to the BTC price as it was just a week ago. This shouldn't be surprising after the $10 to $11k rally in the last few days. The questions is now, how will the price move from here? Will it drop further, recover once again hitting the $10k milestone or will it drop first, before (hopefully) moving higher. Migh guess is the latter, but let's see, what awaits us in December.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:01:12 PM

This correction was predictable. Bitcoin and major altcoins always experiment correction when The price reach a major psychological step. (e.G: 5000, 8000, 10000 $). just hold the price will rise pretty soon

100,000$ for sure
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

No reason to panic, this is not a dump. If you look at the price in the previous couple of days you can see that it's been very turbulent period. Price has jumped up over 11000$ and then got back under 10000$. But it's changing quickly and doesn't stay low for long so I definetely wouldn't call this a dump period. The market just probably reacts on current supply and demand relations, I guess.
Maybe this is just a normal scenario i guess from an extremely increase of price and now it's taking its turn to be down again.Maybe bitcoin's supply and demand have been quite affected and so this happens now.But i'm also sure this won't take so long,it will recover its price again after few hours and we will continue to be gaining profit again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:04:30 AM

I think it's not a matter for cryptocurrency. always do pump and dump. now BTC prise is $10,149.40 USD, so it's a simple issue. I think it is the correction phase or updating.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:35:00 AM

Dont believe about the correction thing. That is just one escape from their misery.
There is no such thing as correction.
Either people are buying or people are selling. That is called demands and that is all that matters with bitcoin.
Corrections are for those people who are imagining things

If you believe in bitcoin dont doubt it. This people who have been holding just wants to take the profit and they are doing it now.
Next time there will be another price increase because of this drop of price they will buy now.

lol yeah. were on the same boat and i always disagree when people balantly accusing bitcoin about correction blah blah blah... i dont believe in these corretion thing because i think its all about the supply and demand that is trully affecting the bitcoins current value. bitcoin dumping is pretty normal and theres nothing to worry about it , infact it can also have a good effect to us because we were givin an oppurtunity to buy or purchase bitcoin in a lesser cost.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

I think it's not a matter for cryptocurrency. always do pump and dump. now BTC prise is $10,149.40 USD, so it's a simple issue. I think it is the correction phase or updating.
Correct that is given the fluctuation of bitcoin value or even other crypto currency, we do not have to worry if bitcoin decreases its value because every time dump happens it always recovers it value and it makes us happy every time pump will happens.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

Dont worry about this drop , it is normally happen. Just be more focused and patient on trading. I believe it increases again in the future lets just wait all together.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

Yes it is,  that Bitcoin price has decreased lower than $10K but in a positive way it is just giving way maybe to those who wants to buy bitcoin for a lower price. But pretty sure that it will rise again sooner and can recover in future days.

ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

ofc it will dump but it will rise again soon because some of the holder already gain profit so they will sell it... but im preety sure price will rise again
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:34:33 AM

It was nothing to worry. Ive have my worries first last September when bitcoin has become less than $4k and thought it might be the end of bitcoin. But after bitcoin recovered and became stronger, my faith became stronger. This is temporary, it will rise back up again.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

It's normal and it always happen after Bitcoin reach to the new peak Smiley) The whales always try to sell their Bitcoin at the highest price as they can then they try to use the huge amount of Bitcoin they have to dump the price of Bitcoin then they buy it back when the price decrease a lot. If you're using Coinbase web wallet maybe you know what happened to Coinbase at that time Smiley). Right at the moment when Bitcoin price dumped, Coinbase maintained their website just to prevent Coinbase member could be able to sell or buy Bitcoin at that time and when the maintainance finished, the price of Bitcoin had been dumped to the lowest price at that time Smiley)

duola9527

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

The rise in the momentum is bound to have a callback, and the trading volume of bitcoin has not been reduced after the callback, and the rising kinetic energy of the bitcoin is still in it Smiley~ Smiley
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:42 AM

it's because the volume and spreadingnya decreased. I think that's a normal thing, and I believe that bitcoin always surprise the owner. and that's for sure. then we owners should be able to take advantage of opportunities. observe continued bitcoin during dump and pump.

UltraMegaSick

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:51 AM

The price seems to be risin again, hope it hits 11k soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: