Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Music Actually Change Lives?  (Read 2651 times)
basel21

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

yes definetly.music is a sound that give joys tears laughter to our lives.music is a way to solve problem.when your sad just listen music.and you will realize that music change life
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

Yes, I think it can change lives, because music is so powerful. It can evoke emotion and love. Lyrics can be powerful messages. I didn't know about Logic's performance but its genius. Using a big performance like that to raise awareness. Music and sound vibrations also have healing properties, and we all need a little healing.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

As I have heard, it is possible. I have heard and read some information on medical researches that proves there is some positive impact of music on mental health. By experience I feel a bit comfortable listening to some classical music in difficult conditions. So it is true that music can change lives.
sarangahagd

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:02:59 AM

Definitely music can change our life.music helps to relax the mind.it is affected to peronal life.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

I think it can help us for everyday life. Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the hearth, if you are a music lover, music is a painkiller that heals our hearth when our feelings is getting down.
snowyy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

Yes , music can change our lives . Because there’s a lot of meaning in music that you can get it . If you are down you can just listen to your favorite music to have an inspirational for you to stand . Or if you are alone , lonely and have problem you can use it as your comfort zone .
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

I think it can of course. I am a guitar player. I started to play when I was a child and music accompanies me through my life. I can surely say that it is developing not only intellect but also spiritual qualities. Music changed my life because nowadays I can't imagine myself without it. It became a part of my personality Smiley
GiseleGarnet

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

It could have a decade ago or so.

Now music seems lost to me - just an addition for media products. I can't say there are no great groups or talented musicians. It's about music becoming a marketing instrument.

Though there are still some new songs that make me wanna live or cry. If it counts as a life-changing effect - than yes.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

I do not think music changes life, it changes the attitude of life.
A happy music can make you the happiest one
Or a sad music can penetrate sadness in depth
oneofthecgh

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

From russia with love

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Shure, it's true) music is averywhere around you Smiley you do better work when there is a good music in youre ears)

Hollywoodcoin.us
✪ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887271.0 ✪
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

No I dont thinks so. Music only make someone fell good at time, but not change life.
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

You know what song did literally chang my life? You gotta listen to it if you still haven't. It's beautiful, powerful, wise, cheerful, dramatic, educative song with a double (or triple) meaning that can make you laugh of dolour and cry of happiness... It's "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley.
Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

I believe music contains different approach and it has something that can easily change someone's mood. All of us have different music types, genre, and personality. So as long as everyone give importance to one of our culture's element, it will give us variety of approaches as well to use it and might change our lives for the better.
sakuranomai2006

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

Yes, i do believe that music can change everything in your life. With some artists , music changes their career so much .
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

Throughout society, many question if music actually has a strong affect on people or even if it can change peoples lives in general. In my opinion yes, music can change peoples live in a huge way. I seen in many cases where music helps a person stay out of trouble due to peer pressure or even helps them deal with mental, physical, or even emotional abuse they encounter on a daily basis.

My question for you guys is.... Do you believe music can change peoples lives and why? Also if you have been affected by music in any way please feel free to share your story on how it affected you and or change your life.

Thank you 😊
Music change life because when you are listening to music especially when you have a problem you can express your felling in  and relate according to the lyrics of music

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

Can. after all... you suffer, can't find the answer that plagues you. And then it was some kind of song. and what you wanted to Express your thoughts - here it is! The song can give the answer. the answer to many questions.
the person becomes clear, he accepts reality. Breaks their mental foundations I I I I... changes. In any case, changed his attitude to the seemingly deadlocked situation) .
Listen to music no matter what genre. Even heavy metal or pop labute is the truth and the beginnings of reality)
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

For me I think about the different emotions it can change the mood like lonely, depressed, anger also being happy so many ways. So I agree it change lives of person. Music is like a wind touch your inner feelings, thoughts or other that related to you. Because the words that you hear in the music, it feels like a message for you.
shk.dc

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

Yes! I already witnessed so many stories about how God used GOSPEL SONGS to change people's lives.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

big Yes for me because when i was in college i am member of our school band and it makes my study feel easy in terms of finances because i am free in tuition until i graduate in our school, and i have so many experience in music and sometimes music is the best medicine of emotion sickness, music is my fashion.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

Music can really change the lives of people as music is the food for the soul. Music can get to the soul of people and make them change their thinking and act.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: