Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:50:55 AM

Can music Actually change lives? I Think NO  Huh Huh Because Music didn't my life maybe music only touch our hearts, touch our feelings, help to realized, to moved on but music never change lives. Because only our goals, objectives and intention can change our lives. Just saying  Kiss Roll Eyes Grin
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:18:51 AM

May be it can. Because music brings happiness and peace in our mind.And peace of mind can change one's life. If our mind remains fresh we will be able to lead a comfortable life.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
redentor03

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

Confidently Ilove music because if im boring I listen to love songs and rock songs my feelings is so happy if I'm listen to the music that's why for me music change my life.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

There are many different kind of songs, some songs are all about Jesus/God, love, broken heart, moving on etc. where it has something which is a sort of advice from a certain person who wanted to change. We tend to listen on a music where we can find our character inside that song, and which drives us differently according on what it say's. And base on my experience, music became a friend to me when I almost got nothing, when things act differently the way it was before. And I found a different kind of silence on music which makes me strong, and so, I believe music can truly affect one person's behavior and it has the ability to change everyone's lives.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:02:18 AM

Yes, it's because there's a lot of songs that will give an impact in your life or you can relate. Like the songs have a great meaning or history. When we are alone so music is always there to play and listen.
schade.nunamann

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

I believe it can. Listening to music every day makes my mood better. If I'm in a good mood a lot of miracles are about to happen.  Smiley
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊

music is very important for humanity. people have played music and felt better since the earliest times. listening to the voice of nature is also a kind of music. and listening to the voice of nature gives people peace. It's like the same with music.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:21:52 AM

I believe it can. Listening to music every day makes my mood better. If I'm in a good mood a lot of miracles are about to happen.  Smiley

Yes music can change life especially if the music is spiritual. It can turn a life around and remove sorrow and even erase thoughts and stress from listeners. But it actually depends on the type of music been listened to.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:47 AM

my father told me that if there is no music, there is no life. because from all of his experience. music becomes life changing for him. music is now his hobby and he does not needed to have any bad habit like cigarette. he does not looking for this. this makes him more healthy.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Thank you 😊

Everything that can bring a big neural reaction can change life of people, usually this is done by music more than other pieces of arts.

Nipuna

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

Yep,really,Music affects our emotions😗. When we listen to sad songs, we tend to feel a decline in mood. When we listen to happy songs, we feel happier😍. ... When asked about their listening habits, mixed results were found in accordance to the amount of time spent listening to music on a daily basis.
In short, music has the power to culturally, morally, and emotionally influence our society☺️😘. Thus, the more intentional we become with the sounds, messages, and moods we create and release through our music🎻🎸🎺🎷🎹🎬, the more powerful we will become in making deep positive impacts. We have the mandate and authority as artists and musicians to change the world🔝 around us because of the influence we carry, and that truly makes music something worth dedicating a life to🎧🎼.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:23 AM

Of course yes. Music can change lives base on my experience
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

basically the influence of this music is indeed very unusual, how music can change the mood of someone who was bad to be passionate and enthusiastic again, in the life of our nation also all know that the music became accompaniment of the pendera with his anthem, for me that is an impressive experience with music , because with my music more excited
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

I think it can, music comes from experiences or thoughts of people. Music can inspire other people in a good way. It can change their mood, hence, change their way of living and doing things. It can somehow change lives. Music is a good way to relax too.
CantIdentify

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

Of course. Music shows the real beauty of life
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

Probably yes.because music change my live if I'm sleeping I listen to music like love songs if I'm bored I listen rocks songs if I want to exercise ilike dance music that's why music change my lives.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

Have your ever got goosebumps from a great song? If so then the answer is yes - music can change lives.
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

Thank you 😊

For me yes because some the of the music are related in ourtrials in life, good or bad its still have  an idea for us to how survive on it and make new life
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

Yes it can change lives not only lives but the perspective to different things, understanding, idea, way of thinking. Music is very good for people because it can give a good sensation for us and remove the stress going on in our mind but in my opinion music can also destroy someone's life.

Mrphils

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:50:00 PM

Musics definitely change lives
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: